Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

What are the limits of the physical body?

Giants- The Mystery and the Myth

Very cool Discovery Channel documentary, Giants- The Mystery And The Myth

Article about finds of ancient Giant remains-

http://hubpages.com/hub/Human-Giants

Giant is not just a legend

Clearwisdom.net - Selected Photos: Scientific Universe : Life Sciences

2002-4-18-giant1.gif

So what do you think is the ultimate point that optimal conditions and lifestyle could bring the human body to? Some say that human beings in the past could ascend in broad daylight in different areas of the world. When some Buddhas are cremated it leaves a dense jewel like substance which is condensed energy from other dimensions.

Some people like to claim that the "perfect" human would be like some kind of super hunter, like something out of the movie Predator. They also claim that because people get diseases or ailments like arthritis and back problems that it shows humans are not even perfect, and that they are more like an animal.

But when we look at things scientifically and mathematically we see that the human body is obviously a complete microcosm of the universe. It is perfectly upright unlike any animal. It fits perfectly into the 5 pointed star diagram, and corresponds to the 5 elements. The head is the top point of the star, with the arms and legs fitting into the other 4 points. This is why we have 5 fingers and 5 toes. We also see perfect symmetry in all life, and things often come in pairs of 2 like eyes, ears, arms, legs, hands, feet, etc. in humans. They have 2 because it represents the law of Yin and Yang in the universe. What we find is that the human body is not an evolved animal meant for hunting and survival, but it is designed for spiritual cultivation, and includes chakras for spiritual development.

Some people will say "humans are weak! they die at an average of 30 years old in shitty primitive tribal societies."

But again when we analyze people who actually live in touch with nature, we find around the world, especially in Asia, that ancient people without modern benefits can use universal life energy and natural principles to live to be over 100.

Modern genetics says humans can live to be 140 easily under proper conditions. So what's the limit? I think the bible says man should live to be 120, and some interpretations claim the real number is 140.

Some reports in China claim a Taoist Master lived to be over 200 years. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't know how to verify it any further than what is written in this article-

http://www.tienshan.net/benefits.html

Taoist Immortal Li Ching Yuen, Chi Kung Master and Herbalist. Photo taken at 249 years old.

yuen.jpg

The amazing story of master Li Ching-Yuen

Li Ching-Yuen was born in 1678 A.D. (Ching Kang Shi 17th Year) in Chyi Jiang Hsien, Szechuan province, during the seventeenth year of the Manchu Emperor Kang Shi's Reign. He left home at an early age and traveled around southern China with a group of itinerant herb traders, from whom he learned the basics of herbalism.

Later he immigrated to Kai Hsien, Chen's family field (Chen Jia Charng). Lee had the good fortune to meet several highly accomplished Taoist masters, who taught him internal alchemy and chi kung and showed him how to utilize diet and herbal supplements for health and longevity. Master Li was not a celibate. Over the course of his long life he married 14 times, and by the time of his death in 1930, he counted almost 200 living descendants within his extended family.

When he was 71 years old (1749 A.D., Chyan Long 14th Year), he joined the army of provincial Commander-in-Chief Yeuh Jong Chyi.

Li was a herbalist and skilled in Chi Kung, and spent much of his life in the mountain ranges. In 1927 General Yang Sen invited Li to his residence in Wann Hsien, Szechuan province, where a picture was taken of him. He died in 1928 A.D. at the age of 250 years, the year after he returned from this trip.

After he died, General Yang investigated Li's background to determine the truth of his story, and later wrote a report about him entitled: "A Factual Account of the 250 Year-Old Good-Luck Man" (Er Bae Wuu Shyr Suey Ren Ruey Shyr Jih), which was published by the Chinese and Foreign Literature Storehouse (Jong Wai Wen Kuh), Taipei, Taiwan.

Modern scholars confirmed his identity, traced his life all the way back to the year of his birth, and conclusively verified his lifespan. Master Lee's life demonstrates how well Taoist longevity techniques work when properly practiced. Master Lee continued to take long hikes in the mountains until the final years of his life; he remained sexually active for over two centuries, never became senile and died with all of his own teeth and most of his hair.

But then, in the past humans lived to be way more than even that, were much larger, and were even semi-etheric in the beginning, not even fully material. Religions around the world say at one time there were beings who lived to be up to 1000 years old, like Osiris, Thoth, Isis, and biblical characters too. Adam, Seth, Noah, etc. are all said to have lived for hundreds of years. As we became more attached to materiality and mental desires, we became weaker and weaker. It is very obvious that in the past, there were older beings, older versions of human beings, which were much taller and larger, and who had much longer lifespans than we do today.

gods_osiris.jpg

What do you think the limits of the physical plane are?

Edited by Immortal4life

Since you ask I don't think the physical world is limited ... the limits are in our minds and expectations about what is possible.

Giants- The Mystery and the Myth

Very cool Discovery Channel documentary, Giants- The Mystery And The Myth

Giant is not just a legend

Clearwisdom.net - Selected Photos: Scientific Universe : Life Sciences

2002-4-18-giant1.gif

So what do you think is the ultimate point that optimal conditions and lifestyle could bring the human body to? Some say that human beings in the past could ascend in broad daylight in different areas of the world. When some Buddhas are cremated it leaves a dense jewel like substance which is condensed energy from other dimensions.

Some people like to claim that the "perfect" human would be like some kind of super hunter, like something out of the movie Predator. They also claim that because people get diseases or ailments like arthritis and back problems that it shows humans are not even perfect, and that they are more like an animal.

But when we look at things scientifically and mathematically we see that the human body is obviously a complete microcosm of the universe. It is perfectly upright unlike any animal. It fits perfectly into the 5 pointed star diagram, and corresponds to the 5 elements. The head is the top point of the star, with the arms and legs fitting into the other 4 points. This is why we have 5 fingers and 5 toes. We also see perfect symmetry in all life, and things often come in pairs of 2 like eyes, ears, arms, legs, hands feet, etc. in humans, they have 2 because it represents the law of Yin and Yang in the universe. What we find is that the human body is not an evolved animal meant for hunting and survival, but it is designed for spiritual cultivation, and includes chakras for spiritual development.

Some people will say "humans are weak! they die at an average of 30 years old in shitty primitive tribal societies."

But again when we analyze people who actually live in touch with nature, we find around the world, especially in Asia, that ancient people without modern benefits can use universal life energy and natural principles to live to be over 100.

Modern genetics says humans can live to be 140 easily under proper conditions. So what's the limit? I think the bible says man should live to be 120, and some interpretations claim the real number is 140.

Some reports in China claim a Taoist Master lived to be over 200 years. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't know how to verify it any further than what is written in this article-

http://www.tienshan.net/benefits.html

But then, in the past humans lived to be way more than even that, were much larger, and were even semi-etheric in the beginning, not even fully material. Religions around the world say at one time there were beings who lived to be up to 1000 years old, like Osiris, Thoth, Isis, and biblical characters too. Adam, Seth, Noah, etc. are all said to have lived for hundreds of years. As we became more attached to materiality and mental desires, we became weaker and weaker. It is very obvious that in the past, there were older beings, older versions of human beings, which were much taller and larger, and who had much longer lifespans than we do today.

gods_osiris.jpg

I just looked the Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum and it is run by a creationist. Further, the thigh bone that allegedly is from a giant is an artistic recreation. "That theme is echoed in Joe's recreation of an immense human leg bone that reportedly belonged to a 15-foot-tall ancient giant."

This post of yours is more fundamentalist propaganda! Also the Discovery Channel is a known fundamentalist ID organization.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Since you ask I don't think the physical world is limited ... the limits are in our minds and expectations about what is possible.

That is an interesting perspective, which definitely has some truth.

Often we are what we believe we are.

I think you are confusing the Discovery Channel for the Discovery Institute. :lol:

This is the Discovery Channel, the television channel that the Documentary in the OP comes from-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqV3clvlC4Q

My mistake. However, the rest of my statement still stands. How do you expect intelligent readers to buy into your persistent narrative around ID? The museum in question is a joke.

• Like 1

There is no need to reach out for fantasies in this way. Reality is more magical than you think and there is no point in lying to people, which is what you're essentially doing with this bullshit propaganda right now.

The Abrahamic religions are a plague upon this Earth. Some Abrahamic religions are worse than others, but they are all bad when it comes to their doctrines. I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to sneak them in on this forum.

Edited by goldisheavy
  • Like 5

Well that's an......extreme....position.....

Your position is extreme! You post a link to this museum in some backwater Texas town and act as if the source is credible! Give me a break! :lol:

• Like 1

Yes I include this case and report, as a part of, and as a supplement to, a larger body of evidence, finds, artifacts, accounts, corroborative myths, etc. talking about the existence of Giants or people who lived extraordinarily long lives.

I can't believe people in this day and age are still grasping at evidence to try prove that the bible is literally true.

Who cares about giants anyway? Just look at the modern basketball players. Some of them need custom-made cars because they can't fit into a normal car. Yes there are giants. So what? Who cares? Also giants are not necessarily healthy. For example look up Andre the giant. So as I see it, there is zero spiritual significance in the size of the body, and if anything, an overly big body is a sign of a health disorder based on our current understanding (which we should not discard without a good reason). So why bring up giants? Ah, yes, because there are giants in the Bible. That's just about the only reason to bring them up, isn't it?

Yes I include this case and report, as a part of, and as a supplement to, a larger body of evidence, finds, artifacts, accounts, corroborative myths, etc. talking about the existence of Giants or people who lived extraordinarily long lives.

The so called evidence in the museum is fake. The femur in question is a sculpture. What kind of evidence is that? Evidence must be substantive or else it is a lie used to deceive people.

Well, I certainly read an account about the letters of ancient China.

There was a sign - "eight people" that is linked to 船 - ship. It seems to point the entry of the eight people of Noah's family into the ark.

This event took place in 3000BC , and the invention of Han characters by Cang Ji took place shortly afterwords.

There is some book that analysed more than 130 Han characters, and studied possible blood links between ancient Hans and Noah... They said something about Japheth beeing linked with beauty of nature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Noah#Japheth.27s_descendants

The book of Enoch talks in detail about these events. There are links with the mysteries of Egypt, aliens, giants, and many other things.

Any info that can help us grow in cultivation is welcomed on this forum.

There was a sign - "eight people" that is linked to 船 - ship. It seems to point the entry of the eight people of Noah's family into the ark.

This event took place in 3000BC , and the invention of Han characters by Cang Ji took place shortly afterwords.

There is some book that analysed more than 130 Han characters, and studied possible blood links between ancient Hans and Noah... They said something about Japheth beeing linked with beauty of nature.

The book of Enoch talks in detail about these events. There are links with the mysteries of Egypt, aliens, giants, and many other things.

This has nothing to do with cultivation! The fake femur falls in the category of myth and has no basis in fact. The man that owns the museum is a creationist. This is the problem with fundamentalist religion here in the U.S. and the lies that are passed off as truth.

The so called evidence in the museum is fake. The femur in question is a sculpture. What kind of evidence is that? Evidence must be substantive or else it is a lie used to deceive people.

How substantive it is, is somewhat a matter of opinion and depends on what standards you judge by.

I am not going to say it is 100% for sure proven, but I also cannot say it is 100% a lie used to decieve people.

The reason that find is worth considering, is because it is in line with, and can potentially corroborate other evidence or accounts of Giants.

Who cares about giants anyway? Just look at the modern basketball players. Some of them need custom-made cars because they can't fit into a normal car. Yes there are giants. So what? Who cares? Also giants are not necessarily healthy. For example look up Andre the giant. So as I see it, there is zero spiritual significance in the size of the body, and if anything, an overly big body is a sign of a health disorder based on our current understanding (which we should not discard without a good reason). So why bring up giants? Ah, yes, because there are giants in the Bible. That's just about the only reason to bring them up, isn't it?

Andre the Giant was a great man, with a lot of personality and charisma. No he didn't live long, but is that the ultimate test of a person's life? How long they live?

If the only mention of evidence of Giant beings was from the Bible I would not think it was that interesting of a subject, however, it is not the only source.

How substantive it is, is somewhat a matter of opinion and depends on what standards you judge by.

I am not going to say it is 100% for sure proven, but I also cannot say it is 100% a lie used to decieve people.

The reason that find is worth considering, is because it is in line with, and can potentially corroborate other evidence or accounts of Giants.

Obviously, you didn't watch the lecture. :lol:

Where is the real femur that was supposedly dug up in Turkey? Why doesn't the museum owner disclose the people that asked him to model the femur in question? The reason why, is that this is a fraud perpetrated on gullible fear driven sheep.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

You seem very biased towards and stuck on this one piece of evidence.

Perhaps you can explain what you thought was the relevant point in the video?

The book of Enoch is a very interesting subject, and something to look into further in the future for sure.

You seem very biased towards and stuck on this one piece of evidence.

Perhaps you can explain what you thought was the relevant point in the video?

You are attempting to divert the point that I am making. You are engaging in a fallacious argument i.e, when evidence is presented to the contrary that refutes a false argument, the presenter of the false argument attempts to change the subject or place blame elsewhere. In this case you are changing the subject without providing any answers to my questions.

Where is the real femur?

Just found this on the Mt. Blanco web site. This is the only proof Joe Taylor the owner of the museum has. Very flimsy.

From Joe Taylor

Mr. Jack Wagner sent me the following article in 1996 and asked me to sculpt a human femur the size of the one found in the Middle East. As a guide for this model, I used the femur of one of the Malachite Man females.

(What we know about this find is from a letter by the man who found it.)

The article:

Dear Christian Friends, I was born and lived in the Middle East from 1938 to 1968. I was Ain-Tell and Euphrates water works Engineer and was very interested in archaeology and history and had some very interesting findings, some of which may sound unbelievable. I have brought with me a few silex arrow heads, etc., from the very battle-field where King Nebuchadnezzar and Pharo-Necho’s armies fought. And what about the giants mentioned in Genesis? In south-east Turkey in the Euphrates Valley and in Homs and at Uran-Zohra, tombs of about four meters long once existed, but now roads and other construction work has destroyed the spots. At two places, when unearthed because of construction work, the leg bones were measured about 120 cms. It sounds unbelievable. I have lived with my family at Ain-Tell for more than 14 years at the very spot where King Nebuchadnezzar had his headquarters after the battle of Charcamish, where I dug the graves of kings’ officers and found their skeletons like sponge, and when you touch them they become like white ash, with spears and silex and obsidian tools and ammunition laying by.

Size 47."

The drawing is 38" x 8 ft. $75

Femur: $450

Edited by ralis

Thank you.

I think that it was through one of the links on the pages

that I found something worthwhile.

http://www.carnaval.com/montenegro/madonna/

The Black Madonna picture is something that I was looking for.

Also, the picture of St.Luke drawing a portrait.

The faces are darkened just like the afghan girl picture from

National Geographic. Also, like one of the pictures of Lucifer/Prometheus.

The Madonna name...from my assumptions, the teacher/student relationship

was called Father/Son due to language limitations.

Seems like I'm on the right track, as far as looking for what is

considered an "awakened being" and the signs of an "awakened being".

Some of the giants were called "Nehilim" and are considered awakened.

Sign in to follow this