Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Expelled- No Intelligence Allowed

This is a great documentary by Ben Stein about the Intelligent Design vs. Evolution debate, and how anyone who supports intelligent design or investigates it in a scientifically valid way, is unfairly and unjustly fired from academic institutions.

You also have to love how Ben Stein makes a fool out of Dawkins. When he gets Dawkins to admit that if the scientific evidence was strong enough to prove Aliens created life on Earth, that he would believe it and accept it, but if the scientific evidence proves a God created life on Earth, Dawkins would never accept it regardless of scientific evidence.

Expelled- No Intelligence Allowed

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Let's not get confused here. I created everything in the universe upon attaining consciousness. All of Y'all and your thoughts and opinions are simply variations of my moods and emotions upon your creation by my delusion.

I hereby declare Ben Stein and Dawkins to not exist. That solved that problem!!!

Ben Stein and his father were speech writers for Nixon-- don't mistake his frumpy actor character as a real persona-- he has been a mouthpiece for ultra right-wing views through the decades.

For a more rational take on the religion debate (and a better documentary movie overall), I suggest you all see Bill Maher's Religulous.

Ben Stein and his father were speech writers for Nixon-- don't mistake his frumpy actor character as a real persona-- he has been a mouthpiece for ultra right-wing views through the decades.

For a more rational take on the religion debate (and a better documentary movie overall), I suggest you all see Bill Maher's Religulous.

:lol: that guy's too right wing, let me give you a blip from someone who is far more left than Stein could ever be considered right :rolleyes: Stein is far more intellgunt than that dunce Maher. (who happens to think we're all frickin morons.)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this