Sign in to follow this  
tulku

Indonesian Qigong Masters are more powerful than the Chinese

So lets take it further.

If you approached a taichi master with this ability what would he say?

He would say, "Young man the ability that you have is hardly adequate. It can barley be called distance power. You have no control over it or its strength and I would not try doing that in a real fight. Plus that skill closes you off from feeling whats going on in this way it desensitizes you. In taichi you learn to connect with all that is around you the sun, the moon, the earth, your opponent and so on and learn how to interact and harmonize with all these energies. Ive been doing taichi all my life and I have developed quite a bit of internal power and all 108 powers that come with it. From sticking jing, to listening jing, pong jing, distance power, short power, and so on. Sticking power is accomplished when you project your internal power into your opponent and then draw the wave back you so the opponent cant leave. Young man you no business calling what you have as internal power not here in China."

Understand.

True Qigong masters do not have to do all these elaborate movements found in taichi to call up their power. They can just shoot energy out of their hands and push their enemies away like the below two Indonesian Qigong masters.

I highly doubt if any Chinese master can create an Energy Wall projection like how the Indo Qigong masters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCS7MzWXiw

There are even bloody public competitions in SEA on how to use your qigong to prevent a light bulb from breaking.

Face it, Chinese/Japanese/Korean gigong arts are nowhere near the level of the Indonesian qigong arts.

Edited by tulku

I am making a petition to thetaobums to change their name to thetenagabums to reflect the superiority of Tenega Dalam over Taoist Qigong.

Who are these guys in funky outfits from the boiling oil video?What kind of practise do they do,do you know?

I wouldnt be suprised if Indonesians are very good in dealing with black magic,as cursing and putting spells on each others is somewhat of a national sport over there.

Whereas Chinese orientate more towards healing and similar( as far as I understand) which is a slightly different category.

Just assuming,dont really know much about this stuff.

Magic can be used for both healing and dark purposes. For more information on Daoist Black Magick, please purchase Daoist Sorcery books from Jeffrey Alan Johnson. His books have some real informative histories on Daoist Black Sorcerers.

If you can cast black magick, then you would have learn to heal as well. So I insist on my thesis. That the SEA wizards are much more powerful than the Chinese/HK wizards.

I am making a petition to thetaobums to change their name to thetenagabums to reflect the superiority of Tenega Dalam over Taoist Qigong.

Master Tulku,

What an honor and a blessing it is to have such an educated and experienced master on this board. May I ask why you decided to grace us with your holy presence? Also, what school do you belong to and where do you reside?

Your humble and groveling servant

Videos say a million words. :closedeyes:

I have yet to see any Chinese master display such prowress in the energetic arts yet these students of Indonesian Qigong are displaying acts of power in the Internal arts which will put most Chinese qigong "masters" to shame.

I fear that soon in the future, China will lost the title of Qigong Capital of the World to Indonesia.

24.gif

Oh my ... more BS. Please, please, bring on the day where we subject these skills to proper scientific rigor AKA double blind examination.

People will believe any lie, either because they are afraid it is true or because they really want it to be true.

The only thing these Indonesians are more powerful at is the strength of their own delusions.

:D

I hope the Chinese people in here are not offended by what I say. There are some skillful Chinese Internal Energy masters.

But Chinese Internal Arts require contact to transmit their power while Indonesian Internal Arts can transmit their power over a distance and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awqQVPtwA68&feature=related

So I fear that there is no point learning any Chinese Internal Arts as it is a lower school compared to the Indonesian Internal Arts.

Edited by tulku

24.gif

Oh my ... more BS. Please, please, bring on the day where we subject these skills to proper scientific rigor AKA double blind examination.

People will believe any lie, either because they are afraid it is true or because they really want it to be true.

The only thing these Indonesians are more powerful at is the strength of their own delusions.

:D

Yes I realize that there are many chinese qigong masters and students in here who are clearly offended by what I say. How would you feel if I say you have wasted so much time and energy in learning something useless? But the truth hurts, I must say, and when a more superior school appears, one must put his own ego aside and bow down to the more superior school.

I hope the Chinese people in here are not offended by what I say. There are some skillful Chinese Internal Energy masters.

But Chinese Internal Arts require contact to transmit their power while Indonesian Internal Arts can transmit their power over a distance and more.

So I fear that there is no point learning any Chinese Internal Arts as it is a lower school compared to the Indonesian Internal Arts.

24.gif

Oh my ... I think I just peed :lol:

What actual indonesian school do you belong to?

you can come to indonesia. my cikong can burn your body and telekines no problem.

Im going to say this as nice as I can. The ability to do what is being done in those videos is not an attainment of internal power its more of a trick.

What is the main attainment of your school?

What temple do you hail from?

What are the names of famous immortals from south east asia?

Why cant you see that your internal practices come from china?

Do you not understand that even the mo pai came from a particular sect in china which still operates today in china?

Do you not understand to be an ordained taoist sect that you had to receive a license from lunghushan from the heavenly master sect and 1 of the things you had to know was thunder magic/alchemy?

Do you not understand that even Wudang temple had to get this license and that internal martial arts can be traced back to the spread of wudang arts in china?

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

Boiling Oil Meditation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50Ktzso9rc&feature=related

I have heard of stories of HK or Taiwanese taoist masters who have to run to SEA to look for help when faced with some really black magick. These few videos really highlight why.

I've had friends who are illusionists, and here's what they'll universally tell you. When it comes to illusions, always ask yourself this: "Why are they doing something unnecessary?" In this case, the straw is not necessary. Why isn't the master sitting in the boiling oil up to his waist? Why is he sitting on top of dry straw? So obviously something unnecessary is done there, something that wouldn't be done if the demonstration was an honest one.

• Like 4

One to demonstrate the ultimate skill is the ultimate goal.

This is the theme song from the movie of Jet Li:

隨緣(太極張三豐電影主題曲)

自信手中不見強與勁

自有心中一片和與平

逆來順受  空虛見豐盛

狂暴化升平 無路處 自有天命

動對靜 除對乘

隨緣入世因風出世  無情亦有情

隨緣順性 不争不勝 無情是有情

但覺口中不說辭與令 

但見手中拈過塵世情

滙陽合陰 心安覺天靜

柔弱覺風平 無路處 自有天命

動對靜 除對乘

隨緣入世因風出世  無情亦有情

隨緣順性 不争不勝 無情是有情

The Tai Chi Spirit

I am confidently don't see my arms are strong and powerful.

I have, within my heart, all of peace and harmony.

Facing adversity with docile acceptance.

With emptiness sees fullness.

With violence turns into risen harmony.

If reached to the end of the road, there will be kismet.

Motion versus stillness, division versus multiplication.

Came into this world because of serendipity;

Got out of this world because of the wind.

No feeling but having feeling.

Follow what was meant to be by the yielding instinct.

Not competing, thus no winning.

No feeling is having feeling.

But felt that my lips are not saying a lyric or a command.

But I see that my hands are touching the affairs of this mortal life.

Let's meet the Yang and unite with the Yin.

Peace in the heart sensed the heavenly tranquility.

Gentleness sensed the calming wind.

If reached to the end of the road, there will be kismet.

• Like 2

Fascinating Indonesian martial arts demo. Not the internal kind, but still interesting... Amazing speed!

Videos say a million words. :closedeyes:

I have yet to see any Chinese master display such prowress in the energetic arts yet these students of Indonesian Qigong are displaying acts of power in the Internal arts which will put most Chinese qigong "masters" to shame.

I fear that soon in the future, China will lost the title of Qigong Capital of the World to Indonesia.

The people jumping back are acting for the camera. This is nothing new. Same old Yellow Bamboo, empty force, George Dillman, Lama thunderbolt stuff.

Im going to say this as nice as I can. The ability to do what is being done in those videos is not an attainment of internal power its more of a trick.

What is the main attainment of your school?

What temple do you hail from?

What are the names of famous immortals from south east asia?

Why cant you see that your internal practices come from china?

Do you not understand that even the mo pai came from a particular sect in china which still operates today in china?

Do you not understand to be an ordained taoist sect that you had to receive a license from lunghushan from the heavenly master sect and 1 of the things you had to know was thunder magic/alchemy?

Do you not understand that even Wudang temple had to get this license and that internal martial arts can be traced back to the spread of wudang arts in china?

Internal Energy Arts may come from China but due to the corruption of the materialistic society and control by the communist government, the practices have become diluted compared to Internal Energy Arts found in the SEA countries.

Even the arts of Spiritual Magick in China have become diluted due to the corrupting influences of money and procreation in the Chinese Society not only in China but also chinese societies overseas.

For Internal Energy Arts and Spiritual Magick Arts to flourish, the community of wizards and martial artists has to be given the freedom and the peace of mind to disseminate the teachings without fear. Because it is only when a large body of practitioners is gathered then can the Arts be experimented with and pushed beyond the limits to the next step. Otherwise, the Arts would just stagnate and even regress in their potential.

I know a wise spiritual practioner who is Chinese but he follows some really powerful Israeli Jew Magick Secret Teachings which are even more powerful than the Gnostics and Kabbalah. He told me this. He told me that SEA region contains some of the most powerful spiritual practitioners in the world and China, Taiwan and HK does not hold a candle to the SEA region in terms of spiritual power.

I didn't want to believe him but now I know it to be true. Any spiritual battles and contests held between the SEA region shamans and the Chinese sorcerers in China, HK and Taiwan will result in the Chinese sorcerers losing and losing BADLY. The same result will happen in the cases of the Internal Energy Martial Arts.

There are quite a few Taiwanese and HK spiritual masters who have to run off to SEA to seek spiritual help in defeating black magick. Ever wonder why? Just check the videos which I posted in my recent posts.

Let's face it. The Chinese are great fantastic manufacturers and businessmen but when it comes to magick? Give me a break. The Chinese have lost their spiritual power along with their souls a long long time ago.

Edited by tulku

I've had friends who are illusionists, and here's what they'll universally tell you. When it comes to illusions, always ask yourself this: "Why are they doing something unnecessary?" In this case, the straw is not necessary. Why isn't the master sitting in the boiling oil up to his waist? Why is he sitting on top of dry straw? So obviously something unnecessary is done there, something that wouldn't be done if the demonstration was an honest one.

I like to see the Chinese accomplish a similar feat.

I like to see the Chinese accomplish a similar feat.

What makes you think the Chinese are interested to reproduce any sort of farcical display of ability? You seem to be the only one who is impressed here, that may be why you call it a 'feat' while others simply and instantaneously see it as a farce.

Not sure where you are from, but in most SE Asian countries, back in the 50s and the 60s, such demos happen on a regular basis. Every weekend in fact. Its called entertainment. These 'artistes' travel from town to town, village to village, set up show, the more bizarre the bigger the crowd, and towards the end of the elaborately choreographed act, they usually try to sell some magic potion, healing oils, protective amulets etc.

It was fascinating - i have seen many of these shows as a kid back in the 60s. Loved it! One has to admire the ingenuity and the originality behind these displays. Guys who sell healing oils would put their hands into glass jars crawling with scorpions and centipedes, even snakes, get themselves stung/bitten and then apply the oil to show off the efficacy, and many other such feats of almost magical proportions. Some would change pebbles into gold nuggets, while others transform coconuts into jumping jelly beans. :lol:

I was amused that such a tradition of side-show artistry is still alive and well today. I am certain the fascination has long died in Asia, but it appears that they are now trying to nudge into the western world. Amazing...

Edited by CowTao

What makes you think the Chinese are interested to reproduce any sort of farcical display of ability? You seem to be the only one who is impressed here, that may be why you call it a 'feat' while others simply and instantaneously see it as a farce.

Of course not, the Chinese are only interested in using their marginal abilities to gain wealth and health for themselves so they would have the ability to procreate endlessly.

I'm also searching for a word that's commonly used to refer to preconceived judgments toward people or a person because of race or other personal characteristics......

We all know there are many practitioners, displaying a wide spectrum of skills (or lack thereof) Yet IME race isn't a contributing factor in developing skill.

I'm also searching for a word that's commonly used to refer to preconceived judgments toward people or a person because of race or other personal characteristics......

We all know there are many practitioners, displaying a wide spectrum of skills (or lack thereof) Yet IME race isn't a contributing factor in developing skill.

I have had many years of personal relationships with the Chinese upclose. Personal relationships, mind you, not business relationships. Also, I have the ability to feel a person's spiritual power. A few chinese do have the power, I don't doubt it but really, if you compared the level of Chinese spiritual power, not to mention the number of true Chinese spiritual masters, to the thai or indo shamans, there is a difference.

Take for example the Long Hu Mountain Daoist Sect, which Jeffrey Alan Johnson is a part of. The Thai Archans would kick the asses of the Daoist Long Hu Mountain "Masters" anytime, not to mention the Indonesian Shamans and Middle Eastern practitioners.

Jeffrey Alan Johnson is now studying Tibetan Magick. I wonder why since he has already spent so much time and energy learning the all-power Daoist Magick?

Edited by tulku

I'm also searching for a word that's commonly used to refer to preconceived judgments ...

Try 'institutionalized discriminatory agendas'. Not exactly a word, but it came to mind.... :(

It is the society which I am aiming at rather than the race. I know of a few chinese sorcerers myself who does possess significant power, a few but seriously, the numbers pale in comparison to the Thai and Indos.

And even these Chinese sorcerers are studying magick from other countries. :rolleyes:

Edited by tulku

I have the ability to feel a person's spiritual power.

This is apparent, otherwise how would you have recognized the magical spiritual power of the chap sitting comfortably in boiling oil, eh? :P

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this