Sign in to follow this  
Goldleaf

Tough celibacy question

Hi all,

My question is it better to just practice "seal the leaking door" and retention exercises from Mantak Chia at the risk of injaculating as I did before? Yes the risk is I could get an infection or damage but at least I'd still have conserved my jing. Besides I read (somewhere, cant find it now) that the sperm can be syphoned off or reabsorbed into the blood. I could also heal the damage or infection in future with chinees medicine/medical advances.

I understand that opening energy blockages is just as important, but your jing takes time to replace, and I feel have already depleted a LOT of it through my indulgent and hectic life. For example, I rarely laugh these days.

Blessings,

Goldleaf

Hi Goldleaf,

I am similar practice. The thing you could understanding, that there is no "perfect method", only the method that works perfectly for you ;) Avoiding damage is more important than saving jing though. Also, have the three hearts:

1.heart of faith

2.heart of patience

3.heart of perserverance

Cheers

Christoff

• Like 3

If you're doing the conserving jing route, then dont play with fire. Traced far enough back, the motive for the generative force is thought-impulse. If you are letting desires run wild at all then that will merely simulate more generative fluid - the practice of retention means taking care of this right at the root of the issue - so things like a manual locking method are merely playing with a book of matches.

Christoff is very correct - avoiding damage is definitely more important than "saving jing."

So if you're truly going to try to work with that, you cannot entertain fantasies. You might as well go practice ma bu in quicksand!

Also if you dont figure out how to redirect at the root, its simply going to burst forth one way or another, dreaming if not awake. Keep the center, enter significant stillness every day, reach deep in breath, and you have to do something with the energy, circulate, cultivate, there are many methods for that.

Dont focus too hard on conserving jing as if it is something to be grasped and held on to. Be natural while you develop the deeper understandings that will make jing conservation something productive instead of a potential source of danger. :)

• Like 6

The most difficult thing is not in daytime when you are awake, but when you are in sleeping and dreaming . And , it is an issue of time .As a taoist poem tells us :

有人問我修玄路 ( When being asked the way of Taoist alchemy,

遙指天邊月一輪 I point to the full moon hanging in the sky )

Taoist alchemy knows the time well , knows the laws about when and in which channel that qi circulates in our body precisely ; because of this, it does the sublimation without difficulties.

Anytime when it is already materialized, don't use it ( "見者不可用" ) .

The absolute guarantee is that you sublimate all your jing into qi and lock it at that lever high ( WARNING: That means you deliberately suspend your reproductive ability ) Having achieved it , even you get an "evil' idea some time, it doesn't hurt...

What is the reward ? People start to laugh at us ....

It is ,you start to experience the happiness of a life of what people call the earthly immortal ( " 地仙" ) :lol: Do you ever wonder what the feeling is when a butterfly leaving its cocoon ?

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 3

The absolute guarantee is that you sublimate all your jing into qi and lock it at that lever high ( WARNING: That means you deliberately suspend your reproductive ability ) Having achieved it , even you get an "evil' idea some time, it doesn't hurt...

Exorcist, I didn't understand this at all, could you elaborate?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Work steadily towards greater clarity in your life through whatever method you utilize. This will result in the ability to abstain successfully. Don't put the carriage before the horse. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 2

force yourself to laugh, works for me. i used to be a sex addict but now i have slight aversion to it but i laugh all the time

kunlun completely brought back my desire for sex in full force, multiple orgasms and all (though i didn't have those before)

A good herb to help with the "jing-leaking" problem is : Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan

It is like an astringent, and keeps things in, for the kidneys. :D

Exorcist, I didn't understand this at all, could you elaborate?

Thanks.

By making use of " intensive fire " ("武火" ) ,ie, some kind of deliberate spiritual effort, you can refine all your jing into qi; Once having succeeded in doing so, you become unmoved * by any pretty ladies , no matter how sexy and how close they approaches you.

Even you still get some wet dreams at the initial stage of having achieved that , because there is no jing ( all already is transformed and absorbed into qi and Shen ) in your body , so hardly will a leakage materialize.

A further step,of course, is to get rid of wet dreams, even having any dreams at all ...only after that

can we claim the complete triumph over " the white tiger " .

( * WARNING : " unmoved " means no erection at all although it doesn't necessarily mean sexual impotence )

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 2

Tough celibacy question? I've always tended to stay out of these bizarre topics,...I mean, what does forced celebacy have to do with enlightenment? How is denying sexuality, beneficial for spirituality?

Should I cease my out-breath? Is not any idea to have an in-breath without an out-breath is ridiculous. Is not every condition, whether a belief, an element from the Periodic Table of the Elements, or a huge planet in orbit within our solar system, fundamentally sexual? The nature of duality is a sexual, yin-yang reality.

Walter Russell, in his Scientic Explaination of Sex (1949) wrote: that "The lack of higher sex knowledge is facilitating a rapid degeneracy of the whole of our civilization." Walter Russell

Russell continued, that civilizations have fallen from high places many times in history for lack of sex knowledge and wrong sex practices. It is most possible that the present civilation will fall for the same reason.

He said, by higher sex knowledge I mean the effects of wrong sexual practice and wrong mate choosing. Mates should be found from a spiritual, mental, character building viewpoint, instead of just a physical, biological and emotional point of view.

It has been said, "a man is what he thinks". To this, Russell adds "a man is what his sex practice and sex ideals make of him".

He continued that sex practice can be the most spiritually uplifting, or the most mentally, emotionally and physical defilling thing in one's life. The greatest injury from promiscuous sex relations lies in the fact that each person has his own wave length pattern - promiscuous sex relations affect both by undermining both. Few realize that every cell in the body, plus the nature of the blood stream, is permanently affected, for better or worse, by sex relations.

Russell proposed that sex relations unifies two close mates, but badly distorts unbalanced ones. Thus, years of hard climbing towards one's spiritual goal can be nullified, according to Russell, in one brief costly hour of thoughtlessness in violating this most holy relationship between the sexes.

He said that the ever thoughtless average human thinks that sexual promiscuity leaves no damaging effects unless one of the participants is diseased. Mr Average Man would be shocked to learn that the very Self-pattern of his emotions, his blood stream, his individual ideal and his very character is degenerated by choosing the wrong mate and by every promiscuous sexual experience.

Electrical connections between any two unequal sex mates distort the human wave forms which make up the human pattern. That, according to Russell, is the danger of promiscuity, and makes the idea of a mate choosing the most serious business of any man's life. Human sex interchange must be a balanced one.

What about sexlessness? Russell said, one who forgoes sex can hardly expect to have a creative mind, or become a great leader, inventer, composer or artist. Sexless people tend to become copyists or imitators. They do not create - they repeat. They do not imagine

- they remember. Technical skill may develop in them to a high degree, to disguise their lack of inspiration, but there is little art in those skills.

For sexless people, their mental status is progressive only through reflection from other sources outside of themselves. It does not arise from a well-spring within themselves. Sexless lives add very little new knowledge and new creations. For this reason, elibacy and impotency are prone to develop reformers, fanatics and zealots. Celibacy and virginity are unnatural, abnormal states, which create abnormal and subnormal people. In time, either atrophy of the generative powers or neurotic conditions or sublimation, causes a permanent derangement of body, mind and spirit.

Are not reformers, fanatics and zealots are necessary to sustain the attachment to mundain reality.

• Like 4

The Westerners never discover qi ,it is same as the truth that the Chinese never discover the gravity despite the fact that both are things exist just right here in us, around us;

The Taoist formula of jing=>qi=> shen is very delicate , and unknown to the West for centuries ; it is also very difficult to be understood by the Westerners without the Chinese Taoists' introduction and patient , step by step explications...; having said so, it doesn't necessarily mean keen Western thinkers ,such as Sigmund Freud, Norman O Brown, Herbert Marcuse...etc, do not faintly sense that sex, death , civilization.. are things related.. something sublimated..

Maybe a new , mixed civilization will arise here, I expect...
Edited by exorcist_1699

Vmarco:

There's a difference between repressive celibacy, and retaining jing without being forceful in any way about it.

Tesla was asexual and he invented cyroengineering, radio astronomy, the Tesla coil, and alternating current. One of the greatest ever inventors. I don't see the connection between celibacy and lack of creativity or intelligence. Aren't young children often quite creative?

You won't die if you don't cum for a few days, sheesh... many have experienced that a little moderation - without repression or denial of sexuality - has a wide range of positive effects.

Edited by Seeker of the Self
  • Like 2

Vmarco:

There's a difference between repressive celibacy, and retaining jing without being forceful in any way about it.

Tesla was asexual and he invented cyroengineering, radio astronomy, the Tesla coil, and alternating current. One of the greatest ever inventors. I don't see the connection between celibacy and lack of creativity or intelligence. Aren't young children often quite creative?

And to repeat,,...my question was, "what does forced celebacy have to do with enlightenment?"

Tesla's intentions and attention was not, IMO, on restricting sperm to acquire Ki,...and if he was consciously aware of Ki, he would have likely uncovered what Ki actually is. What Ki is not, is what most people into Ki think it is,..that is, to put it bluntly, an energy.

Interestingly, Tesla, the fellow who invented the electric motor, fluorescent lighting, devices for x-rays, ionized gases, and charged particle beams, etc, etc. called Walter Russell (the fellow I quoted in post #12), the Leonardo DaVinci of the 20th century. Even Tesla was blown away by Russell's works, although he added that it may be a thousand years before people will understand them.

I consider Ki from Ki's point of view,...that is, the Supreme Fulcrum of the universe. In China, this is called chi. First was Wu Chi, the Great Source, which exists beyond form, or from which form extends. Wu Chi is as the fulcrum upon which One (lever) effects its motion via Yin/Yang (lever in motion). Then around the eleventh century CE, T’ai Chi was developed. Wu Chi is the Tao in stillness, and T’ai Chi is called the Tao in motion,...although in truth, the Tao is never in motion. Wu Chi and Ki is synonymous with undivided, still light.

Some philosophies suggest that Ki can be accessed through three points. Hapkido practitioners are primarily interested in the physical danjun point, which is located about nine centimeters below the navel. The thymus and pineal area are the other Ki points, which can be activated through Ki encouraging practices, such as Reiki and Sunyata. Many often limit their understanding of Ki or Chi by calling it energy. Ki is not an energy; it’s a stillness. There is no energy in stillness, although we could refer to Ki-related energy. T’ai Chi is a moving meditation that allows an unimpeded circulation of energy from the still point of Ki.

Imagine a gallon (or 3.7 liter) can of house paint that has been sitting on a shelf. The pigments, binders, biocides, thickeners, surfactants, co-solvents, etc., settle at different levels in the can, thus giving the paint an inadequate viscosity for use, unless it is mixed properly. The best way to mix a can of paint is in an electric shaker. Such a shakened can of paint stays usable for many hours before resettling. The shaker machine itself is still, as a fulcrum, while the paint is being vibrated. A Ki practitioner moves in a circular fashion from the body’s fulcrum at the danjun point, thus enabling energy to flow freely. The Ki is the fulcrum. Like a can of paint, our bodies need to be shaken from the Ki point every day so energy eases through us and does not settle or become stagnant, thereby manifesting the dis-ease which brings disease. More than two-thirds of our body is water. Exercising or walking from a pseudo-center of gravity will not stir our body’s seventy-five percent liquid properly for energy to flow.

Ki permits energy to flow more freely when the bodily, emotional, and mental faculties are relaxed. Ki itself is a still silence that is similar to the eye of a hurricane or typhoon. The kihap or yell that martial artists use, when done correctly, is simply the exhale, or a place where the still eye of the hurricane meets the eye wall of the storm and manifests physical destruction. The greatest power arises through the greatest relaxation. The lower a hurricane’s pressure at its center, the more devastating the storm is at the eye wall. The more relaxed the martial artist, the more overwhelming the energy that extends from the Ki. The greatest (and only)power in the universe unfurls from a zero-point.

Korean Hapkido Grand Master Jeong told me, “Ki is in the stop [or zero point] before the kihap.” The power is not in the yell; the yell is simply an incidental byproduct of the Ki process. The kihap is just the exhale. A kihap uttered without connecting with the stop is mere posing or pretending. Instead of martial artists’ practicing a yell, they should be practicing the stop. When power comes from the stop, the kihap simply happens.

I began to grasp the significance of Ki following a question that I addressed to the instructor on the subject. Grand Master Jeong told me to grab him. I expected to be tossed to the mat, but instead, he touched me with a single finger on a point near the crease of my elbow, and I instantly dropped as if I had somehow been turned off, like an electrical device after someone flips a switch. I was so amazed that I quickly asked to see this move again, as if one could see Ki revealed in the physical aspect of the technique. Sure enough, I again collapsed like an unplugged character from the Wachowski brothers’ Matrix films.

The technique that dropped me to the mat is called Ki disruption,...although Ki is never really distruptive. Without Ki extended through what is called “enlivened hands,” however, what dropped me was just a point on the arm, which at most may have bent my elbow. Without being centered in the one point from which energy extends and circulates, the very best that anyone can be as a martial artist is a tropical storm, an unanchored disturbance that is nowhere near the level of a calm-centered hurricane. Later, I found out that if my energy flow had moved unimpeded from the Ki, the disruption that dropped me would not have occurred. Authentic Hapkido is an activity through which one channels life force out through the hands or feet. The physical techniques are circumstantial. The Hapkido martial artist is a conduit who employs these techniques to exceed ordinary physical ability. Various phenomena using Ki through that enhanced ability are quite testable and have been documented.

The Ki Master Koichi Tohei said, “We are able to move most rapidly and violently when we remain perfectly calm. Likewise, the truest calm is reached when we move at the greatest speed.” Obviously, I had to know more about Ki to understand what he meant. Grand Master Jeong showed me techniques for connecting with this tremendous vitality. A few minutes of daily Ki practice can greatly improve one’s physiology, from flexibility to longevity, enhancing the body’s natural healing powers, to promoting healthy teeth. However, I wasn’t yet able to tap into this mind–body unifying life force. I did the practice, but the movement did not originate from my point of three-way balance. I continued to hold onto a false center of gravity.

My desire to experience Ki paved the way to hand drumming' The practice of drumming encourages relaxation, rhythmic breathing, a conscious connection with duality, and moving from stillness. Relaxation is one of the 4 Principles of Hapkido. Through Ki consciousness, the masculine and feminine inhale and exhale of sound and motion become very distinguishable. Centered upon the fulcrum of Ki, the yin and yang are as clear as two children on the opposite ends of a seesaw. Drumming, if done spiritually, from a true center of gravity, effortlessly introduces one’s attention to a one-point awareness below the navel, and subsequently to the still source of our life force. I was most fortunate to have a spiritually minded djembe teacher who placed much emphasis on relaxation, the masculine–feminine flow, and drumming from one’s core. For me, drumming presents one’s presence to the presence of Ki and allows a connection with the timeless essence to extend the universal life force out through one’s hands. Ki is in the present, thus beyond time, yet the energy extended through Ki moves in time, as the lever of a seesaw harmoniously moves upon a timeless, balanced middle,...no sexual repression necessary.

I didn’t immediately make the connection between drumming and the “one thing” through which I could understand everything. Drumming meditations, that is, the act of moving from a center of stillness, certainly manifested out-of-body experiences, through which I could observe myself from outside my body. However, the deeper connection between drumming and my “one thing” happened at a place called Bantu Camp, a weeklong African drumming–dancing cultural workshop. On the second and subsequent evenings, I heard it while several of the master drummers played. There were voices rising from the drums. At first, I perceived the voices as a spiraling sound that seemed like a thirty-three-RPM record being played at seventy-eight RPM. Drums sing through drummers who drum as conduits of the life force.

To get more regularly connected with Ki, I began practicing T’ai Chi Chih, a peaceful, moving meditation developed by Justin Stone. Stone is an extraordinary self-testimonial for the movements in the system he realized through many years of T’ai Chi Chuan. Despite being in his nineties, he doesn’t look a day older than a healthy seventy-two, and I’ve heard that he has the teeth of a twenty-year-old. (Thirteen Ki meridians or pathways, that is, ducts that act as conductors of energy, flow through the teeth.) The somewhat abbreviated form of T’ai Chi that Stone practices is not only a great way to begin the day, but also a superb warmup for drumming or simply keeping one’s “can of paint” unsettled and enlivened by circulating and balancing the conflux of energy that moves through us. I enjoy the softness and universality of the movements and also that they are done in repetitions of nine. As one uncovers a certain level of understanding the Tao, nine is seen as the first and only reflection of zero, an important insight in realizing the light that we are. Nothing in nature is, or can be, more or less than nine.

When beginning a Ki practice, such as T’ai Chi, there is an effort to relax, move softly, and shift one’s weight smoothly. Our body (nine) strives to uncover Ki (zero) at the danjun point. When we reveal the Ki (zero) point to the body (nine), effort lessens, and the Ki (zero) then does the Ki practice without effort.

Awareness of Ki connects us with the spiritual value of zero. For many people, however, Ki remains inaccessible. One reason for this is an inability to breathe properly. The first breath of a typical American usually occurs by being pulled from the birth canal and spanked. That’s not a breath, that’s a gasp, a desperate intake of air. From birth, we are continually indoctrinated to hold our breath, which leads us unconsciously to manifest erratic breathing that lacks a balanced, harmonious flow. People who hold their breath have an inclination towards stress, fear, hope, and superstition. That may have been perceived as advantageous for our hunter-gatherer ancestors, but such crimping of proper breathing is a barrier to spirituality. Ki exercises encourage a connection with our authentic spiritual self through relaxed breathing and thus letting go of attachments to fear, hope, and superstition. While many may think that they are spiritual and can go out and do random acts of kindness and love, unless they have transcended fear, hope, and superstition, such actions are not true acts of kindness and love. The expression of anything filtered through fear, hope, and superstition is neither an act of pure kindness and love, nor spiritual. We all think that our road is the one paved with good intentions. However, any intention that arises from or filtered through, fear, hope, or superstition is tainted, and so that road is feculent.

Edited by Vmarco
  • Like 2

If you're doing the conserving jing route, then dont play with fire. Traced far enough back, the motive for the generative force is thought-impulse. If you are letting desires run wild at all then that will merely simulate more generative fluid - the practice of retention means taking care of this right at the root of the issue - so things like a manual locking method are merely playing with a book of matches.

Christoff is very correct - avoiding damage is definitely more important than "saving jing."

So if you're truly going to try to work with that, you cannot entertain fantasies. You might as well go practice ma bu in quicksand!

Also if you dont figure out how to redirect at the root, its simply going to burst forth one way or another, dreaming if not awake. Keep the center, enter significant stillness every day, reach deep in breath, and you have to do something with the energy, circulate, cultivate, there are many methods for that.

Dont focus too hard on conserving jing as if it is something to be grasped and held on to. Be natural while you develop the deeper understandings that will make jing conservation something productive instead of a potential source of danger. smile.gif

Bravo... please, do not force the semen to stay inside for your own sake my brother!

By making use of " intensive fire " ("武火" ) ,ie, some kind of deliberate spiritual effort, you can refine all your jing into qi; Once having succeeded in doing so, you become unmoved * by any pretty ladies , no matter how sexy and how close they approaches you.

Even you still get some wet dreams at the initial stage of having achieved that , because there is no jing ( all already is transformed and absorbed into qi and Shen ) in your body , so hardly will a leakage materialize.

A further step,of course, is to get rid of wet dreams, even having any dreams at all ...only after that

can we claim the complete triumph over " the white tiger " .

( * WARNING : " unmoved " means no erection at all although it doesn't necessarily mean sexual impotence )

My God... I do not agree at all with you. Nice coming up this topic because I was going to start one myself...

I Have been practicing inte4nse Yoga and Qigong over the last three years, and I opened up alot of higher Chakras and intuitive features, but the lower Dantien and the lower chakras always held me back.. over the last years I have not manages to go for 10 days straight without a wet dream, I became very tensed about it, I even read about how Hatha Yoguins xhshould nto ejaculate or they die!!! heheh I sure did not die, thnks God..

Any ways... on the past days I had realisations after realizations and gladly one of them was regarding my sexuality and the sexual issue... I finally understood that all those dreams were coming up just to compensate my lack of pleasure due to a "mentally forced celibacy", and fighting against ejaculation, pleasure, which took away all my relaxation, all my Song, and my harmony and fluidness, once, I even denied a girl to sleep with me, she was going through a very bad phase on her life, I was very mean, she was going through schisofrenic attacks, and she was very pretty... I feel guilty, but I simply could not understand my sexual issue... past girlfriends even said that I kind of hurt alot their "inner woman", now I understand it better...

about 10 days ago I got a bus and a very pretty and sexual girl sat beside me, she started rubbing her legs on mine and her arms, i got very excited, and decided to OBSERVE MY EXCITEMENT, (note.. I did not mentally fight against it, not did I jump untop of her and ripped her clothes with my teeth, I simply OBSERVED EQUANIMOUSLY), i actually got a big bonner and almost ejaculated on my pants, but I became calm and surernded, and relaxed, relaxed, relaxed... I noticed that I had some tension in my pelvic area, so I relaxed it, and accepted it, relaxed it and accepted it, relaxed it and accepted it, suddently, the ejaculation urge came back into my body and transformed in a very pleasure heat that spread over my body.... then I understood... all those dreams... were telling me to accept this PLEASURE (not act as an animal, simply let the pleasure envelop you, without trying to dominate it), the more you let the pleasure come without deisirng obsessively nor runing away from it, the more safe your Jing will be safe guarded.

Since then I am making alot of experiments, every time I have a sexual urge or a urge of repressing a sexual urge, I simply observe it from a detached point of view, and relax my body, especially the area of the girdle vessel, every time I watch a film and there is a sex scene I observe it attentively, and examine my feelings, they are still a mixture of running away and ofdesiring, but I remain equanimous.

During some meditations, when I focus my attention on my lower dantien, my hui ying, and my anus, etc... I still sometimes have a spontaneous bonner, so I observe it and do not react to it, neither in a positive nor negative way, and it becauses a wonderful feeling that permeates my whole body...

my secxual dreams that haunted my ceassed!!!

I passed so many years of my life without feeling pleasure...., whoa.. this is awful!!!!! my dreams were coming as a warning sign!!! for sure!!! (pleasure does not mean a luxurious sexual animal... but simple bliss..)

with every breath I wfeel this "sexual Qi".. it is wonderful (But I know that I need to becareful as not to DESIRE this feeling as it will sonner or later fall into animosity, but simply LET IT BE, it occurs naturally! sexuality is like a flower, if you try and grasp it (i.e. abuse of sexuality) it's petals will fall of, if you deny it... well... the whole Earth which is very feminine, very orgasmic, very sexual, willl deny you too...

I remember that my sexual blockages started since when I was a child, my father would ask me to close my eyes when sexual scenes would pop up on the cinema... geese... he didn't know how he was hurting my inner self!...

my whole taichi practice these days are VERY SEXUAL, but in a WU-WEI sexuality... very, very pleasing indeed...

so brother.. when those feeeling arise... practise relaxation (song), eqquanimity, watch everything, savour it without desiring it, and let it envelop you... act naturaly. the retention will start normally (of course it is good to avoid sexual relationships during a certain perod untill you learn how to do this...)

to be continued.. no time now,,,,

*Edit*

ok I have 15 more minutes so I will try to be brief and clear...

Swami Satyananda says a story that goes like this (resume).

there was once a king that won a beautiful and powerful horse as a present, but no one could tame the horse.. he called all the best horse tamers of the country, but did not manage to tame the horse, so, finally a simple man appeared claiming that he would do the job, the King tsaid that he would be paid generously if he managed... so the firt thing that he did was let the horse run wild... no one understood him.. the King thought that the man was debauching huim.. but the man simply said "trust me", so, , after days and night running wild, the horse finnaly subdued and walked to the man,,, tamed!"

reflet upon this story my brother.. day and night.. and your whole practice and life and meditation will boost....

so to resume the practice of "celibacy", I recomed the following..

1) reflect day and night upon the concepts of Song, (relaxatioion / release) and Equanimity (not desiring nor running away from pléasure and pain)

2) reflect upon the story mentioned above.

3) practice Yoga or whatever you practice NAKED... go to a nudist beach whenever you have an opportunity and walk naked around... (always equanim0ous and relaxed and trying tobe aware of you blockages and do not react to them.. only observe untill they dissolve). I honestly walk around feeling as if I am naked, even if I am with my clothes on..so good, so natural... so natural.. so natural...

4) rpactice moving practices such as tachi, and with a sexual qi added to it .... and feel pleasure in everything.. every breath (inghale and relsease a AHHHH full of pleasure ) but beware I amnot saying that you need to feel desire.... it will come naturally, you must be equanimous and let the pleasure envelop you... the sexual breathing it sooo good, every thing is soo good... life is sooo gooood!!!

cheeerrrrssssss!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AUHAUHAUHAHUA

best

* Edit* number two....

sexuality and pleasure is very feminine in nature.. so if you deny it, you will deny all the other feminine aspects which are: love in between family members, love inbetween a father and a son, sense of community and SAKTI -vitality... all this is ver beautifull... I am very sad for cultivators that did not realise this, and cut off ompeltely BLISS from their lifes...

reflect upon this my brother.. and you will learn how to retain your Jing... and your practice will boost, boost boost...

love

Edited by Marks of Glory
  • Like 6

about 10 days ago I got a bus and a very pretty and sexual girl sat beside me, she started rubbing her legs on mine and her arms,

I think I should plan a visit to your city. Where is it?

What you did with your sexual urge was part of some taoist training. The Secret of the Golden flower described how to utilize the sex energy.

Edited by hydrogen

I think I should plan a visit to your city. Where is it?

What you did with your sexual urge was not part of some taoist training. The Secret of the Golden flower described how to utilize the sex energy.

heheheh

Ouro Preto, Brasil

oh, about my sexual urge, i don`t know if there is any practice saying anything about it, but I just practices the Vipassana equanimity and qigong Song - relaxation, and the feeling on my penis backed-up and became a cozy warm feeling on my body, and a feeling of light heartedness as if my heart were dissolving.

when i went to sleep i felt the same feeling of lightness and dissolving in my heart and my legs, and eventually i felt as if my heart had stopped and i kinda of left my body in an astral projection, not very lucid though, i remebmer being on a dining room, and came back to my body.

The practice that I mentioned is to unblock sexual blockages and cause a sexual healing, which, in my view, is essential for advanced practice of Qigong.

this last week`s dreams were very intense indeed... not sexual, for the first time in years, but very dark and scarry, which i believe is a good sign because it probably means that i going through a cleansing, If this "sexual treatment" really works and i stop having nocturnal emissions spontaneosly, that probably means that my inner journey will get very accentuated so I guess i guess that i need to be ready for visions and scarry shit from the Lower Astral Planes, which we go through before accessing the Superior Astral Planes and dimensions of light.

one interesting dream that i had...I wanted to urinate, and as i started, i noticed I was pissing blood, it was scarry, this blood started getting thick, and eventually seemed like tomato juice in texture and color, I was in horror, I thought that I was really sick and probably was not far away from my death (I did not know that i was dreaming)... hehe the thing is.. i think this dream represented all the sexual impurities (including repression) that was blocking my energetic body, and how i was pissing them all out with the practices that i mentioned above.

Had some other dreams with Demons and stuff, not cool at all, but I know it`s part of the process, so i just observed my fear and bad feelings, I consider it to be a kind of catharsis, so I observe it equanimously, withour reacting to it (just like

with sexuality).

anyways...

about sexuality, it is interesting to mention Dionisus, the God of immortality, and how he is represented naked, his symbol is wine (bliss) and the myth in which he is cut down into pieces and thrown into a cauldron, and only his penis stays left out. And Narcisuss`s myth with Echo, which represents the rejection of the Female, and how she becomes solidified and pale because of this. I could go on and on, with examples of my life and myths, etc, of the importance of curing oneself sexually, first of all to be happy, and second to have a solid foundation to further practice and spiritual evolution.

Oh... Goldleaf... about your retention practices... just a note.. you really must analyse why you are doing these practices... is it for self knowledge, for spiritual unfoldment?? because I can guarantee you that the process of knowing one`s self is very subtle, it involves the mind, emotions, feelings, physical body, energy, alot, alot of subtle, subtle dimensions, and not just sticking three gross fingers in the perineum and then milking your penis.

Another thing, instead of doing this stopping method, you can familiarize your self with Vajroli Mudra... which is contraction of musces associated with the uniary and ejaculatory tract, to exercice them, you must stand in front of the loo when going to urinate, relax your whole body, and try to stop your urination just with your muscles.... note, it is important not to contract any other muscle, so you must not twitch you buttocks, nor your perineum, nor your anus muscles, and not the muscles on the lwer base of your penis. Try to contract and isolate only the muscles that are behind the pubic bone, nside your body... practice takes to perfection. Then, while meditating or during ANOTHER practice, you can try and strengthen all those other muscles and isolate all of them one from another. when stopping ejaculation this the muscles associated with Vajroli Mudra, much less semen stays stuck on the ejaculatory tract. But again my brother, when you solve your sexual issues and remain equanimous, you will certainly not ejaculate, and the ejaculation will turn into bliss, so this practice is just so that, while you sincerely try with patience and persistence to retain your ejaculation by observing your pleasure without reacting to it, neither piostive nor negatively, IF it happens that you really ae completely invevitably going to ejaculate, then you contract Vajroli Mudra to hold it in.... note.: During some practices i already have spent even up to 15 minutes on the "no turning back point", I thought that I had to do vajroli mudra to hold the semen in, but if I did it, I surejy would have an ejaculation urge, so i remained equanimous... for 15 minutes, and then it subdued.

best

about sexuality, it is interesting to mention Dionisus, the God of immortality, and how he is represented naked, his symbol is wine (bliss) and the myth in which he is cut down into pieces and thrown into a cauldron, and only his penis stays left out. And Narcisuss`s myth with Echo, which represents the rejection of the Female, and how she becomes solidified and pale because of this. I could go on and on, with examples of my life and myths, etc, of the importance of curing oneself sexually, first of all to be happy, and second to have a solid foundation to further practice and spiritual evolution.

Sorry, I made a typo error. What you did was part of taoist training. It's better to embrace your own sexuality than deny it. Tao is about going back to "nature". What is our "nature". I believe it's encoded in our DNA. If we develop our charactor, live our life or write our story in line with our DNA, we'll be in tao. Since everyone has different DNA, it's natural to have different manifestation. But the essence of tao is the same.

Those myth sounds fascinating. Do yo like to make them your reality?

Edited by hydrogen

Sorry, I made a typo error. What you did was part of taoist training. It's better to embrace your own sexuality than deny it. Tao is about going back to "nature". What is our "nature". I believe it's encoded in our DNA. If we develop our charactor, live our life or write our story in line with our DNA, we'll be in tao. Since everyone has different DNA, it's natural to have different manifestation. But the essence of tao is the same.

Those myth sounds fascinating. Do yo like to make them your reality?

Oh. ok.. hehe

what do you mean by make them my reality?

I would interpret that the dilaceration and chopping od Diunisus means the fragmentation of an incomplete pesonality, and the penis left out represents the possibility of reintegration through the Libido and Sexuality (kundalini ?)

Edited by Marks of Glory

Oh. ok.. hehe

what do you mean by make them my reality?

I would interpret that the dilaceration and chopping od Diunisus means the fragmentation of an incomplete pesonality, and the penis left out represents the possibility of reintegration through the Libido and Sexuality (kundalini ?)

It's just a theory that I haven't prooved that.

I believe everything is "created" by mind initially. The mind creat things by intention, belief (construction of mind as well), emotion (construction of mind too) and time (another product of mind).

If you like a myth, you can think about it alot and believe in the story, you might be able to visit it during dreams or astral travel. If enough people like your idea, they contribute their minds, the story may become reality.

Just one of my theory.

It's just a theory that I haven't prooved that.

I believe everything is "created" by mind initially. The mind creat things by intention, belief (construction of mind as well), emotion (construction of mind too) and time (another product of mind).

If you like a myth, you can think about it alot and believe in the story, you might be able to visit it during dreams or astral travel. If enough people like your idea, they contribute their minds, the story may become reality.

Just one of my theory.

Oh... well... I kind of agree..

in Dionisus myth his Mothers dies, and every woman that he gets involved dies also, so he eventually is forced to interiorise his own female, become a kind of hermafrodite.

well... my mother passed away when I was a young boy, and I had to split up wih my last girlfriend because I had a sinister feeling that if I stayed with her, she would die...

but i Don't know if it is just psychological stuff or if it would really happen... any way, I did not risk it.. but ii really loved her, and still do.

Oh... well... I kind of agree..

in Dionisus myth his Mothers dies, and every woman that he gets involved dies also, so he eventually is forced to interiorise his own female, become a kind of hermafrodite.

well... my mother passed away when I was a young boy, and I had to split up wih my last girlfriend because I had a sinister feeling that if I stayed with her, she would die...

but i Don't know if it is just psychological stuff or if it would really happen... any way, I did not risk it.. but ii really loved her, and still do.

I'm sorry about your situation. I hope everything turns out fine.

Love conquers all.

A few days more, I'll reach my 100 days of celibacy. Let's wait and see what's going to happen.

Sign in to follow this