Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Darwin's Deadly Legacy

The Disasters Darwinism brought to Humanity

So there has been some confusion as to what darwinism is. Is it a belief? A philosophy? a science? a worldview?

It is a worldview from the 1800s. In it's principles and ideology, it reflects the opinions of Darwin himself, and even the societal views of the people of the time!

If a theory is correct, it will not reflect the beliefs of a culture. It will not be influenced by cultural opinions, or personal human opinion. It will be purely neutral and unaffected by human thinking or cultural beliefs. Yet Darwinism clearly reflects the culture and time period it came from

Evolution is a concept from a time and place where people would be out and out racists .

Many people today reject evolution on moral grounds. If evolution is true, clearly some of us must have evolved better than others, see?

Video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok32-Xvo2tk

Darwin's Deadly Legacy

So it is for sure that belief in evolution and atheism on whole, causes bad results and overall lower morality. Encourages stealing, lying, selfishness, not caring about others, etc.

But some people like this and want to promote this kind of thinking more and more.

Darwinism itself is a tool to advance agendas and the type of thinking people had in the 1800s .The title of Darwin's book was "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life". Clearly it had a racial purpose, and held the idea that some people were better suited for survival than others, and it should be easy to see where that kind of thinking can lead.

Here is a cool Documentary with many expert scientists, and famous authors and journalists showing where Darwinism leads.

In the early 1900s, many European evolutionists went to Australia to catch Aboriginals. They had developed many instructions and methods on how to hunt, kill, and stuff aboriginals to be sent to museums and be presented as a type of ape, more primitive than white people. As a so-called missing link or transitionary form, between apes and human beings which they termed homo sapiens.

In another part of the world, Africa, evolutionists were attempting to call humans a type of lower ape, with disastarous results. European evolutionists separated people in Africa, and then divided them up into 2 classifications of evolutionary species. They called them the Tutsi and Hutu. In fact some Tutsi are more genetically similar to some Hutu than they are to some other Tutsi. The fact that Pygmies had also lived in the area was also used by evolutionists to claim that Pygmies were a missing link between Apes and Hutu and Tutsi. In an era of Social Darwinism, European anthropologists claimed to identify a distinct “Hamitic race” that was superior to native “Negroid” populations. Influenced by racialized attitudes, European social scientists declared that the Tutsis, who wielded political control in Rwanda, must be descendents of the Hamites, who shared a purported closer blood line to Europeans. The Europeans “logically” concluded that the Tutsis and Hutus composed two fundamentally different ethno-racial groups. Thus, the European Darwinists viewed the Tutsis as more civilized, superior, but most importantly, more European than the Hutus. This arbitrary division culminated in war and the genocide in Rawanda. Clear proof of what happens when you make distinctions based on a false theory.

It shows how Hitler referred to evolution frequently, and used the word Evolution, as well as the word Selection. In fact when the Nazis decided who would live and who would be executed, it was based on selection of who they thought was least "fit".

Several decades later we see admirers of Hitler, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, apparently hardcore evolution supporters....the documentary quotes Klebold as writing that he thought "natural selection" was one of the greatest things ever to exist, the idea of killing and weeding out the weak was just. On the day of the Columbine massacre it is said that he wore a T-Shirt with the words "natural selection" on it.

Also explained is that the evolutionist lobby are a bunch of hacks. If Einstein were alive today he would not be allowed to teach in schools because he used his theories and equations in what he believed was a search for God ultimately, and he was quoted as saying "God does not play dice". The evolutionist lobby of hacks like Eugenie Scott and Dawkins, for them to say "it's not real science if it mentions God" is a joke and preposterous. All the great scientists saw their work as a search to find God and as leading to God. We also have to remember that the progression of "transitionary fossils" all throughout the rock strata predicted by Darwin barely exists and much contradicts it, like the Cambrian explosion, even though some evolutionists still try to explain it away and make it fit the theory somehow through making excuses.

This groundbreaking documentary from Dr. Kennedy and Coral Ridge Ministries, looks into the chilling social impact of Darwin's theory of evolution -- and the mounting evidence that Darwin had it wrong on the origin of life.

This 60 minute special featuring Ann Coulter, author of Godless; Richard Weikart, author of From Darwin to Hitler, Lee Strobel, author of The Case for a Creator; Jonathan Wells, author of Icons of Evolution; Phillip Johnson, author of Darwin on Trial; Michael Behe, author of Darwin's Black Box, and Ian Taylor, author of In the Minds of Men will show why evolution is a bad idea that should be discarded into the dustbin of history.

Darwin's Deadly Legacy-

Edited by Immortal4life

So let's talk about all the killing and racial cleansing that is recorded in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible, shall we?

And maybe we could talk about the Romans too. They did a pretty good job at killing people.

The Chinese were doing a pretty good job of killing people a couple thousand years ago. Millions of people!!! All these way before Darwin was born.

What is your problem with Darwin? Were you in love with him in a prior life and he spurned your advances?

Or are you trying to discredit him bacause he has presented the best arguement against unintelligent maldesign and cremationism.

Actually, people kill other people because they want to. Darwin has nothing to do with that.

How many 'witches' were burned at the stake by Christians in Europe and early America?

How many Native Americans were killed by the Christians who invaded the lands from Europe well before Darwin was born?

Darwin suggested that things in nature evolve. This has been proven to be a fact. Why do you ride around in your mythology and superstitions and refuse to accept reality as it truely is?

Sheeezzzee!!!!!

• Like 2

So let's talk about all the killing and racial cleansing that is recorded in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible, shall we?

And maybe we could talk about the Romans too. They did a pretty good job at killing people.

The Chinese were doing a pretty good job of killing people a couple thousand years ago. Millions of people!!! All these way before Darwin was born.

What is your problem with Darwin? Were you in love with him in a prior life and he spurned your advances?

Or are you trying to discredit him bacause he has presented the best arguement against unintelligent maldesign and cremationism.

Actually, people kill other people because they want to. Darwin has nothing to do with that.

How many 'witches' were burned at the stake by Christians in Europe and early America?

How many Native Americans were killed by the Christians who invaded the lands from Europe well before Darwin was born?

Darwin suggested that things in nature evolve. This has been proven to be a fact. Why do you ride around in your mythology and superstitions and refuse to accept reality as it truely is?

Sheeezzzee!!!!!

IM4L must be a religious fundamentalist! All the references he uses are from ID people.

IM4L must be a religious fundamentalist! All the references he uses are from ID people.

I thought we already knew that. Hehehe.

Now there is some solid logic that couldn't possibly have any holes in it! We know that non fundamentalist or non religious people never use ID sources.

Edited by Immortal4life

Hi Immortal,

I have no problem with your belief system. That is a personal thing. Apparently you are a Christian and I know that there are many good Christians on this planet.

What I have a problem with is your feeble attempts to discredit Darwin and evolution. Those are basics of my belief system!!!!! I will never allow you to make a post that denigrates my belief system simple for the purpose of trying to elevate your own. I didn't allow it by other believers when I first joined this forum and I won't allow it from you.

So please, just be a good Christian and leave other belief systems alone. If you will do this I promise I will keep my negative comments about Christianity to the most minimal limit possible.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this