Sign in to follow this  
tulku

Indonesian Qigong Masters are more powerful than the Chinese

Videos say a million words. :closedeyes:

I have yet to see any Chinese master display such prowress in the energetic arts yet these students of Indonesian Qigong are displaying acts of power in the Internal arts which will put most Chinese qigong "masters" to shame.

I fear that soon in the future, China will lost the title of Qigong Capital of the World to Indonesia.

Edited by tulku

Shouldn't the guy at 2:48 beflying away?

Wish I was there so I could debunk this group. I honestly find making lightbulbs unbreakable alot more interesting then delusional students.

I have yet to see any Chinese master display such prowress in the energetic arts yet these students of Indonesian Qigong are displaying acts of power in the Internal arts which will put most Chinese qigong "masters" to shame.

I fear that soon in the future, China will lost the title of Qigong Capital of the World to Indonesia.

Your topic is an assumption and your evidence is weak.

Let's assume that all videos are real for arguments sake. The only thing this would prove is that masters in Indonesia love YouTube. If I'm not mistaken YouTube is banned in china anyhow.

Shouldn't the guy at 2:48 beflying away?

Wish I was there so I could debunk this group. I honestly find making lightbulbs unbreakable alot more interesting then delusional students.

It only works if you are emotionally charged to attack the student.. if you are just walking besides the student but with no aggressive intent.. it is quite impossible for you to fly away. Speaking of which, there is this famous kiai or japanese inner energy master who was put down by a karate student.

I think the real spiritual masters are not to be found in developed first world countries but rather in developing third world countries like Indonesia or Thailand or the rest of SEA. I don't think any Chinese, Korean, Japanese, HK, Taiwanese master can hold a candle to masters living in more backwards SEA region whether it be inner energy arts or spirituality.

Boiling Oil Meditation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50Ktzso9rc&feature=related

I have heard of stories of HK or Taiwanese taoist masters who have to run to SEA to look for help when faced with some really black magick. These few videos really highlight why.

Let's assume that all videos are real for arguments sake. The only thing this would prove is that masters in Indonesia love YouTube. If I'm not mistaken YouTube is banned in china anyhow.

There are very very few powerful Chinese masters in the world anymore compared to the frequency and power level of South East Asian masters.

I have yet to see any Chinese master meditate in a pot of boiling oil or even blow away attackers like the Tenaga Dalaam student.

Let's face it, Chinese spiritual power is weak compared to SEA.

Boiling Oil Meditation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50Ktzso9rc&feature=related

I have heard of stories of HK or Taiwanese taoist masters who have to run to SEA to look for help when faced with some really black magick. These few videos really highlight why.

Who are these guys in funky outfits from the boiling oil video?What kind of practise do they do,do you know?

I wouldnt be suprised if Indonesians are very good in dealing with black magic,as cursing and putting spells on each others is somewhat of a national sport over there.

Whereas Chinese orientate more towards healing and similar( as far as I understand) which is a slightly different category.

Just assuming,dont really know much about this stuff.

• Like 1

THERE ARE A LOT OF CHINESE MASTERS CAN DO THAT..... :)

And a good amount can make you fly away even when you don't have negative emotions.

And a good amount can make you fly away even when you don't have negative emotions.

yes

Edited by the truth

I agree with h.uriar 100%.

The type of internal power displayed is more of a magnetic repulsion than that o true internal power deflecting the attacker away. So it is not real kong jing just a breathing technique that can deliver similar results. If it was real kong jing the attacker would be blown off of their feet violently.

Im going to explain what real kong jing is because 1. I havent seen it yet on youtube 2. people keep getting it confused with other things......

Real kong jing is when your internal power(jing) is able to affect your opponent over a distance. This means that the same explosive jolt you feel when a taichi master touches you with 1 finger and you go flying across the room can now be done at a distance.

So the real attainment of kong jing is much more violent and explosive. This skill takes a long time to get and requires a lot of hard work.

Now you can also affect people with your yi thru years of standing meditation but to call this kong jing is incorrect as well.

So if a student of that school met a internal practitioner of chinese martial arts who had the real attainment of kong jing; it would not work out so well for tenaga dalam student as they would be hit with a more violent explosive energy.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

what does it matter who is more powerfull?

Ps i have yet to see this techinique work on someone other than a student.

• Like 1

I agree with h.uriar 100%.

The type of internal power displayed is more of a magnetic repulsion than that o true internal power deflecting the attacker away. So it is not real kong jing just a breathing technique that can deliver similar results. If it was real kong jing the attacker would be blown off of their feet violently.

Im going to explain what real kong jing is because 1. I havent seen it yet on youtube 2. people keep getting it confused with other things......

Real kong jing is when your internal power(jing) is able to affect your opponent over a distance. This means that the same explosive jolt you feel when a taichi master touches you with 1 finger and you go flying across the room can now be done at a distance.

So the real attainment of kong jing is much more violent and explosive. This skill takes a long time to get and requires a lot of hard work.

Now you can also affect people with your yi thru years of standing meditation but to call this kong jing is incorrect as well.

So if a student of that school met a internal practitioner of chinese martial arts who had the real attainment of kong jing; it would not work out so well for tenaga dalam student as they would be hit with a more violent explosive energy.

Now that you understand what real kong jing is go back to internal Chinese martial arts and find a real master and stop being distracted by these tricks as in the videos posted above.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

You mean you haven't heard? I thought everyone knew "The answer lies in the India/Nepal/Tibet Himalaya Regions afterall.. and definitely NOT in china/taiwan.. " :lol:

In any event, do you consider creating karmic conditions with hungry ghosts and demons qigong? That appears to be what many of these Dalam masters do.

• Like 2

If you are just repelling people with your internal energy then where is the internal skill?.....

Just a thought.

The thing you have to understand about internal martial arts is that they were developed by people who had high levels of internal power. So to learn internal martial arts is to learn how to use your internal power so that you have an internal skill.- Understand.

Edited by templetao

So lets take it further.

If you approached a taichi master with this ability what would he say?

He would say, "Young man the ability that you have is hardly adequate. It can barley be called distance power. You have no control over it or its strength and I would not try doing that in a real fight. Plus that skill closes you off from feeling whats going on in this way it desensitizes you. In taichi you learn to connect with all that is around you the sun, the moon, the earth, your opponent and so on and learn how to interact and harmonize with all these energies. Ive been doing taichi all my life and I have developed quite a bit of internal power and all 108 powers that come with it. From sticking jing, to listening jing, pong jing, distance power, short power, and so on. Sticking power is accomplished when you project your internal power into your opponent and then draw the wave back you so the opponent cant leave. Young man you no business calling what you have as internal power not here in China."

Understand.

Edited by templetao

you right in this ......

seriously ....

this meditation doesn't contain any internal or external energy cultivation.

maybe it is some kind of black magic (which i don't need it at all <_< ).

There might be a slight misundrestanding here.

As I do believe that a guy sitting in the boiling oil probably had done a lot of energy work or something(if the oil is really boiling and its not all a set up),but what I am saying is that energy work can be used (and misused)for different means,different reasons depends where it is chanelled.That is why mind cultivation and honest reflection on ones own humanity is very important.

As for the first video with people breakdancing in the air,I am not so sure about energy cultivation..

• Like 1

There might be a slight misundrestanding here.

As I do believe that a guy sitting in the boiling oil probably had done a lot of energy work or something(if the oil is really boiling and its not all a set up),but what I am saying is that energy work can be used (and misused)for different means,different reasons depends where it is chanelled.That is why mind cultivation and honest reflection on ones own humanity is very important.

As for the first video with people breakdancing in the air,I am not so sure about energy cultivation..

yes.....yes.....

it was a misundestanding here.....

i'm really sorry....

maybe the fatigue of the hard day working.... ^_^

Really...???

Why don't you take a look of these...???

Back when I was in high school a long time ago, in the distant land of Queens, New York, it was alleged (although I never saw it myself) that there were certain young masters who had the miraculous ability to produce a fireball by igniting their farts with a lighter.

Imagine the benefits if they had chosen to share this gift with the world: an endless supply of free energy...and just think about the possible combat applications. Incredible!

It is my belief that their special abilities probably exceeded those of the masters in Indonesia, China, India and Tibet. Unfortunately, it appears that they have ascended. But if you kowtow and write a check for $3600.00, they may return to share their gift with you...

• Like 3

There are very very few powerful Chinese masters in the world anymore compared to the frequency and power level of South East Asian masters.

I have yet to see any Chinese master meditate in a pot of boiling oil or even blow away attackers like the Tenaga Dalaam student.

Let's face it, Chinese spiritual power is weak compared to SEA.

Actually from a pure scientific standpoint Wim Hof is probably the most advanced practitioner there is.

If you judge a master by his students, then he looks lousy. The 'attackers' don't seem composed before during or after. I'm highly skeptical about how he'd do in any kind of sparring. Unless I knew a lot more about the 'master' I find his abilities in doubt.

I think some of these utube guys have skill, but because its too subtle for the camera, they get creative. Whats worse is if he's raising a cadre of students who believe they have repulsive power.

Really...???

Why don't you take a look of these...???

Yes this reminds me of this kiai master who was displaying similar feats with his japanese students and was bragging about how he would take on any mma artist and giving money to them if he was defeated. Turns out, he was trashed by a novice karate student within 1 minute.

Face it, there ain't any real masters in the Japanese, Korean, China regions anymore. Most of them are in SEA.

Sign in to follow this