gj551

whos stupid now

hi

so i expect the replies to this to consist of postings telling me why this wont work but i really like to share this with you because just "meditating" on the lower dantian didnt get me anywhere

well you know that they locate the "ocean of vitality" about an inch and a half below the navel

now get this:

as you may have heard man dies because of dissipated vitality (having intercourse) the point here being that in order to put an end to mortality (ahem) you gotta stop this, and the method could look like this.. uhm, charles luk and master hu from taoiststudy.com say that during practice male genitalia retracts into the belly (with a piece of skin to seal up the hole) in accordance with the idea that then you are not a sexually active person anymore. as i said, just "visualizing" these energies had no effect so i came up with this: the "balls" which reside in the scrotum are connected by the spermatic cord with the vesicula seminalis ( http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B575/27MB575.html ). now i regard this as the "fallen" or postnatal state. recently i found out that theres a hidden channel. the spermatic cord goes up in front of the pubic bone. it is actually possible to shove the testicles along a secret pathway which goes up towards where they think the lower dantian is. when you have them there permanently it starts to work like its described in all the texts. i only dared to do this for like 5 minutes because i was like hell what am i doing, but it didnt hurt or anything.

uhm they say that increased temperature (like in the body) harms the testicles. is this true? what could result from this..? :)

Edited by gj551

as you may have heard man dies because of dissipated vitality (=doin' it)

And drinking, and getting into stupid conversations, and wasting your time doing stupid stuff, and being around stupid people, getting caught up in things that waste your time and consume all of your focus and energy. Basically, living in the modern world.

It's why, if you can't deal with it, many people leave to work alone. Then they come back when they have learned how to deal with what comes up and learn how to not get caught up in stupid stuff. Of course, you don't HAVE to leave. But some people feel the need to.

So it's not just blowing your load or having sex that dissipates your vitality.

Anyway.

uhm they say that increased temperature (like in the body) harms the testicles. is this true? what could result from this..? :)

The testicles are on the outside of the body because the temperature of the sperm needs to be regulated. Can't be too hot or too cold. Inside the body is too hot. In, say, a hot shower, they'll hang low to get away from the body and escape the body heat. In the cold, they will cling to the body to get extra body heat.

So shoving your testicles up into your body and keeping them up there for too long could heat them up too much, kill off the sperm and... yeah, pretty much that.

Also, the pulling your testicles into your body is a pretty specific skill. Even when doing it properly, it is dangerous. Even highly trained people wouldn't risk it unless being supervised by a master. If you don't need to do it, you probably shouldn't. Plus, if you're shoving them up there unnecessarily, you could get them stuck up there. I've heard they can even get stuck up there even if you HAVE learned the right method.

Then you're in the doctor's office explaining to them, no, your testicles HAVE dropped, but you wanted to shove them up there to preserve your vitality. But guess what? You're losing a lot more now that you're stressing out that your balls are stuck up in there, your sperm are dead, and you aren't getting a boner and are now worrying how you will ever use your mad taoist love making skills to get laid.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

And drinking, and getting into stupid conversations, and wasting your time doing stupid stuff, and being around stupid people, getting caught up in things that waste your time and consume all of your focus and energy. Basically, living in the modern world.

i totally go along with you there

"stop futile talk and joking. be like the cicada feeding on dew"

It's why, if you can't deal with it, many people leave to work alone. Then they come back when they have learned how to deal with what comes up and learn how to not get caught up in stupid stuff. Of course, you don't HAVE to leave. But some people feel the need to.

what do you mean by leaving? "retreat for the mountain"? maybe youre interpreting the above as a kind of withdrawal from society.. thats an interesting question, would stopping to be sexually active imply to stop interacting with people altogether?

So it's not just blowing your load or having sex that dissipates your vitality.

never said it was :)

The testicles are on the outside of the body because the temperature of the sperm needs to be regulated. Can't be too hot or too cold. Inside the body is too hot. In, say, a hot shower, they'll hang low to get away from the body and escape the body heat. In the cold, they will cling to the body to get extra body heat.

So shoving your testicles up into your body and keeping them up there for too long could heat them up too much, kill off the sperm and... yeah, pretty much that.

i read that too but well uh are you sure? i mean 'killing off the sperm' for reproductive purposes is what we're in for. medicinal texts go for something else.

Also, the pulling your testicles into your body is a pretty specific skill. Even when doing it properly, it is dangerous. Even highly trained people wouldn't risk it unless being supervised by a master. If you don't need to do it, you probably shouldn't. Plus, if you're shoving them up there unnecessarily, you could get them stuck up there. I've heard they can even get stuck up there even if you HAVE learned the right method.

this got me wondering :) you mean, people *are* actually doing this..? please tell me more (i mean i thought this up in my bathtub)

Then you're in the doctor's office explaining to them, no, your testicles HAVE dropped, but you wanted to shove them up there to preserve your vitality. But guess what? You're losing a lot more now that you're stressing out that your balls are stuck up in there, your sperm are dead, and you aren't getting a boner and are now worrying how you will ever use your mad taoist love making skills to get laid.

well.. thats the whole point, you just wont get laid anymore, because of a spiritual embryo in them lower dan tiens and stuff Edited by gj551

what do you mean by leaving? "retreat for the mountain"?

Yup. Maybe not a literal mountain. But finding some place to get away.

maybe youre interpreting the above as a kind of withdrawal from society.. thats an interesting question, would stopping to be sexually active imply to stop interacting with people altogether?

I never really got along with the "sex centric" cultivation things. I don't like to think of it as "stop having sex to save your energy", but I rather think of it as "save your energy, and as a byproduct of that, you naturally lose the desire/impulse for sex".

i read that too but well uh are you sure? i mean 'killing off the sperm' for reproductive purposes is what we're in for.

Not what I'm in for :P So maybe you should be talking to someone else about this :P I think we have different goals.

this got me wondering :) you mean, people *are* actually doing this..? please tell me more (i mean i thought this up in my bathtub)

All I know is that it's mentioned here and there. Usually in conjunction with martial arts techniques.

B.K. Frantzis mentioned it a few times. He says in one of his books that Wang Shujin knew how could do it. When Frantzis asked Wang if he would teach, Wang pretty much said "no way". Basically, it was risky enough as it was, and at the time Frantzis was going back and forth between Taiwan and Japan, and generally juggling school and practice and stuff like that at the time. So Wang did not feel comfortable teaching someone the skill unless he could monitor him 24/7.

As far as the testicle retraction for conserving energy for cultivation, I'm not sure. I don't know of anyone who talks about it, but then again, it's not something I'm interested in, so I don't really research it. Frantzis might know about it, but I don't think he talks about stuff like that except to students who have advanced to the appropriate level. And that thing would be pretty advanced.

well.. thats the whole point, you just wont get laid anymore, because of a spiritual embryo in them lower dan tiens and stuff

Well you never know. I don't know how old you are. But there have been more than a few people who come to this forum interested in sex techniques, or stuff related to the sexual energy. They want to preserve their energy and whatnot. They say they aren't interested in sex.

Then they notice they stop getting boners and they start freaking out. They start to worry if they've lost something. So then they start jackin' off and generally freaking out.

It's one thing to talk about it when you are healthy and don't have problems. It's another to realize that you really don't have it.

I think that may be one reason that, in some traditions, people weren't really taught the serious stuff until they were older and had raised their own kids to adulthood. That way the person knows how the world is, they've gotten it all out of their system, and they are for sure ready to move on.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

hi

so i expect the replies to this to consist of postings telling me why this wont work but i really like to share this with you because just "meditating" on the lower dantian didnt get me anywhere

well you know that they locate the "ocean of vitality" about an inch and a half below the navel

now get this:

as you may have heard man dies because of dissipated vitality (having intercourse) the point here being that in order to put an end to mortality (ahem) you gotta stop this, and the method could look like this.. uhm, charles luk and master hu from taoiststudy.com say that during practice male genitalia retracts into the belly (with a piece of skin to seal up the hole) in accordance with the idea that then you are not a sexually active person anymore. as i said, just "visualizing" these energies had no effect so i came up with this: the "balls" which reside in the scrotum are connected by the spermatic cord with the vesicula seminalis ( http://www.web-books.com/Classics/ON/B0/B575/27MB575.html ). now i regard this as the "fallen" or postnatal state. recently i found out that theres a hidden channel. the spermatic cord goes up in front of the pubic bone. it is actually possible to shove the testicles along a secret pathway which goes up towards where they think the lower dantian is. when you have them there permanently it starts to work like its described in all the texts. i only dared to do this for like 5 minutes because i was like hell what am i doing, but it didnt hurt or anything.

Did you actually try something that you learned online to achieve something that you read in a book?

wow your a stronger man than I! To actually try something like that!

hi

now get this:

I used to shove my testicles into the public bone when I was little. Not a big deal then and is not a big deal now. Believing in these strange techniques without proof as to possible outcomes, is a mistake.

• Like 1

I used to shove my testicles into the public bone when I was little. Not a big deal then and is not a big deal now. Believing in these strange techniques without proof as to possible outcomes, is a mistake.

eh.. how the hell do you "shove your testicles" in there anyway?

do you actually put them through the holes they come out of by hand, pushing them in through there? lol... i tried it and it doesn't go in..

eh.. how the hell do you "shove your testicles" in there anyway?

do you actually put them through the holes they come out of by hand, pushing them in through there? lol... i tried it and it doesn't go in..

LOL. i'm just too much of a lady to say the next natural flowing thing....

• Like 4

LOL. i'm just too much of a lady to say the next natural flowing thing....

Don't fight the flow of the Tao, it's unnatural :P

(said in the thread about making the testicles go back up there)

Perhaps its easy to mistake the extent of this "retraction" - two different phenomena are being referred to here. In Luk's context there is a quasi-retraction as "back to an infant" but this isnt to be regarded as 1) complete internal withdrawl or 2) referring to the testicles. The other 'martial' context is an easing of the path to internal for the external to serve the purposes of 1) complete mobility and 2) protection from attack, hence the prerequisite for easing of the particular pathway - and is not referring to the penis.

well, you can do testicle breathing and lift them (the BAWLLZ[!]) but I can only lift it up halfway.