Dagon

Water : The Great Mystery

Thanks for sharing that, looks like a great documentary I'm going to watch :)

I also find it very interesting how sometimes people from the history books know more then we do today.

When the video mentioned the Nazarene turning water into wine by will, it also reminded me of the time he healed a deaf man by putting spit (water) on his fingers and sticking them in the man's ears. Ever since reading the book about the structure of water crystals changing depending on what was said to them, I've been talking to water before I drink it or take a shower, when I remember.

I sort of see water as the midpoint between air and solid object. I'll bet if we found a way to test 'air' (thinking of it as a colloid we can't see, but we breathe it in) we would find that air too reacts to positive or negative stimuli. Just guessing here.

A similar phenomenon that blows my mind a bit is the fact that when our body cells are reproducing in utero, the cells are all the same cells. There isn't a difference between a blood cell and a bone cell; the thing that differentiates between the two is how the cells align themselves when they're manifesting the creation.

Mysterious stuff, but stuff that merely confirms the Oneness of everything, in my opinion.

• Like 2