Sign in to follow this  
zeb

Information on damage recovery

Hello,

I have searched the forums and been unable to find anything that helps. With my damage to the "pipes" and also damaged lower dantien from my previous uninformed sexual practices (duh).

I am practicing good techniques now thanks to you guys.

But what I want most is some inspiration and hope of other men who have somehow overcome their damage without surgery, links would be great.

Also, I think this topic of damage and cultivation is important enough to be pinned, as the damage caused by wrong retention can be the most devastating, especially for men who already quite solitary and have little family or friends to fall back on for support. Inspiring just one man to keep going is enough ;)

Rock on

Zeb

Edited by zeb
  • Like 1

Hi,

How are you now Zeb? Are you still getting pain etc.?

I'm not sure which thread(s) you are suggesting should be pinned.

Cheers

A.

Hi,

How are you now Zeb? Are you still getting pain etc.?

I'm not sure which thread(s) you are suggesting should be pinned.

Cheers

A.

Hi A,

I am still getting pain, and feeling cold in my legs and feet and now pain in lower back, but apart from that, I am positive and can't complain!

I do not know which thread should be pinned, but something which comprehensively addresses this problem that affects so many celibate men? I have read a lot of questions about this on the forum, but have yet to find a thread with many answers.

Thanks

Zeb

Sign in to follow this