Non

real dan-tien

ok. I don't get much affect focusing on just underneath the belly button 2-3 inches down 3-3 inches inside.

So I'm thinking what if the location of the true dan-tien has been hidden?

I was thinking ok maybe I can focus on the whole lower jiao and all it's extensions.

But more specifically there are 4 points I'd like to consider as being very important as perhaps even extending to the dan-tien.

The testicles, the hips (not waist) ie where the bladder is, where many people hang their pants at.. not where they sag below the buttocks but then again thatcould be another area altogether, the belly button, and the colon area... especially where you feel the peristaltic action, or feeling when you need to uh... defecate. There is a distinct feeling there and i've thought sometimes that may be where the source of kundalini is.. and that perhaps one of the reasons why kundalini has been so hard to awaken is because people in general hold a lot of discomfort (at least the one's not so sexually successful) around things having to do with the anus and the restroom stuff.

Base chakra?

I was definitely thinking the testicles though too. I always feel when doing a horse stance like a cauldron of energy between my legs underneath my perineum like my genitals hanging really low and a pumping sort of action there.

Also the mingmen area. It is funny that also kundalini might be the same as the mingmen in taoism.

So yea...

Lot of weird talk I know..

Just wanted to share my thoughts to see if anyone resonated with it.

If you can't determine, and grow, your dantien readily in 3-6 months, you may have a technique not worth beans. :o;)

Please do share! :)

My perhaps mistaken :unsure: impression is that few practioners ever learn how to build a real dantien. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Please do share! :)

My perhaps mistaken :unsure: impression is that few practioners ever learn how to build a real dantien. :rolleyes:

hehe remember longevity breathing? nothing does it like super stillness. transition smoothly until there is no breath, only respiration, and the extra energy all goes more readily to core processes. grow & shrink the dantien location, walk and chew gum ;) you'll few glowy after a month or two of an hour or three an evening before bed :lol:

You may be leaking all the energy as fast as your building it; are you closing all the orifices? Do you use any visuals or colors to help? As was mentioned, if you cannot feel the energy (whether growing or dense practice) the system or practice may be not right or not being following right. If your confident in that, then maybe not let it become a sticking point. Go to circulating the energy after building it up. You can also do other breathing practices (through the various gates; baihui-crown, lao gong-palm, yong quan-heels, mingmen-back, three dan tians) but open and close with the energy to the dan tian.

Is dan-tien like a muscle tissue that we can grow it...??? :unsure:

It's like one of Bruce Lees muscles. Small, but packs a huge punch.

Except for his deltoids ofcourse. They were huge.

Non, how long have you been practicing? How many techniques have you utilized? If you can't determine, and grow, your dantien readily in 3-6 months, you may have a technique not worth beans. :o;)

I guess consistency is the problem. I don't do qigong everyday and I haven't really been focusing on dan-tien exclusively either.

But I learned something in class today.

My TCM professor told the class that Guanyuanshu (UB 24) is level with the dan-tien, so it's the back shu of the dan-tien. It's not lvl with qihai as I thoght it was and was told by another professor who was not a TCM practitioner, but actually the professor of the Chinese history, qigong, Chinese language and Food therapy classes.. important because that means it's right at the top of the sacrum... so dan tien is associated with the top of the sacrum...

Edited by Non

Technically you don't have a dantien until you make it. There is a certain level of consciousness associated with the technique of filling dantien with energy in sitting meditation, and unless you can get and stay there, you cannot fill dantien.

The technique is so incredibly simple it eludes most people's understanding of it. If you know how to do the technique you can get very strong energy there very quickly I'm talking maybe 20 minutes. I'm not talking about your run-of-the-mill "oh i think maybe I can feel it" sort of thing but a "god it's so strong I can't deny it's there" sort of thing. The thing is that people just don't know how to let go of everything else and focus to what's on hand to actually do this.

After awhile of cultivating dantien you feel sort of "pregnant". It's like your carrying around a baby and you can feel it there all the time. The energy is connected with your breath. everytime you breathe you will also feel a change in the energy.

Technically you don't have a dantien until you make it. There is a certain level of consciousness associated with the technique of filling dantien with energy in sitting meditation, and unless you can get and stay there, you cannot fill dantien.

The technique is so incredibly simple it eludes most people's understanding of it. If you know how to do the technique you can get very strong energy there very quickly I'm talking maybe 20 minutes. I'm not talking about your run-of-the-mill "oh i think maybe I can feel it" sort of thing but a "god it's so strong I can't deny it's there" sort of thing. The thing is that people just don't know how to let go of everything else and focus to what's on hand to actually do this.

After awhile of cultivating dantien you feel sort of "pregnant". It's like your carrying around a baby and you can feel it there all the time. The energy is connected with your breath. everytime you breathe you will also feel a change in the energy.

how do you do it? maybe you can PM meif you dont want to post it here?

• Like 2

I guess consistency is the problem. I don't do qigong everyday and I haven't really been focusing on dan-tien exclusively either.

DOH!!! :blink:

People fail so hard because they fail to awaken the inner spirit before trying to cultivate.

Please share :)

• Like 1

And I find it highly unlikely to cultivate celestial chi without fully awakening the spirit.

Edited by Dagon

Yea you know I've thought of doing this.. when I was playing around with Robert Bruce's Energy ways. Only I used colors for each chakra. I didn't really receive any results. I guess it takes longer when yuo have blockages.

I want to do this at standing meditation. I guess it can take multiple sessions.

Edited by Non

Try the solfeggio harmonics, they can be a great aid.

Just take it 1 step at a time.

Either you're selling something or you're going to recommend someone who is selling something, otherwise it makes no sense that you would post all of that and then not include the most important thing, the technique itself. Perplexing.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 2

You have in your room and because of your equip maybe a shift of the harmonics.

The same occurs to music.

For me is using a music player I need to go 8hz to 12 hz to match the actual place.

Shifting up and down the equalizer may result better if the Blockage is also sided.

If you system is not adjusted to the Solfeggio you will pretty bad and also the work

will suffer.

Q

Yes it is recommended to use stereo headphones. You can adjust the settings for the proper frequencies (in windows) by clicking on the speaker icon in the bottom right hand of your computer screen, and then click on the headphone icon at the top of the screen that pops up.

Then you can select the enhancements tab to adjust the frequencies, although it is easiest to probably check the loudness equalization box.

Yes it is recommended to use stereo headphones. You can adjust the settings for the proper frequencies (in windows) by clicking on the speaker icon in the bottom right hand of your computer screen, and then click on the headphone icon at the top of the screen that pops up.

Then you can select the enhancements tab to adjust the frequencies, although it is easiest to probably check the loudness equalization box.

howdy Dagon, how ya been?!

for some others,

isn't there a breathing method called "dantien breathing" ?! might be useful. :unsure:

EB might also be useful.