Sign in to follow this  
ralis

New Mexico Wildfires

The drought situation is extreme here and with 1 fire of approximately 10k acres just North of Santa Fe and a new one SW of Los Alamos (fire grew to over 43K acres in less than 1 day). Santa Fe is filled with smoke and ash today which makes it very unpleasant.

Santiago (KAP) taught me a few things to work on during these situations. However, the more that participate, the better! I have seen a Tibetan Yogi create some weather disturbances here in Santa Fe and he did it on a consistent basis.

We need rain!!!

http://nmfireinfo.wordpress.com/

Edited by ralis

Messing with nature not so good. . .

There's a story about a popular yogi in India. . . . he and his students were practicing outside when rain clouds started to move in. He had siddhi's that allowed him to affect the weather. So he made the clouds pass without a drop of rain, and all the students were impressed and happy.

Not long after a farmer came to him, and said "did you do that?", and he said "yes, I wanted to protect my students and allow them to continue their practice".

Soon more farmers showed up, and explained to him that their crops will be affected, the land needed the rain.

Of course, one would hope that everyone is safe, but fires are a natural part of the environment here in the southwest.

Messing with nature not so good. . .

There's a story about a popular yogi in India. . . . he and his students were practicing outside when rain clouds started to move in. He had siddhi's that allowed him to affect the weather. So he made the clouds pass without a drop of rain, and all the students were impressed and happy.

Not long after a farmer came to him, and said "did you do that?", and he said "yes, I wanted to protect my students and allow them to continue their practice".

Soon more farmers showed up, and explained to him that their crops will be affected, the land needed the rain.

Of course, one would hope that everyone is safe, but fires are a natural part of the environment here in the southwest.

The fires are caused by human carelessness that is being investigated. I asked for help with this problem and not a story that doesn't apply.

Extreme weather conditions are part of climate change and become our responsibility to solve.

Edited by ralis

The only reason for me making this request is based on what I witnessed from Ngakpa Yeshe Dorje years ago.

you shouldnt affect the weather unless you are well trained in feng shui and you can determine whether or not that this is a good rain or not. But by this time your feng shui should be internalized enough to where you sense it and see it. Also at this level your internal power should naturally harmonize energies around you. You be come a vessel of vitality and this virtue will leave you and go into people, plants, animals, and so on as they need it.

if ralis has asked for rain , then imo it would be fine for anyone with

any influence to the weather to chip in if they felt it was alright.

it doesnt matter so much someones opinion about this if they couldnt do anything to influence the weather anyways.

here in kentucky we are having the wettest year ever. i wish i could send some to santa fe.

remember mal asking for a cyclone to have its course altered a bit?

Sign in to follow this