Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

The Secret Gate to Eden

Here is a documentary I found to be very interesting, and it's central theme and message rings very true to me.

Some people tend to view sex as sinful or something that is easily perverted by humans. However, it is also known that it can be a way to spiritual development.

In any case when you think about it, what is Sex? It is the interaction between 2 opposite polarities. It is the perfect interaction between, and perfect balance between, Yin and Yang. This does not only exist in biological creatures, but throughout all the Universe. The center of an atom is it's own polarity, the positive, or male polarity. The electrons are attracted to the positive polarity and are thus, the negative, receptive, or female polarity. We see the same thing in Solar systems. A Sun is the Male polarity, it gives energy to and attracts Planets, who are the Female polarity in relation to the Sun. It is in the interaction of these Polarities that the power of creation manifests. Throughout the Universe, the perfect and most natural state of all beings, is to be in a state of "Sex".

Sex- The Secret Gate to Eden-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlKBIoAr9g

Here is some more information on the primary pattern of creation and procreation in the Universe, Soulmates, and Meta Physics-
http://www.atlantis.to/LTA/chapter-nineteen-pg11.htm Edited by Immortal4life

Be careful. Samael Aun Weor's Gnosticism deals in absolutes.

And if Obi-wan ever taught me anything, it's that only a sith deals in absolutes ;)

"It is absolutely wrong to ejaculate or reach orgasm", "You are doomed to eternity in hell so long as you continue to ejaculate". I'm paraphrasing, but only a little bit, which is the scary thing.

I do believe, though, that great spiritual advances can be made through sex, karezza, and tantra, however. Be careful, though.

• Like 3

Yeah, that's a very fundamentalist view of THELEMA. I wonder what dude thinks of it's prophet: good 'ol Aleister Crowley.

It's VERY black and white... geez, did you hear what they said about grey tantra? like one like "it inevitably leads to black tantra (which means your soul will suffer everlasting misery)" :huh:

That's a lot of pressure!!

Be careful. Samael Aun Weor's Gnosticism deals in absolutes.

And if Obi-wan ever taught me anything, it's that only a sith deals in absolutes ;)

"It is absolutely wrong to ejaculate or reach orgasm", "You are doomed to eternity in hell so long as you continue to ejaculate". I'm paraphrasing, but only a little bit, which is the scary thing.

I do believe, though, that great spiritual advances can be made through sex, karezza, and tantra, however. Be careful, though.

Since you mentioned him, I looked him up, here are some lectures-

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-samael-aun-weor/

Edited by Immortal4life

Sign in to follow this