Sign in to follow this  
the truth

anyone know dr.verdesi school closely or study under him,please!

till now i found that dr.verdesi system is the best to acheive the maximum human potential and to go deeper and deeper......

but i am still confused and i don't have any information about the fees, the study, and so on(the basic informations to go to study)......

help me please....

and if you know a master has a more powerful system and a good teaching than him ......tell me please...

Do not be stingy on what you know....please.

thanks all ,god bless you. :)

till now i found that dr.verdesi system is the best to acheive the maximum human potential and to go deeper and deeper......

but i am still confused and i don't have any information about the fees, the study, and so on(the basic informations to go to study)......

help me please....

and if you know a master has a more powerful system and a good teaching than him ......tell me please...

YOUR ANSWER IS HERE.

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 2

help me please....

Here we go again!

Since your post demonstrates that you are still stuck in the realm of ego, Verdesi is your man. His masters will demonstrate some neat parlor tricks, and if you practice really hard and vampirize enough life force from other beings... who knows! You may cultivate your way to becoming the demon your ego lusts after. Then you can spend the next few incarnations sorting out the mess you have created.

Tell me this please: how did you determine that Verdesi's system is "the best to acheive the maximum human potential"(sounds like you got that right out of his sales pitch). What is your criteria? How does his system meet it?

P.S. Dr. Verdesi? What is his doctorate in? Bullshitology?

• Like 1

Here we go again!

Since your post demonstrates that you are still stuck in the realm of ego, Verdesi is your man. His masters will demonstrate some neat parlor tricks, and if you practice really hard and vampirize enough life force from other beings... who knows! You may cultivate your way to becoming the demon your ego lusts after. Then you can spend the next few incarnations sorting out the mess you have created.

Tell me this please: how did you determine that Verdesi's system is "the best to acheive the maximum human potential"(sounds like you got that right out of his sales pitch). What is your criteria? How does his system meet it?

P.S. Dr. Verdesi? What is his doctorate in? Bullshitology?

thanks for your reply....

maybe i'm wrong about this guy

so what about sifu jiang or wang liping..

Edited by the truth

:lol: = Know one knows, no one want to tell you.

hahahah.........

sorry but idon't have time for you <_<

Edited by the truth

With those 2 it's harder to prove their BS because they are both asians and they can show u some neat tricks if u r willing to pay.

Sorry if I came off as boorish. I was trying to give you a light whack with the chan stick. You handled it well. From what I have seen Wang Liping yes, Jiang no. Liping had one of his students denounce Verdesi on this forum. Similarly so did one of John Chang's if I am not mistaken. Quite honestly, though I think you would just be a face in the crowd with Liping. You would be much better off to spend your time and money studying with some of the great teachers from this forum:

Buddhism - Sifu Lin Aiwei in Brooklynn

Taoism - Michael Lomax aka Ya Mu

Power Practces - Santiago and the KAP people

Shamanism - Michael Deny aka Five Element Tao

Systemless - Hundun

Martial Arts - too numerous

These are just the ones that come to mind, but there are a ton of great teachers here.

What are you looking for? Healing? Power? Enlightenment? Ask yourself why, dig deep and be honest with yourself. Lots of people start out looking for power. You may find that will change as you grow spiritually.

Kind Regards!

• Like 3

Sorry if I came off as boorish. I was trying to give you a light whack with the chan stick. You handled it well. From what I have seen Wang Liping yes, Jiang no. Liping had one of his students denounce Verdesi on this forum. Similarly so did one of John Chang's if I am not mistaken. Quite honestly, though I think you would just be a face in the crowd with Liping. You would be much better off to spend your time and money studying with some of the great teachers from this forum:

Buddhism - Sifu Lin Aiwei in Brooklynn

Taoism - Michael Lomax aka Ya Mu

Power Practces - Santiago and the KAP people

Shamanism - Michael Deny aka Five Element Tao

Systemless - Hundun

Martial Arts - too numerous

These are just the ones that come to mind, but there are a ton of great teachers here.

What are you looking for? Healing? Power? Enlightenment? Ask yourself why, dig deep and be honest with yourself. Lots of people start out looking for power. You may find that will change as you grow spiritually.

Kind Regards!

Pretty much this.

As for being a face in the crowd with Liping, I think that is right. But if you really want to learn from that tradition, then I think it'd be worth it to learn some of the practices. Of course, all the responsibility will be on you to learn them and practices and do them on your own. If it's worth it to you then it will be worth it.

• Like 1

The Master has not the need to transmit anything

Q

I am afraid I have to disagree with you on that one. If you learn something only for yourself and for your own benefit then you are not going to get anywhere - guaranteed. It HAS to benefit others as well. And then, also there's an old esoteric law that states that for a person to move to the next level - first he has to put somebody else on his level. You can't move up without putting somebody else in your place. That's why most of the times you can judge a master by his students. If he can't teach a certain level - then he didn't master it yet. So a master totally needs at least one student even more then the student needs the master.

I am afraid I have to disagree with you on that one. If you learn something only for yourself and for your own benefit then you are not going to get anywhere - guaranteed. It HAS to benefit others as well. And then, also there's an old esoteric law that states that for a person to move to the next level - first he has to put somebody else on his level. You can't move up without putting somebody else in your place. That's why most of the times you can judge a master by his students. If he can't teach a certain level - then he didn't master it yet. So a master totally needs at least one student even more then the student needs the master.

I understand the Siths better now.

If you learn something only for yourself and for your own benefit then you are not going to get anywhere

There's something extremely satisfying and truly wonderful about passing on even a small tidbit that you have experienced when it helps someone out, even just a little bit - even moreso when you see a brilliant spark emerge from the nick of your flint :) When I've helped someone out like that, its as if my own son won a fancy award for his efforts :wub: I am humbled, inspired, feelgood to the core :)

"If you want something in the future, teach it to another" ;)

help me please....

This is david or one of his young puppets trying to gain attention. Every few months they pop in asking the same dumb questions and we always take the bait. Just ignore any topics or discussions about him.

Sign in to follow this