Applecart

Are there girlfriends in the 5th dimension?

Lately I've been terribly worried that ascending to the 5th dimension will mean that I won't get that great long lasting love(girlfriend, friend/lover) that I've always wanted/yearned for. I've worried about this ever since I learned about enlightenment(many years ago).

I've been incredibly drawn into the notion of ascension just lately(weeks). I spend pretty much all of my time focused on the idea of ascending, but a huge sticking point for me is the girlfriend thing. Of course I try to reason "when in the land of true bliss I won't care about that anymore, we'll all be equal, or something like that, etc." But I'm not enlightened beyond this plane yet, so I do care.

Please share your insight and thoughts on this matter. It's a really really a big sticking point for me, I want to get past it.

Chicks dig ascended guys.

Does this mean you hang around escalators a lot? :lol:

• Like 2

Lately I've been terribly worried that ascending to the 5th dimension will mean that I won't get that great long lasting love(girlfriend, friend/lover) that I've always wanted/yearned for. I've worried about this ever since I learned about enlightenment(many years ago).

I've been incredibly drawn into the notion of ascension just lately(weeks). I spend pretty much all of my time focused on the idea of ascending, but a huge sticking point for me is the girlfriend thing. Of course I try to reason "when in the land of true bliss I won't care about that anymore, we'll all be equal, or something like that, etc." But I'm not enlightened beyond this plane yet, so I do care.

Please share your insight and thoughts on this matter. It's a really really a big sticking point for me, I want to get past it.

Wait, why don't you just try to get a girlfriend in this dimension? :unsure:

Don't worry...just take things step by step, live in the moment, and achieve the things you want (like getting a girlfriend)!

Talking about ascending to a heavenly realm or a different world...that is very rare, if it's even truly possible. If you're transitioning between worlds, be sure to come back and tell people your secret! :ninja:

• Like 1

Wait, why don't you just try to get a girlfriend in this dimension? :unsure:

Because mostly I don't want to stay in this dimension, as it's rife with duality and suffering.

Heheh, completely wrong Otis! I prefer guys who have their two feet on Earth. I can do all the ascending for the two of us, he can focus on bringing the money. :D

Chicks dig ascended guys.

Heheh, completely wrong Otis! I prefer guys who have their two feet on Earth. I can do all the ascending for the two of us, he can focus on bringing the money. :D

:lol: :lol:

And you need to otherwise you might become "jhana-junkie" which could last for your entire life if you aren't careful. Best advice is given by very experienced meditators (unfortunately I'm not) which have gone past through the formless realms, I'm also dealing with this stage but do a lot of grounding work (Baguazhang) which keeps me away from falling into this "honey pot" but I need to attend retreat if I want to deal with that stage for good:

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/web/guest/dharma-wiki/-/wiki/Main/MCTB%20The%20Formless%20Realms?p_r_p_185834411_title=MCTB%20The%20Formless%20Realms

Keep reading the following pages (including 8th Jhana).

I wish you the very best of luck, man. :)

Because mostly I don't want to stay in this dimension, as it's rife with duality and suffering.

But you are here now (fortunately, as human birth is most precious)... how would you advice yourself to abandon suffering and what is the best way forward to attain a non-dual state?

When you start having the experience of feeling like the feminine aspect of the Universe is literally making love to you in a place outside time, along with even having visions of other aspects of your subconscious manifestating as a loving woman who cuddles against you, the thought of never having a long term partner 'in the 5th dimension' seems less important.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 2

If you suddenly experience non-duality, what will the difference be between you and your girlfriend, or anything else for that matter?

Anyway, the 5th is full of Dakini's :wub: [in my fantasy anyway... lol]

• Like 1

Do they got them cajun potato wedges in the 5th?

How do you get to the 5th dimension again? :ninja:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

If you suddenly experience non-duality, what will the difference be between you and your girlfriend, or anything else for that matter?

I hear its full of Dakini's in bikini's :).

Be careful you're not metaphorically in a book store, staring at Muscle magazines and worrying about what will happen if you gain 100#s of muscle, will you look freaky. Its a long long way from here to there. And 'there' (or attachment to it) may not be particularly healthy anyway.

Plan your spiritual work outs and don't get worked up over concepts that are decades or lifetimes away.

• Like 2

My vote for the best replies are:

Yes, there are girlfriends in the 5th Dimension, and not only have they have ascended, but are inviting you to join them ;) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0AHeXCYgsI

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 2

Do they got them cajun potato wedges in the 5th?

Nevermind that...do they or do they not have hamburgers??

Pizzas?

Pie? Please tell me they do have pie!! :wub:

OP: everyone knows, angels don't have sex!!

I did see a couple swans doing it once. Man! was so ungraceful trying to get up in the water and flappin' about... not a good look.

Here's how it works

Whether or not they are virgins hasn't been settled yet

1 dimension =1 girlfriend

2 dimensions = 2 girlfriends

etc

etc

etc

There are an infinite number of dimensions therefore an infinite number of girlfriends

At some point Heaven becomes Hell

Nevermind that...do they or do they not have hamburgers??

Pizzas?

Pie? Please tell me they do have pie!!

They abolished hamburgers due to the breatharians who insisted to the sex deprived angels that every 5th dimensioner must live on light, for the sake of evolution. Pizzas were abolished when the chinese medicine people came and said that cheese is really bad for us. Pie was abolished when More Pie Guy ascended and ate it all.

At the 6.66th dimension, heaven turns into hell, and all the good stuff comes back. But all the girls end up looking like this.

2509715484_d138a4777e.jpg

So basically...enjoy your earth girls and foods while you can.

• Like 3

Is there a list where we can record the best TTB thread titles ever? Because if there is, this should be at the top.

:)

Cheers

Rob