Sign in to follow this  
AЯAB

Emptying of Passageways

Hello everyone. I just registered here hoping to get an answer to an experience I had today. I decided to try a new approach today and meditate outside. It hadn't even been 5 minutes yet and I heard someone coming with a bicycle behind the tree. They stopped and began breathing out very loud than started to make growling dog like noises. I tried to not let it distract me but before I knew it my eyes were open. I sat there for a while listening to this person trying to figuire out what was going on. Being curious I got up and began to walk away trying to catch a glimpse. On the other side of a tree I saw an old man performing some sort of tai chi. I wanted to approach him to see if he could teach me but I thought it was best to let him be. It was a very odd experience and I came here to see if anyone knows about such practices with tai chi and the noises I heard, It resembled a dog growling. I know this is weird but I thought I would give this a shot. Thanks.

Hello everyone. I just registered here hoping to get an answer to an experience I had today. I decided to try a new approach today and meditate outside. It hadn't even been 5 minutes yet and I heard someone coming with a bicycle behind the tree. They stopped and began breathing out very loud than started to make growling dog like noises. I tried to not let it distract me but before I knew it my eyes were open. I sat there for a while listening to this person trying to figuire out what was going on. Being curious I got up and began to walk away trying to catch a glimpse. On the other side of a tree I saw an old man performing some sort of tai chi. I wanted to approach him to see if he could teach me but I thought it was best to let him be. It was a very odd experience and I came here to see if anyone knows about such practices with tai chi and the noises I heard, It resembled a dog growling. I know this is weird but I thought I would give this a shot. Thanks.

Something similar happened to me as well. When I was walking around meditating some Indian-looking guy appeared in the park, assumed a yoga posture and starting breathing in one nostril and out the other, very very loudly. It's almost like he wanted attention. I thought about talking to him, but then decided not to bother. I've never seen that guy again. So, I'm there, walking around, and all these weird one-off guys and sometimes gals come and go.

My current pet theory is that when I meditate I attract strange people to me, but most of them turn out to be flakes in my opinion. One day they're there, then they're gone. It's like they're fishing for students, but when no one takes their bait, they go away. Perhaps something similar is happening to you. If you agree, then my suggestion is to just keep on trucking. Ignore those guys. Do your thing and be strong. Don't let shiny objects derail your attention.

Something similar happened to me as well. When I was walking around meditating some Indian-looking guy appeared in the park, assumed a yoga posture and starting breathing in one nostril and out the other, very very loudly. It's almost like he wanted attention. I thought about talking to him, but then decided not to bother. I've never seen that guy again. So, I'm there, walking around, and all these weird one-off guys and sometimes gals come and go.

My current pet theory is that when I meditate I attract strange people to me, but most of them turn out to be flakes in my opinion. One day they're there, then they're gone. It's like they're fishing for students, but when no one takes their bait, they go away. Perhaps something similar is happening to you. If you agree, then my suggestion is to just keep on trucking. Ignore those guys. Do your thing and be strong. Don't let shiny objects derail your attention.

Thank you very much for replying. I understand greatly by what you meant, I felt the same way after a couple minutes of posting this. I tried to delete it but couldn't find the button XD. As for the noises the man was making I think I took his spot and he tried to scare me off :P. I'm looking forward to reading and posting here it's a great site devoted to a great purpose.

Much Love from me to you

Thank you very much for replying. I understand greatly by what you meant, I felt the same way after a couple minutes of posting this. I tried to delete it but couldn't find the button XD. As for the noises the man was making I think I took his spot and he tried to scare me off :P. I'm looking forward to reading and posting here it's a great site devoted to a great purpose.

Much Love from me to you

There is a Chikung form that Involves growling and dog like noises, but I can't remember what it is called, or who does it. I think I heard about it first here at TTB's.

Sign in to follow this