Sign in to follow this  
Jetsun

Buildings and mountains appear in China out of nowhere

Like it! A slip in the fabric shows a parallel reality.

Wouldnt it be amazing to look out your window and see a different scene?!

Makes me have an attitude of gratitude immediately, for what I see out my window : the trees and plants, the people walking their dogs, and mothers with their children meandering along, chatting.

Amazing clip, Jetsun...how you find it?

• Like 1

Like it! A slip in the fabric shows a parallel reality.

Wouldnt it be amazing to look out your window and see a different scene?!

Makes me have an attitude of gratitude immediately, for what I see out my window : the trees and plants, the people walking their dogs, and mothers with their children meandering along, chatting.

Amazing clip, Jetsun...how you find it?

Someone posted it on a different football forum, the people there seemed to think it could be military testing of some sort of holographic device, it does look like some sort of parallel world though. It could be a hoax but i'm not sure what the motivation would be.

I have just been reading about contemporary yogis and practicioners and there is a bit in it that mentiones about an Aghori Tantric and his sadhana and consort where they materliazed a house in a place of shack .And some similar practises involving matter manipulation ,metamorphosising etc.

So hmmmm..maybe someone is out there playing?

I dont necessary believe whatever I read about ,but I dont necessary disbelieve either. :ninja:

It is an intersting find,cant guess as to what and why and if.

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

Someone posted it on a different football forum, the people there seemed to think it could be military testing of some sort of holographic device, it does look like some sort of parallel world though. It could be a hoax but i'm not sure what the motivation would be.

Yes, it could be a hoax and it's always a bit difficult to imagine, at least for me, what such a hoax is motivated by, unless it's just to open up imaginative capacity.. and then.. possibly.. to ridicule that opening up "ha h ahaaaa, you fell for it! " so that the imagination gets hurt. Some people call it 'toughlove' others call it 'sadism'...

The holographic device idea is a possibility isnt it. Kinda mystifying though.

suninmyeyes, on 18 June 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

I have just been reading about contemporary yogis and practicioners and there is a bit in it that mentiones about an Aghori Tantric and his sadhana and consort where they materliazed a house in a place of shack .And some similar practises involving matter manipulation ,metamorphosising etc.

I dont necessary believe whatever I read about ,but I dont necessary disbelieve either. ninja.gif

Yeah! No need to believe or disbelieve, I do agree. It's nice not to feel addicted to taking a stance on everything, eh? Receptive awareness, with some playfulness thrown in, just as enjoyable as adding coconut cream to my coffee. Thankfully I dont care if my coffee is real or not, actually it isnt real coffee, as its made from cordyceps. But it is real coffee in the sense that I call it coffee and have it in the morning. heh!

• Like 1

The hoax videos of ufo's go on and on and on. Some people love to practice their imaging skills or something. Still, I wouldn't throw out the possibility entirely, even if this video was bs. I know a couple of people who've seen weird mirages of things that happened at the same site about a century before.

I know a couple of people who've seen weird mirages of things that happened at the same site about a century before.

How interesting!

• Like 1

How interesting!

Basically ghost sightings that were not too uncommon. One was a blazing ship which the guy knew nothing about at the time. Maybe these buildings made an imprint on the landscape in a similar way :(

I dont necessary believe whatever I read about ,but I dont necessary disbelieve either. :ninja:

Great Post

• Like 1

Yeah! No need to believe or disbelieve, I do agree. It's nice not to feel addicted to taking a stance on everything, eh? Receptive awareness, with some playfulness thrown in, just as enjoyable as adding coconut cream to my coffee. Thankfully I dont care if my coffee is real or not, actually it isnt real coffee, as its made from cordyceps. But it is real coffee in the sense that I call it coffee and have it in the morning. heh!

Receptive awarness rules inedeed and cordyceps coffee( :blink: )with coconut milk sounds just like heaven( :wacko: 'cough,cough').

Receptive awarness rules inedeed and cordyceps coffee( :blink: )with coconut milk sounds just like heaven( :wacko: 'cough,cough').

:lol: Perhaps someone conjured me into liking it.

Thanks ,I liked yours too.Infact I gave it +1.

I put my heart into it honestly. Glad someone acknowledged it. I mean look at that grammar.

They say this is a mirage but I don't understand :huh: who can explain this?

Um, can't be a mirage. The root of the word is the same as in "mirror" -- a mirage appears where there's a lot of flat open space (e.g. a desert) due to mirror-like reflections in tiny water particles that can reflect the image to other particles and carry it over distances this way -- under some rare conditions, unbroken and large-scale. In a city, such a mirror would be instantly shattered because there's a lot of stuff there to interfere, so large-scale natural mirages in urban settings are an impossibility.

Now as to what it can be -- um... Blue Beam technology is the most likely explanation far as I'm concerned. Scary. Then of course, if you put Occam's razor aside, it can be a taoist master fooling around making images (they do have the skill, but I don't think they use it for shits and giggles), or if you ever watched Fringe the TV series, it can be the beginning of the end of the world caused by a breech of separation between our universe and a parallel one. Take your pick...:)

• Like 1

it's been proposed that this could be the work of another person. What if this is the awakening of our own consciousness? the awareness of a, perhaps more spiritual, dimension.

Apparently the 'mirage' isn't that the buildings are appearing out of nowhere, rather its the fog is making the buildings look like they are floating in the mist. ie the buildings are indeed there, the fog is makes them look really cool though.

Thats my understanding of what I've read and the pics I've seen anyway.

Ha, I didn't want to seem like a jerk and burst the bubble, but I noticed that they were talking about the mist in the video-- wasn't sure what else you guys were talking about.

Ha, I didn't want to seem like a jerk and burst the bubble, but I noticed that they were talking about the mist in the video-- wasn't sure what else you guys were talking about.

ha ha ha!:lol:

Beautiful.

Sign in to follow this