surfingbudda

Stillness-Movement Neigong Review

I apologize that it has taken me a few days to answer your question...and it may take me more than one post to actually get to the root of the knowledge in the energy.

First, I see different images during stillness-movement and when I am getting energy projected to me from Michael. What I saw -- as my previous statement said -- was like the end of a movie reel -- symbols etc flash by in an instant, so what flashed by appeared to be symbols and writings that I didn't recognize -- almost looked like arabic text, thus, my reaction - "what the hell was that?" Then i started to piece the puzzle together, every time I attend a workshop - we practice Stillness, Gift of the Tao, other Qigong, and learn new medical Techniques - and almost without fail - I will run into someone (within days of the workshop) that will benefit from me utilizing the technique(s) that I was just taught. So, when we are healing others - we project energy with INTENT -- them same is true with the Teacher projecting Energy to the student -- but on a much higher level. The energy projection contains the knowledge contained in the Lineage and each person will be ready for a certain amount of knowledge at each successive workshop.

Sometimes we are working on a problem -- be it complex or otherwise -- suddenly -- we can see the answer to our problem. So, the question was asked -- did i learn from what I saw -- YES, YES, and YES I learned from what I saw. Many times when I am working a healing - I will get a direction -- almost like a voice that tells me -- do this, now do this - now the healing is done. Check with the patient -- wow - they will say I feel so much better. I have watched many other "Healers" that are long-time students of Michael -- and they have the same ability -- know where to start with a patient, know when to switch to a different type of energy projection, and know when the work is done. This "Knowing" comes from the Lineage and the energy projections from the Teacher (Michael) that have the info energetically encoded in the system. The more one practices, the bigger and better their connection is with the lineage and the more aha moments they will have.

So - did I see knowledge. YES -- but knowledge is sort of abstract -- we know we have it, but we can't hold it in our hands . Sure a book -- but that's written words -- the knowledge is contained in those words and it's not our knowledge until we digest it. The put it to use,

Now, I recognize the energy projection -- when it comes my way -- and understand it is often pure knowledge of the Stillness-Movement Lineage for me to use when I am ready.

I hope this helps to explain the enrgetic phenomena that I experienced.

Thanks

Brion

Kempomaster

Thanks Brion for the contribution! It seems everytime you, or Michael, or anyone deeply involved in this lineage posts on this forum I get even more compelled to go get out there and do some more Stillness-movement :). Hope to see you this August in Terre Haute.

Ben

The Gift of Tao movements are energy patterns as seen while in a high vibratory state from practicing Stillness-Movement neigong sitting-sleeping-dreaming (in that order).

Just to add to this. I was watching an interesting show the other day on recent discoveries in the field of physics. What caught my eye was that physicists have just discovered that galaxies actually revolve around eachother in the same exact atomic symbol pattern that we see particles do at the subatomic level. This instantly reminded me of the Gift of the Tao move that resembles the atomic symbol form, these truly are reoccurring patterns found throughout all of nature :lol: . Heres also a really cool video of a wave pendulum showing all sorts of cool natural patterns My link, at one point it turns into a double helix shape which definitely reminds me of the DNA Movement from Gift of the Tao ^_^

Yes, natural laws of energetics, natural movement patterns of creativity.

I apologize that it has taken me a few days to answer your question...and it may take me more than one post to actually get to the root of the knowledge in the energy.

First, I see different images during stillness-movement and when I am getting energy projected to me from Michael. What I saw -- as my previous statement said -- was like the end of a movie reel -- symbols etc flash by in an instant, so what flashed by appeared to be symbols and writings that I didn't recognize -- almost looked like arabic text, thus, my reaction - "what the hell was that?" Then i started to piece the puzzle together, every time I attend a workshop - we practice Stillness, Gift of the Tao, other Qigong, and learn new medical Techniques - and almost without fail - I will run into someone (within days of the workshop) that will benefit from me utilizing the technique(s) that I was just taught. So, when we are healing others - we project energy with INTENT -- them same is true with the Teacher projecting Energy to the student -- but on a much higher level. The energy projection contains the knowledge contained in the Lineage and each person will be ready for a certain amount of knowledge at each successive workshop.

Sometimes we are working on a problem -- be it complex or otherwise -- suddenly -- we can see the answer to our problem. So, the question was asked -- did i learn from what I saw -- YES, YES, and YES I learned from what I saw. Many times when I am working a healing - I will get a direction -- almost like a voice that tells me -- do this, now do this - now the healing is done. Check with the patient -- wow - they will say I feel so much better. I have watched many other "Healers" that are long-time students of Michael -- and they have the same ability -- know where to start with a patient, know when to switch to a different type of energy projection, and know when the work is done. This "Knowing" comes from the Lineage and the energy projections from the Teacher (Michael) that have the info energetically encoded in the system. The more one practices, the bigger and better their connection is with the lineage and the more aha moments they will have.

So - did I see knowledge. YES -- but knowledge is sort of abstract -- we know we have it, but we can't hold it in our hands . Sure a book -- but that's written words -- the knowledge is contained in those words and it's not our knowledge until we digest it. The put it to use,

Now, I recognize the energy projection -- when it comes my way -- and understand it is often pure knowledge of the Stillness-Movement Lineage for me to use when I am ready.

I hope this helps to explain the enrgetic phenomena that I experienced.

Thanks

Brion

Kempomaster

Thanks for the explanation.

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to write a followup review on my second Michael Lomax workshop as well as my experiences within the stillness-movement system. I believe today is my 77th day since my first stillness-movement workshop. I recently attended my second workshop in Terre Haute IN on the 20-22th of August. So far I have been very happy with my personal progress in Stillness-movement. As Michael says, "Somedays are better than others, thats the way it has always been". I find that to be very true as somedays when doing Gift of the Tao the Qi can feel as thick as carving butter and the stillness-movement can feel like a burning fire in my Dantian; while other days the Qi can be much more subtle and almost barely noticeable. I look at those days as almost a built in test to weed out the simple phenomenon seekers from the true warriors who have the patience and perseverance to keep pushing on with their heart. Overall though my personal energy development has been heading in a steady upward direction. The average qigong session when I first began this practice pales in comparison to what I am experiencing now. So while day to day may be very different, I'de say on a week to week basis there is a definite tangible improvement.

I will now attempt describe the experience and impression I had on my second Stillness-movement workshop. For this workshop I had much more profound experience of it than my first workshop. Its not that each workshop is dramatically different from the previous one, but your own experience of it can change drastically as one's personal energy awareness increases. Its kinda like a beginner student new to the system may only actually perceive and take in maybe 1% of what really goes on at one of Michael's workshops. While a senior student would probably perceive a much larger spectrum of what Michael really does. I know personally I was able to perceive a bit more from the second workshop than the first as I will describe in this review. This is the reason why I think people continue going back to workshops, as each one exponentially expands upon the last. I remember asking one of Michael's senior students who had already graduated from his system why he still bothered attending every workshop he could make. He replied comically, "Graduation? What graduation, as far as I'm concerned Michael will always be a higher vibration than me so there will always be much more to learn and room for growth. Graduation happens when Michael dies", he said laughing. I thought that was interesting and admired his passion towards the never ending strive to learn. However on the other side of the coin I believe one could progress very far with just a single workshop. I remember the same senior student telling me a story about a a girl who had attended one of Michael's workshops in the past and then Michael never heard from her for several years. He said Michael just randomly met her again and she told him that one workshop had changed her life and she had kept up the practice, apparently Michael tested her and found she had some good power. Then for self growth and awareness, one really just needs to attend a single workshop. I think the people that come back are like myself and really feel a calling to the system and wish to learn the medical aspect.

On the first day of the workshop I immediately noticed how much stronger I could feel the qigong movements than from the first workshop I had done, in fact doing Gift of the Tao then was perhaps the most powerful I have ever felt it. The Qi got so thick that was like moving through water almost, or perhaps it was like warping the space around me like playdoh lol. I remember doing this one move that Michael stated was particularly awesome. During that move I felt like I was experiencing the complete definition of Tranquility/Calmness/Peace/Power/Love/Ect... all wrapped into one truly awesome movement. In fact after doing it Michael jokingly asked us how many felt like we had just smoked a Joint because this movement had shifted so much energy that it truly expanded our awareness in a truly awesome way. You would just have to be there to experience it because reading about this will just create an abstract concept of what it could have felt like. I believe sometime after this exercise was when i first started to notice seeing Michael's energy field. I was just serenely staring at him without a worry on my mind when suddenly I began to see this bright yellow/golden outline around him. I thought this was interesting so I casually brought more of my awareness to it and as I did it seemed to grow and Michael's being seemed to get larger and larger as this golden energy field was expanding out from him and filling the room. At one point I closed my eyes and amazingly I found that I could still see him, my vision was black except for this golden silhouette of Michael that was following his movements. Although this may not be such an amazing feat for some people reading this, I personally thought this was very cool and a definite proof for me that I had been progressing in my practice and awareness. The only other person in the room whom I could easily see their energy field was one of Michael's senior students who also had a golden outline but not quite as strong as Michael's. Later we practice stillness-movement and received the energy transmission that Michael does. In the past I usually have some spontaneous movement, however this time I was moving nonstop every which way. In fact the movement was so intense it was keeping me from fully relaxing, until one point I completely calmed down and my body went limp. One of Michael's senior students said he and Michael had projected to me so that I my body could just relax and thats what it felt like, a wave of calmness just overtook me and my body and mind went limp. The projection was a subtle sensation that I couldn't quite explain but one thing I noticed was it felt like a weight had been lifted from my head afterwards. After the first day we all went to Umi Sushi where Chef Qi cooked us up some marvelous sushi treats for a great Japanese dinner :) .

The second day was also a lot of fun. We all took turns visiting this tree to practice tree qigong. On the surface this tree appeared not much different from the rest of the trees around it but MAN did it have strong energy. I remember doing tree qigong the first workshop and I couldn't definitely feel the tree's energy although it was quite subtle, and have practice qigong with several trees around my house which has been a lot of fun, however that tree at this second workshop has by far been the most powerful tree I have ever felt. Its energy field was SO tangible. As we were walking to it I was about 30 feet away and suddenly felt like I hit a strong wall of vibrating energy which got strong the closer to it I got. I was surprised to so strongly feel it from so far away. This time I was also very easily able to feel the different layers of the tree's energy that Michael talks about. Later in the day we practiced rejuvenation qigong and did some more stillness-movement. The stillness-movement session was particularly interesting. As I was sitting there my body gave a great urge lay down so I allowed it to do so and i felt a lot more comfortable. To me, this session appeared rather uneventful and I felt I was having difficulty calming the mind. Next thing i know I feel this HUGE jolt on my Dantian, almost as if someone took a big tomtom and beat my Dantian once like a drum. I was at first actually quite confused, I remember thinking, "What the? Where am I? Why is it dark? What am I doing in this state of being?" I then realized what I was doing and had a vague recollection that something important had happened earlier in this meditation but I couldn't quite remember any of the details, almost like recalling a blurry dream. Pretty soon after that Michael brought us out of stillness-movement and I was still super disoriented. Michael said some kind of funny remark I didn't quite catch about if I was still with them and then one of Michael's senior students right next to me laughingly told me for the last 45 minutes or so I had been in a comatose like state with my eyes wide open and body hardly moving a muscle to even breath, he said that if someone came in on this workshop they most certainly would have called the paramedics on me lol. Hearing this dumbfounded me because I certainly felt like my eyes had been closed the entire time and what shocked me even more was that this qigong session had been nearly 2 hours and to me it seemed like an uneventful 15 minutes :lol: .

There isn't too much to note about the third day of the workshop devoted to medical qigong besides the fact that everyone who participated did in fact heal their partner by remarkable degrees. I will though describe two interesting healing sessions that I have done since this last workshop. The first healing was actually done the day right after the workshop when I was visiting my family in Indianapolis. It came up that my uncle had pain in his elbows and fingers so I told him what I learned at this workshop and said maybe I could help. He agreed and I worked a little bit on him, after he said he could feel something happening in those areas. What was interesting though was that while I was working on him, his wife right next to him said that she could feel all this tingling on the back of her neck and shoulders where she is usually sore. So I said maybe I could help and I began treating her, she said that she could feel all this energy flowing from her neck down her body and out her foot. The next day she wrote to me and said the pain in her neck was much better which I thought was cool, I never heard back from my uncle.

The second healing I did a few days ago on my grandma. She's had this terrible pain in her shoulders for over a year now and has very little mobility in her arms. A week before I treated her she got a steroid shot at the hospital for the pain which didn't do anything and she said due to the pain she was unable to do the stretching exercises that her doctor prescribed. Before I treated her she told me that on a scale from 1-10 her pain was at a 8 or 9. So I treated her for a solid 15 minutes utilizing the medical qigong techniques I knew and giving her quite a bit of Energy. Afterwards she hugged me with a smile on her face and said she felt great. She said that her pain was now down to 0 and I had 100% gotten rid of it! Now thats pretty cool for only having been seriously practicing qigong for less than three months. She called the next day and said that for the first time in a while she had slept very good. I certainly feel I have made a big difference in her life and am proud to have been able to help her. From what I have seen these medical qigong methods work and are truly remarkable. I can't tell you how awesome a feeling it is to be able to truly help make a difference for someone :)

I hope my experiences have not bored anyone :lol: . I wrote these accounts to pay my respect to the stillness-movement practice and voice my opinion of what it can accomplish. I can say that after this second workshop I have felt a considerate boost to my energy level and practice. Before this workshop I had could not feel too going on in my Dantian area, but now I can feel a tangible heat and pulsing everytime I put my hands there which can get pretty hot when I'm deep in the stillness-movement. My friend asked me the other day what has been the single biggest benefit from doing this practice and I had to think about that because it works on so many aspects and levels of one's life. After giving it some thought, I will have to agree with Michael that the biggest thing for me is empowerment, I truly feel a deep inner strength at my heart after doing these practices that was not present when I first started this system.

I wish everyone good luck on your own personal journeys, whether that path be stillness-movement or not I wish you the best.

Peace,

SurfingBudda

Edited by surfingbudda
  • Like 9

Ya Mu,

Do you use the rebounder in Gift of the Tao DVD? Are there any sample video clips out there?

Also when is the Sacred Vibrations DVD coming out and what are it's contents? Are any other DVDs in the process of releasing?

Thank you

Edited by Nilo

I have decided to write a followup review on my second Michael Lomax workshop as well as my experiences within the stillness-movement system. I believe today is my 77th day since my first stillness-movement workshop. I recently attended my second workshop in Terre Haute IN on the 20-22th of August.

Next thing i know I feel this HUGE jolt on my Dantian, almost as if someone took a big tomtom and beat my Dantian once like a drum. I was at first actually quite confused, I remember thinking, "What the? Where am I? Why is it dark? What am I doing in this state of being?" I then realized what I was doing and had a vague recollection that something important had happened earlier in this meditation but I couldn't quite remember any of the details, almost like recalling a blurry dream. Pretty soon after that Michael brought us out of stillness-movement and I was still super disoriented. Michael said some kind of funny remark I didn't quite catch about if I was still with them and then one of Michael's senior students right next to me laughingly told me for the last 45 minutes or so I had been in a comatose like state with my eyes wide open and body hardly moving a muscle to even breath, he said that if someone came in on this workshop they most certainly would have called the paramedics on me lol. Hearing this dumbfounded me because I certainly felt like my eyes had been closed the entire time and what shocked me even more was that this qigong session had been nearly 2 hours and to me it seemed like an uneventful 15 minutes :lol: .

Wow, aweesoommee progress in under just 3 months, man!!! B)

Sounds like your awareness shifted down to your dantian there (based upon the classic loud, thunderous sound & "missing" time symptoms). VERY awesome, dude!!! ^5

Edited by vortex

Wow, aweesoommee progress in under just 3 months, man!!! B)

Sounds like your awareness shifted down to your dantian there (based upon the classic loud, thunderous sound & "missing" time symptoms). VERY awesome, dude!!! ^5

Thanks Vortex,

Thats interesting, didn't realize those were common Dantian symptoms, cool :lol:

Thanks Vortex,

Thats interesting, didn't realize those were common Dantian symptoms, cool :lol:

I doubt it's common after 3 months of practicing :P .

Very inspiring - congrats!

Ya Mu,

Do you use the rebounder in Gift of the Tao DVD? Are there any sample video clips out there?

Also when is the Sacred Vibrations DVD coming out and what are it's contents? Are any other DVDs in the process of releasing?

Thank you

Hi,

The Sacred Vibrations DVD is scheduled to be released when the book by the same name is released. The book is in editing phase. Sorry for the delay, but these things seem to have their own timetable - [Tao 1, preconceived schedule 0]

I will release another DVD before the full Gift of the Tao II. It is the core energetics of Gift of the Tao II and can be a stand-alone neigong practice in itself. The contents? Shamanic shifting neigong techniques.

No rebounding video's; will consider this.

I doubt it's common after 3 months of practicing :P .

Very inspiring - congrats!

Actually, while no 2 people are alike and their awakening will be different in terms of "time", most students of this system have remarkable results in 3-6 months; some before then. Depends on practice, who you are, and workshop attendance.

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to write a followup review on my second Michael Lomax workshop as well as my experiences within the stillness-movement system. I believe today is my 77th day since my first stillness-movement workshop. I recently attended my second workshop in Terre Haute IN on the 20-22th of August. So far I have been very happy with my personal progress in Stillness-movement. As Michael says, "Somedays are better than others, thats the way it has always been". I find that to be very true as somedays when doing Gift of the Tao the Qi can feel as thick as carving butter and the stillness-movement can feel like a burning fire in my Dantian; while other days the Qi can be much more subtle and almost barely noticeable. I look at those days as almost a built in test to weed out the simple phenomenon seekers from the true warriors who have the patience and perseverance to keep pushing on with their heart. Overall though my personal energy development has been heading in a steady upward direction. The average qigong session when I first began this practice pales in comparison to what I am experiencing now. So while day to day may be very different, I'de say on a week to week basis there is a definite tangible improvement.

I will now attempt describe the experience and impression I had on my second Stillness-movement workshop. For this workshop I had much more profound experience of it than my first workshop. Its not that each workshop is dramatically different from the previous one, but your own experience of it can change drastically as one's personal energy awareness increases. Its kinda like a beginner student new to the system may only actually perceive and take in maybe 1% of what really goes on at one of Michael's workshops. While a senior student would probably perceive a much larger spectrum of what Michael really does. I know personally I was able to perceive a bit more from the second workshop than the first as I will describe in this review. This is the reason why I think people continue going back to workshops, as each one exponentially expands upon the last. I remember asking one of Michael's senior students who had already graduated from his system why he still bothered attending every workshop he could make. He replied comically, "Graduation? What graduation, as far as I'm concerned Michael will always be a higher vibration than me so there will always be much more to learn and room for growth. Graduation happens when Michael dies", he said laughing. I thought that was interesting and admired his passion towards the never ending strive to learn. However on the other side of the coin I believe one could progress very far with just a single workshop. I remember the same senior student telling me a story about a a girl who had attended one of Michael's workshops in the past and then Michael never heard from her for several years. He said Michael just randomly met her again and she told him that one workshop had changed her life and she had kept up the practice, apparently Michael tested her and found she had some good power. Then for self growth and awareness, one really just needs to attend a single workshop. I think the people that come back are like myself and really feel a calling to the system and wish to learn the medical aspect.

On the first day of the workshop I immediately noticed how much stronger I could feel the qigong movements than from the first workshop I had done, in fact doing Gift of the Tao then was perhaps the most powerful I have ever felt it. The Qi got so thick that was like moving through water almost, or perhaps it was like warping the space around me like playdoh lol. I remember doing this one move that Michael stated was particularly awesome. During that move I felt like I was experiencing the complete definition of Tranquility/Calmness/Peace/Power/Love/Ect... all wrapped into one truly awesome movement. In fact after doing it Michael jokingly asked us how many felt like we had just smoked a Joint because this movement had shifted so much energy that it truly expanded our awareness in a truly awesome way. You would just have to be there to experience it because reading about this will just create an abstract concept of what it could have felt like. I believe sometime after this exercise was when i first started to notice seeing Michael's energy field. I was just serenely staring at him without a worry on my mind when suddenly I began to see this bright yellow/golden outline around him. I thought this was interesting so I casually brought more of my awareness to it and as I did it seemed to grow and Michael's being seemed to get larger and larger as this golden energy field was expanding out from him and filling the room. At one point I closed my eyes and amazingly I found that I could still see him, my vision was black except for this golden silhouette of Michael that was following his movements. Although this may not be such an amazing feat for some people reading this, I personally thought this was very cool and a definite proof for me that I had been progressing in my practice and awareness. The only other person in the room whom I could easily see their energy field was one of Michael's senior students who also had a golden outline but not quite as strong as Michael's. Later we practice stillness-movement and received the energy transmission that Michael does. In the past I usually have some spontaneous movement, however this time I was moving nonstop every which way. In fact the movement was so intense it was keeping me from fully relaxing, until one point I completely calmed down and my body went limp. One of Michael's senior students said he and Michael had projected to me so that I my body could just relax and thats what it felt like, a wave of calmness just overtook me and my body and mind went limp. The projection was a subtle sensation that I couldn't quite explain but one thing I noticed was it felt like a weight had been lifted from my head afterwards. After the first day we all went to Umi Sushi where Chef Qi cooked us up some marvelous sushi treats for a great Japanese dinner :) .

The second day was also a lot of fun. We all took turns visiting this tree to practice tree qigong. On the surface this tree appeared not much different from the rest of the trees around it but MAN did it have strong energy. I remember doing tree qigong the first workshop and I couldn't definitely feel the tree's energy although it was quite subtle, and have practice qigong with several trees around my house which has been a lot of fun, however that tree at this second workshop has by far been the most powerful tree I have ever felt. Its energy field was SO tangible. As we were walking to it I was about 30 feet away and suddenly felt like I hit a strong wall of vibrating energy which got strong the closer to it I got. I was surprised to so strongly feel it from so far away. This time I was also very easily able to feel the different layers of the tree's energy that Michael talks about. Later in the day we practiced rejuvenation qigong and did some more stillness-movement. The stillness-movement session was particularly interesting. As I was sitting there my body gave a great urge lay down so I allowed it to do so and i felt a lot more comfortable. To me, this session appeared rather uneventful and I felt I was having difficulty calming the mind. Next thing i know I feel this HUGE jolt on my Dantian, almost as if someone took a big tomtom and beat my Dantian once like a drum. I was at first actually quite confused, I remember thinking, "What the? Where am I? Why is it dark? What am I doing in this state of being?" I then realized what I was doing and had a vague recollection that something important had happened earlier in this meditation but I couldn't quite remember any of the details, almost like recalling a blurry dream. Pretty soon after that Michael brought us out of stillness-movement and I was still super disoriented. Michael said some kind of funny remark I didn't quite catch about if I was still with them and then one of Michael's senior students right next to me laughingly told me for the last 45 minutes or so I had been in a comatose like state with my eyes wide open and body hardly moving a muscle to even breath, he said that if someone came in on this workshop they most certainly would have called the paramedics on me lol. Hearing this dumbfounded me because I certainly felt like my eyes had been closed the entire time and what shocked me even more was that this qigong session had been nearly 2 hours and to me it seemed like an uneventful 15 minutes :lol: .

There isn't too much to note about the third day of the workshop devoted to medical qigong besides the fact that everyone who participated did in fact heal their partner by remarkable degrees. I will though describe two interesting healing sessions that I have done since this last workshop. The first healing was actually done the day right after the workshop when I was visiting my family in Indianapolis. It came up that my uncle had pain in his elbows and fingers so I told him what I learned at this workshop and said maybe I could help. He agreed and I worked a little bit on him, after he said he could feel something happening in those areas. What was interesting though was that while I was working on him, his wife right next to him said that she could feel all this tingling on the back of her neck and shoulders where she is usually sore. So I said maybe I could help and I began treating her, she said that she could feel all this energy flowing from her neck down her body and out her foot. The next day she wrote to me and said the pain in her neck was much better which I thought was cool, I never heard back from my uncle.

The second healing I did a few days ago on my grandma. She's had this terrible pain in her shoulders for over a year now and has very little mobility in her arms. A week before I treated her she got a steroid shot at the hospital for the pain which didn't do anything and she said due to the pain she was unable to do the stretching exercises that her doctor prescribed. Before I treated her she told me that on a scale from 1-10 her pain was at a 8 or 9. So I treated her for a solid 15 minutes utilizing the medical qigong techniques I knew and giving her quite a bit of Energy. Afterwards she hugged me with a smile on her face and said she felt great. She said that her pain was now down to 0 and I had 100% gotten rid of it! Now thats pretty cool for only having been seriously practicing qigong for less than three months. She called the next day and said that for the first time in a while she had slept very good. I certainly feel I have made a big difference in her life and am proud to have been able to help her. From what I have seen these medical qigong methods work and are truly remarkable. I can't tell you how awesome a feeling it is to be able to truly help make a difference for someone :)

I hope my experiences have not bored anyone :lol: . I wrote these accounts to pay my respect to the stillness-movement practice and voice my opinion of what it can accomplish. I can say that after this second workshop I have felt a considerate boost to my energy level and practice. Before this workshop I had could not feel too going on in my Dantian area, but now I can feel a tangible heat and pulsing everytime I put my hands there which can get pretty hot when I'm deep in the stillness-movement. My friend asked me the other day what has been the single biggest benefit from doing this practice and I had to think about that because it works on so many aspects and levels of one's life. After giving it some thought, I will have to agree with Michael that the biggest thing for me is empowerment, I truly feel a deep inner strength at my heart after doing these practices that was not present when I first started this system.

I wish everyone good luck on your own personal journeys, whether that path be stillness-movement or not I wish you the best.

Peace,

SurfingBudda

Thanks for the review.

Folks are welcome to Join us November 12,13 for Stillness-Movement & Gift of the Tao Neigong, and optional 14th for Medical/Clinical Qigong & Taoist Medicine at Dr Norm Shealy's famous Holos Institutes of Health near Springfield, Missouri. This class will be full and attendance priority is given to students registered for the 500 hr clinical qigong program. Others are accepted on a first come basis until we reach maximum attendance.

• Like 1

Great, I'm already enjoying the practice and hope to come to the London workshop in January.

Hi Everyone!

I am currently a student of Michaels and will be attending the workshop at Dr. Shealy's in November. This will be my fourth workshop and I am really looking forward to what the energy will be like at such an interesting locale. Currently I am a LMT (licensed massage therapist) who is integrating what I have learned about stillness-movement and the taoist medicine with very positive results. I am a bit ill-fated with technology but hope to be around a bit and maybe post some case studies. In regards to the experiences one has at one of Michael's workshops I can only describe them as a "tailored fit" for each individual that finds him or her self attending one!

I haven't quite figured out how to quote other people's post yet but I really enjoyed what surfingbuddha had to say about his experience. Also, I believe I have attended a workshop with Ben a couple years back and hope to see him at the workshop in a few weeks!

• Like 1

Many of you have read my case reports as i post those to give you an idea of the healing possibilities of Taoist Medicine and Medical Qigong.

I'd like to take a moment to talk about experiences I have had from my first Michael Lomax - Stillness/Movement Seminar and will follow-up with 2nd, 3rd , etc seminar -- actually I've lost count because to me the number doesn't matter as much as the new learnings that I have from each seminar.

Kempomaster - here -- I suppose you might refer to me as one of Michael's "senior students" -- not reflective of my age - 54 yrs young. At the time of my 1st seminar -- about 4 yrs ago I had been practicing Martial Arts for over 30 yrs - applying energy channel knowledge to Martial Applications since the mid 1980's, read countless books on Qigong, studied with several individuals that had been taught Chi Kung. (note: I wasn't feeling anything energetically in what we were doing in Chi Kung). We were having dramatic effects with the Martial moves - but we were just playing with the energy. A few healing techniques were shared -- they seemed to work on simple problems - slight sprain, headache, etc.

My journey to today - however, started some 27 yrs ago when my son was born. He was extremely sick and the doctors didn't expect him to live through the night. Around 3:00 am that night, I walked down to the intensive care nursery to see him and i petitioned God -- "I know you're healing light exists, please step in and heal my son or give me the ability to use the light" At that point I was directed to point my hand at my son and shine the light on him, Erik had several different monitors on him - Heart Rate, oxygen saturation, and respirations, as I pointed my hand at him -- the monitors began to change -- they started to drop into normal range. I thought - damn I am losing my mind. I was directed to point my hand again -- and once again the same result. I promised God that if my son was healed -- I would do the work that he wanted me to do. I kept getting a feeling that he wanted me to be a priest. i didn't want to be a priest. Next day, we had a priest come in to pray -- once again I was directed to point my hand at Erik -- this time a gave it all I was worth. the priest, my wife, and myself - witnessed the monitors drop into the normal range and this time they stayed there. Uh-oh am I going to have to become a priest? This thought dogged me for the next 22 yrs -- I knew I was supposed to point my hands at people and heal -- but people would probably think I am nuts.

So that is where the journey began -- then i tripped over a couple of healing techniques -- Oh, perhaps i was onto something. I had visited an acupuncturist in Indianapolis for feet problems -- happened to tell him about my interest...he said well then you'll be going to next weeks seminar - it's almost in your backyard - brazil, IN (oddly enough the acupuncturist has never been to one of Michael's seminars) -- But I was sure excited about going.

So, I signed up and attended my first seminar. We probably started with some basic Qigong exercises (I was familiar - sort of with them , yet they FELT different) the we practiced Gift of the Tao. At that point I was starting to heat up and the palms of my hands started glowing -- Just Like they had been evertime I thought God was trying to tell me - Son, you are to be a healer! Sortly after, we did Standing Stillness Movement. I thought -- cool -- i am a Martial Artist, I can stand for a long time with really good balance. Well heck, I started bouncing all over the place -- swinging forward and side to side. Almost falling over -- what the heck was going on? Stillness-Movement was going on! This was the real stuff...nothing like anything I had dabbled in before. This stuff lit me up AND I could feel the energy. Very subtle at first - then it kept getting thicker and hotter. Then when Michael started to project energy to me and beging to transfer the information contained in the lineage -- i was practically blown away. I felt like a space ship taking off for outer space...it was difficult to keep my feet on the ground. WOW -- thats about all I can say about that (sort of Forrest Gump). I had never experienced anything like it in my life. And my experiences would continue.

The point though that transformed my life was when Michael was going to do a Healing demonstration. I wondered how he was going to do it. THEN -- HE POINTED HIS HAND AT THE PATIENT AND BEGAN PROJECTING ENERGY. Well God might as well have slapped me in the head and said -- boy you are a slow learner, I have been trying to tell you for 22 years that this is what i want you to do. I had tears running down my face -- to finally find out that this is how it's done. Now, that simplifies the fact that there are many techniques contained in the system/lineage that are specific for treating certain ailments, but. by God I'd been looking for this for ages. And I was actually able to do Healings after the 1st weekend seminar. These were transforming healings -- not where the patient said - I think it's better, but, those watching and the patient had comments like - you can see the difference or the pain is all gone.

I can't tell you how exciting that was for me -- matter of fact i was afraid Michael was have to tell me to calm down -- that is an important part of utilizing the Medical Qigong -- remain calm, but when you've been looking for so long and finally got the answer - well this has transformed my life.

And what about that stuff about being a priest? Well, I spread the word every chance I get. I feel people need to know the truth about healing - Medical Qigong, Taoist Medicine, Stillness-Movement, how light can transform your life, and yes there is a God and he does work in mysterious ways. Many of my case reports involve complex syncronicity that simply put me where God wanted me to help others.

If you want to know the truth about Stillness-Movement -- i would encourage you to attend a workshop and find out for yourself. It is powerful stuff -- everytime i attend a workshop - I learn something new or refine a technique and it gets better. Then, usually within days of my new learning I will come across a patient with an ailment that will benefit from what I just learned.

I will follow-up in a future post about learnings from 2nd and 3rd seminars -- and how long does it take until you can get benefit from the Gift of the Tao moves ( 1 seminar), plus there are now several senior students at seminars to give extra individual help, before, during, or after the seminar.

So If you have questions that you would like a student to answer -- then hit me back and I will give the straight stuff on what goes on.

Until then...

Thanks

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 3

Many of you have read my case reports as i post those to give you an idea of the healing possibilities of Taoist Medicine and Medical Qigong.

I'd like to take a moment to talk about experiences I have had from my first Michael Lomax - Stillness/Movement Seminar and will follow-up with 2nd, 3rd , etc seminar -- actually I've lost count because to me the number doesn't matter as much as the new learnings that I have from each seminar.

Kempomaster - here -- I suppose you might refer to me as one of Michael's "senior students" -- not reflective of my age - 54 yrs young. At the time of my 1st seminar -- about 4 yrs ago I had been practicing Martial Arts for over 30 yrs - applying energy channel knowledge to Martial Applications since the mid 1980's, read countless books on Qigong, studied with several individuals that had been taught Chi Kung. (note: I wasn't feeling anything energetically in what we were doing in Chi Kung). We were having dramatic effects with the Martial moves - but we were just playing with the energy. A few healing techniques were shared -- they seemed to work on simple problems - slight sprain, headache, etc.

My journey to today - however, started some 27 yrs ago when my son was born. He was extremely sick and the doctors didn't expect him to live through the night. Around 3:00 am that night, I walked down to the intensive care nursery to see him and i petitioned God -- "I know you're healing light exists, please step in and heal my son or give me the ability to use the light" At that point I was directed to point my hand at my son and shine the light on him, Erik had several different monitors on him - Heart Rate, oxygen saturation, and respirations, as I pointed my hand at him -- the monitors began to change -- they started to drop into normal range. I thought - damn I am losing my mind. I was directed to point my hand again -- and once again the same result. I promised God that if my son was healed -- I would do the work that he wanted me to do. I kept getting a feeling that he wanted me to be a priest. i didn't want to be a priest. Next day, we had a priest come in to pray -- once again I was directed to point my hand at Erik -- this time a gave it all I was worth. the priest, my wife, and myself - witnessed the monitors drop into the normal range and this time they stayed there. Uh-oh am I going to have to become a priest? This thought dogged me for the next 22 yrs -- I knew I was supposed to point my hands at people and heal -- but people would probably think I am nuts.

So that is where the journey began -- then i tripped over a couple of healing techniques -- Oh, perhaps i was onto something. I had visited an acupuncturist in Indianapolis for feet problems -- happened to tell him about my interest...he said well then you'll be going to next weeks seminar - it's almost in your backyard - brazil, IN (oddly enough the acupuncturist has never been to one of Michael's seminars) -- But I was sure excited about going.

So, I signed up and attended my first seminar. We probably started with some basic Qigong exercises (I was familiar - sort of with them , yet they FELT different) the we practiced Gift of the Tao. At that point I was starting to heat up and the palms of my hands started glowing -- Just Like they had been evertime I thought God was trying to tell me - Son, you are to be a healer! Sortly after, we did Standing Stillness Movement. I thought -- cool -- i am a Martial Artist, I can stand for a long time with really good balance. Well heck, I started bouncing all over the place -- swinging forward and side to side. Almost falling over -- what the heck was going on? Stillness-Movement was going on! This was the real stuff...nothing like anything I had dabbled in before. This stuff lit me up AND I could feel the energy. Very subtle at first - then it kept getting thicker and hotter. Then when Michael started to project energy to me and beging to transfer the information contained in the lineage -- i was practically blown away. I felt like a space ship taking off for outer space...it was difficult to keep my feet on the ground. WOW -- thats about all I can say about that (sort of Forrest Gump). I had never experienced anything like it in my life. And my experiences would continue.

The point though that transformed my life was when Michael was going to do a Healing demonstration. I wondered how he was going to do it. THEN -- HE POINTED HIS HAND AT THE PATIENT AND BEGAN PROJECTING ENERGY. Well God might as well have slapped me in the head and said -- boy you are a slow learner, I have been trying to tell you for 22 years that this is what i want you to do. I had tears running down my face -- to finally find out that this is how it's done. Now, that simplifies the fact that there are many techniques contained in the system/lineage that are specific for treating certain ailments, but. by God I'd been looking for this for ages. And I was actually able to do Healings after the 1st weekend seminar. These were transforming healings -- not where the patient said - I think it's better, but, those watching and the patient had comments like - you can see the difference or the pain is all gone.

I can't tell you how exciting that was for me -- matter of fact i was afraid Michael was have to tell me to calm down -- that is an important part of utilizing the Medical Qigong -- remain calm, but when you've been looking for so long and finally got the answer - well this has transformed my life.

And what about that stuff about being a priest? Well, I spread the word every chance I get. I feel people need to know the truth about healing - Medical Qigong, Taoist Medicine, Stillness-Movement, how light can transform your life, and yes there is a God and he does work in mysterious ways. Many of my case reports involve complex syncronicity that simply put me where God wanted me to help others.

If you want to know the truth about Stillness-Movement -- i would encourage you to attend a workshop and find out for yourself. It is powerful stuff -- everytime i attend a workshop - I learn something new or refine a technique and it gets better. Then, usually within days of my new learning I will come across a patient with an ailment that will benefit from what I just learned.

I will follow-up in a future post about learnings from 2nd and 3rd seminars -- and how long does it take until you can get benefit from the Gift of the Tao moves ( 1 seminar), plus there are now several senior students at seminars to give extra individual help, before, during, or after the seminar.

So If you have questions that you would like a student to answer -- then hit me back and I will give the straight stuff on what goes on.

Until then...

Thanks

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 5