Sign in to follow this  
Condorfious

Energy systems?

I would like to become a student of Taoist Qigong. My main priority would be the sexual practices (Mantak Chia's stuff is way too complicated for me) but I want to use them as part of a greater system for a full spectrum of benefits.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Sorry to disappoint you.

If this is your main goal right now, you've already started with the wrong foot.

Any form of Chi Kung will get you there. Only and only if you are determined to get there by practicing. First, you must know what Chi Kung is all about.

Sorry to disappoint you.

If this is your main goal right now, you've already started with the wrong foot.

Any form of Chi Kung will get you there. Only and only if you are determined to get there by practicing. First, you must know what Chi Kung is all about.

Im pretty sure that's perspective. There are successful Masters, and im sure between one and the other their answer for what chi kung is "all about" would be different.

Or atleast for all of them wouldn't be the Same.

Neichuan

Im pretty sure that's perspective. There are successful Masters, and im sure between one and the other their answer for what chi kung is "all about" would be different.

Or atleast for all of them wouldn't be the Same.

Neichuan

In your own words, what is Chi Kung....??? Do you see any commonality among all of the different methods...???

Sure become a disciple student at the American taichi tao temple in Chicago under master Waysun Liao.

I'm very new to all of this and don't know where to start. Where should I start to learn these skills? Any books, websites, programs/courses, local teachers in Salt Lake City?

I would like to become a student of Taoist Qigong. My main priority would be the sexual practices (Mantak Chia's stuff is way too complicated for me) but I want to use them as part of a greater system for a full spectrum of benefits.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

I would suggest being more holistic in your approach to presumably increase stamina and potency. That is to say, broaden your focus to include a practice that develops total body awareness, relaxation, coordination, etc. This will likely be far more beneficial from the onset.

• Like 2

Hi Condorfious.

People would be in a better place to answer your questions if you were more specific about what you want.

You mentioned wanting "benefits" and developing "skills". What benefits and skills?

And what interests you about sexual practices? Is it to increase pleasure, performance, intimacy with your partner, or something else?

• Like 2

I would like to have more energy, vitality, mental sharpness and an overall higher level functioning body.

As for the sexual practices I would like to increase performance (stamina as well as quality) pleasure and be able to have the most intimacy possible with my lover.

I've heard something about Crown Center Orgasms or something along the lines of that. It sounds advanced, but something to work up to nonetheless.

I'm quite interested in total energy systems that encompass a lot of benefits, not just the sexual ones (although those are some of my main goals)

Thank you for your replies

I'm quite interested in total energy systems that encompass a lot of benefits...

Then consider learning neigong - total energy system.

www.qigongamerica.com

Next workshop probably in Indiana late summer / early fall.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this