Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Please pray for my boyfriend donovan smith.

Please pray for my boyfriend donovan smith he is in jail at the moment. And really needs your prayers.

Thanks

• Like 1

Personally, I find it hard to pray for someone I don't know, who's in a situation I have no idea about. Even to send good wishes seems disingenuous because I honestly don't know if he deserves them.

Not to mention I doubt my good wishes carry much weight in the universe, much less to Donovan Smith. Really..if you tell him 'Michael on the tao bums wishes him well', will that bring him good cheer?

Still, I like the name, Donovan Smith, it has a nice flow to it. Its Irishly cheerful, yet anonymous. Good luck Mr. Smith, may you have mercy and clemency if the Universe decrees it so.

• Like 4

Mewtwo, I'm sorry to hear it. I wish you the best of strength and grace, right now, and endurance and peace to your boyfriend.

Not to mention I doubt my good wishes carry much weight in the universe

Don't doubt! Always wish someone well, because it can always make a HUGE difference.

thanks all very much, since i gave my BF's real name i thought i would give mine to it is Chris Stone

Don't doubt! Always wish someone well, because it can always make a HUGE difference.

I see your point and at one time in my life would have whole heartedly agreed. These days I'm of a mind that action is way better then wishes or prayers.

The fact that Mewtwo is asking speaks well of Donovan, I can honestly say I wish him peace and justice. That justice could mean him staying in jail, I have no idea. More importantly I don't think it effects the situation a whit. Not to D., not to the universe.

Maybe if I had more passion, or 'juice' it would be different.

Course I'm getting old and crotchety :mellow:

Michael

Edited by thelerner

Sign in to follow this