Sign in to follow this  
AЯAB

Emptying of passagways

Hello everyone. I just registered here hoping to get an answer to an experience I had today. I decided to try a new approach today and meditate outside. It hadn't even been 5 minutes yet and I heard someone coming with a bicycle behind the tree. They stopped and began breathing out very loud than started to make growling dog like noises. I tried to not let it distract me but before I knew it my eyes were open. I sat there for a while listening to this person trying to figuire out what was going on. Being curious I got up and began to walk away trying to catch a glimpse. On the other side of a tree I saw an old man performing some sort of tai chi. I wanted to approach him to see if he could teach me but I thought it was best to let him be. It was a very odd experience and I came here to see if anyone knows about such practices with tai chi and the noises I heard, It resembled a dog growling. I know this is weird but I thought I would give this a shot. Thanks.

This is not weird, if you really understand the meaning of Chi Kung. I'd given the definition of Chi Kung here for many times. Let's me give it another shot.

Chi Kung is the ultimate method of breathing which needs to be practiced to its perfection for cultivating energy.

Many people, mistakenly, thought that Chi Kung was cultivating energy but actually it is not. Chi Kung is really cultivating breathing to breathe as much air(chi) into the body as possible. The more air(chi) circulation in your lungs, the more energy which the body can be generated. The reason you hear that man's voice from his breathing because he is the master of the art. He was demonstrated that he have reached to a point where he can manipulate the air circulation in his vocal cord. Ultimately, he can project his voice to any magnitude and duration.

I had practiced Tai Chi and Chi Kung for more than thirty-five years. I can manipulating my voice and a good singer.

Sign in to follow this