Sign in to follow this  
the truth

most advanced,highest neigong system or study ?

HELLO EVRYONE,

I've seen a lot of systems, a lot of masters and a lot of some extraordinary video (containing high internal technique ) But so far I am still puzzled which is the most highest,advanced system ever ,

i see that there are a lot of members that they are knowledgeable,......so i think this is the right forum to ask this question...........

i hope you can help me......

even with a word or any information that is helpful.........

god bless you alllll. :)

and what about dr.vandersi system .......and what about Lama Dondrup Dorje........master wang liping.........master john chang.....ect....and maybe a lot of teachers i don't know......

Edited by the truth

FYI

There are no most highest, advanced system. All Chi Kung involves breathing and slow movements. It is a matter of how eager do you want to learn and practice. You just learn the basic breathing method with some body movements, it will have the same health effect as with any other methods. Please don't be deceived by those fancy names and claims. It was the practice, practice and practice that will get you to the ultimate.

• Like 2

I don't know. I do know if spend weeks, months, years looking for the highest you'll get nowhere..or by the time you find it you'll learn the 'real' secret is total dedicated practice since childhood :).

I recommend finding something that's just 'good', solid, with a track record, something you resonate with. It could be simple sitting, like zen or vispassana. Energy work systems active or inactive, good yoga, tai chi etc.

We have several teachers who are active on the Bums. Santiago runs KAP which is an energy system, its very good w/ live skype classes, its a non tradition but well researched combination of Taoist, Shamanic traditions (+ a few more).

I can also vouch for Ya Mu's Stillness Meditation. I took a seminar, he's an excellent teacher, from a solid tradition. His system uses sitting meditations and chi gung forms. Its a healing art as well.

What are you looking for? Opening the heart..inner peace?? Strange powers??

• Like 5

The most advanced, highest system is the one you haven't learned.

Because no matter what we learn or know, there's always something better.

The brain is always searching for something more.

So find a system that seems to have decent credibility and begin to practice.

Chances are you will change a few times but hopefully find something that works for you.

Good luck

• Like 1

Bodhidharma who supposedly taught some of the most advanced neigong to the monks at the Shaolin Temple had wall gazing as his main practice, the instruction for this advanced technique is to sit down and look at a wall.

• Like 4

FYI

There are no most highest, advanced system. All Chi Kung involves breathing and slow movements. It is a matter of how eager do you want to learn and practice. You just learn the basic breathing method with some body movements, it will have the same health effect as with any other methods. Please don't be deceived by those fancy names and claims. It was the practice, practice and practice that will get you to the ultimate.

thanks.... bro

you right in the practice point .........this is the first and last secret to achieve the highest level (and what a lot of practioners don't know )

but why there is some teachers can do some extraordinary thing like ( very fast healing,moving people,........ect)

and the other kind of teacher can't ever do the litlle of this thing (and which is for me the real potential that human can achieve it with some advanced system)

here is the big difference..........

Bodhidharma who supposedly taught some of the most advanced neigong to the monks at the Shaolin Temple had wall gazing as his main practice, the instruction for this advanced technique is to sit down and look at a wall.

:o:lol::lol:

and what about dr.vandersi system .......and what about Lama Dondrup Dorje........master wang liping.........master john chang.....ect....and maybe a lot of teachers i don't know......

so i'm realy sure i am missing something.

Edited by the truth

I don't know. I do know if spend weeks, months, years looking for the highest you'll get nowhere..or by the time you find it you'll learn the 'real' secret is total dedicated practice since childhood :).

I recommend finding something that's just 'good', solid, with a track record, something you resonate with. It could be simple sitting, like zen or vispassana. Energy work systems active or inactive, good yoga, tai chi etc.

We have several teachers who are active on the Bums. Santiago runs KAP which is an energy system, its very good w/ live skype classes, its a non tradition but well researched combination of Taoist, Shamanic traditions (+ a few more).

I can also vouch for Ya Mu's Stillness Meditation. I took a seminar, he's an excellent teacher, from a solid tradition. His system uses sitting meditations and chi gung forms. Its a healing art as well.

What are you looking for? Opening the heart..inner peace?? Strange powers??

thanks bro

so i'm realy sure i am missing something.

Not proclaiming to be an expert on anybody....

But Verdesi has apparently popped up in association with several people. Whoever the next new guy is, he's promoting. There are a couple of threads about him, and that's where I got that idea. I don't really know much about him or care much about him either way, check a past thread.

John Chang is known from those vids, but he is no longer openly teaching. Basically, if you have to ask about it, you aren't doing it, or you aren't doing it right. Plus some of the practices can be dangerous from what I understand. If ever there was a system that you shouldn't be piecing together on your own, it's probably that one.

Wang Liping is probably one of the most accessible of those you listed. Teaching seminars and things like that. Don't get caught up in the politics that has gone on in some threads. A couple of TTB's members have been to his seminars, apparently they teach a good mix of practices in those seminars, so if you want to get familiar with that, that's probably a good idea.

As far as those you didn't mention, Michal Lomax (Ya Mu) teaches Stillness Movement Qigong. He's made a lot of good posts and has quite a compelling book. I haven't tried his method, but I do like his posts and his book, and people who have attended speak very highly of him.

FiveelementTao has some experience with Chinese internal martial arts and meditation, and a little while ago started to spontaneously discover some things which, through some research, have revealed some pre-Christian Teutonic and Norse roots. So he's been putting together a system of Western, pre-Christian cultivation that integrates universal principles from what he's been involved in in the past. He's got some free meditations on his youtube page ([url="http://www.youtube.com). If you like those and his website, there is that. He's made some good posts in the past and given some advice that I liked (despite some of our disagreements), so I'm sure he could help you get a ways.

There is Kunlun, which has been quite the hot topic in the past. Then there is Jenny Lamb's spontaneous adjustment Yi Gong that a lot of people have really liked. And most recently, Chris Matsuo has been getting some interest from a couple of members, like Trunk. I think a few people have bought his DVD's. I don't know what they are, check for threads about him.

I'm a fan of B.K. Frantzis. He's got some good products out there. If you're near one of his instructors, check them out. If you're not, try to make it to a seminar. But they can get pretty pricey and in some pretty far out locations. But not as hard to access as, say, Wang Liping.

• Like 3

I dunno, learn everything and then use what works? to put an elephant in a nutshell. Either way, some definite consistencies are patience, practice, determination, discipline, purity, moral conduct, accurately assessing progress, with a side of love and selfless service.

I dunno, learn everything and then use what works? to put an elephant in a nutshell. Either way, some definite consistencies are patience, practice, determination, discipline, purity, moral conduct, accurately assessing progress, with a side of love and selfless service.

good...advices..bro :)

Not proclaiming to be an expert on anybody....

But Verdesi has apparently popped up in association with several people. Whoever the next new guy is, he's promoting. There are a couple of threads about him, and that's where I got that idea. I don't really know much about him or care much about him either way, check a past thread.

John Chang is known from those vids, but he is no longer openly teaching. Basically, if you have to ask about it, you aren't doing it, or you aren't doing it right. Plus some of the practices can be dangerous from what I understand. If ever there was a system that you shouldn't be piecing together on your own, it's probably that one.

Wang Liping is probably one of the most accessible of those you listed. Teaching seminars and things like that. Don't get caught up in the politics that has gone on in some threads. A couple of TTB's members have been to his seminars, apparently they teach a good mix of practices in those seminars, so if you want to get familiar with that, that's probably a good idea.

As far as those you didn't mention, Michal Lomax (Ya Mu) teaches Stillness Movement Qigong. He's made a lot of good posts and has quite a compelling book. I haven't tried his method, but I do like his posts and his book, and people who have attended speak very highly of him.

FiveelementTao has some experience with Chinese internal martial arts and meditation, and a little while ago started to spontaneously discover some things which, through some research, have revealed some pre-Christian Teutonic and Norse roots. So he's been putting together a system of Western, pre-Christian cultivation that integrates universal principles from what he's been involved in in the past. He's got some free meditations on his youtube page ([url=http://www.youtube.com). If you like those and his website, there is that. He's made some good posts in the past and given some advice that I liked (despite some of our disagreements), so I'm sure he could help you get a ways.

There is Kunlun, which has been quite the hot topic in the past. Then there is Jenny Lamb's spontaneous adjustment Yi Gong that a lot of people have really liked. And most recently, Chris Matsuo has been getting some interest from a couple of members, like Trunk. I think a few people have bought his DVD's. I don't know what they are, check for threads about him.

I'm a fan of B.K. Frantzis. He's got some good products out there. If you're near one of his instructors, check them out. If you're not, try to make it to a seminar. But they can get pretty pricey and in some pretty far out locations. But not as hard to access as, say, Wang Liping.

but...i'm...still...confused...about...dr vendersi.

i wich i can know someone has study under him, or anyone know his school closely

Edited by the truth

From my own perspective the whole issue of Taoism and neigong is very confusing and complex, many people have turned "secret" qigong teachings that survived the Chinese purge into big business. Personally I don't trust anyone who charges a huge amount of money for their teachings, the whole world is in suffering and in need of healing and if you want to restrict your teaching to the very rich then I doubt your technique is powerful enough to open your heart and if it doesn't do that then what is the point?

• Like 2

Hello Truth!

The best highest system [b]is the one you feel works best [u]for you.[/u]

Good luck and God bless too!

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 2

Hello Truth!

The best highest system [b]is the one you feel works best [u]for you.[/u]

Good luck and God bless too!

End thread.

John

• Like 2

but...i'm...still...confused...about...dr vendersi.

i wich i can know someone has study under him, or anyone know his school closely

Then do a forum search. I think someone bumped a thread recently about him.

Seriously, if you're asking about someone who's even moderately well known, chances are they've been discussed here before.

Here is some information that will help you on your quest to find the most advanced, highest system:

Falun Dafa: "Among all the theories in the world, it is the most intricate and extraordinary science."

The Supreme Master is Supreme Master Ching Hai. She is God's Direct Contact.

God is the Divine Avatar Adi Da

Beyond God is the experience of the presence of Xenu. But I can't talk about that...

Best of luck on your journey to achieve special powers, the only true measure of mastery.

Edited by Dainin

Posted Today, 04:15 PM

View PostSloppy Zhang, on 17 June 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

The lowest.

in your world not mine

:lol:

The Lowest might be wiser then you think. The people who 'just sit' or 'just stand' or 'just serve' probably go as far as anyone.

As you read through threads you'll find an interesting argument that pops up regularly. Its concerning energy work. There are two schools of thought (actually hundreds, but forget that for now), one body of thought is do Something, ie get the micro-cosmic orbit flowing, power up the channels, clean out the chakras-rotate'em merge'em fuse'em etc. Lots of techniques.

The other school is sit down, shut up, meditate. Spend enough time on the mat, maybe some supplements with a few techniques but nothing forced. Then when the orbits open its for real. There are talented proponents for both paradigms.

As I get older, I'm switching more to the sit down, shut up school.

If you aim for a 'legendary' teacher, be sure you're at the right caliber to study with them. Beginning requirements are a few hours of meditation a day, minimum. You're not going to get much out of it unless you've got years of serious practice under your belt.

After nineteen years of study, exploration and practice of many of the worlds systems, I would say Dzogchen and Mahamudra has the highest and most vast view. It points to your already awake, enlightened nature as your very own awareness that has always been present here and now. The same awareness, sentience or aliveness that reads these words. And exactly how to realize it.

The only possible problem is it is contained and transmitted via Tibetan Buddhism which is a very comprehensive and elaborate metaphysics and system of mysticism. So there there can be a long time getting to the plain truth.

Zen is similar, but it lacks the clarity and sophistication. Its direct pointing will do the same thing, but even still, there are hundreds of years of tradition and ritual which confuses and distracts. But yes, sit and face a wall; or sit and gently gaze at the sky or environment in front of you. If your true nature is Dharmakaya or Tao already, and we need only spontaneously realise this, then this will become apparent to you in time. Most other practices merely support this process. Unfortunately they more often than not distract from it.

Adam.

Guest munky

When you ask most advanced highest, what do u mean by that? What are your goals? Healing? power? A lot of energy from qigong for good health? Or is it spiritual, to go toward cultivating the tao toward immortality? If that is the case there are many paths to take to begin going about this while you should learn to see what is a sidetrack on the way to tao and what is a path that wil help you cultivate tao and virtue.

The good thinig about learning about different ways is it will help you understand the way that is for you cos in the end you will do your way because that is what will work for you, not any other. The reason why there are so many different ways is because everyone is different. There is talk of lower paths, middle paths, higher paths and the highest path in some taoist texts like book of balance and harmony... In reality, one should not strive to want to go to the "highest" path unless it is suitable for them, if one path is good for you, you shouldn't want to try and waste time wanting to practice the higher paths. Same goes for if you are able to do higher path you can learn of lower paths but the mistake is being misled by some info or power or whatever and think to practice the "lower" path instead of continuing with a "higher" way (so this serves as a distraction and sidetrack) I understand that the higher the path is, the more direct the road is to cultivating tao and virtue, so if certain individuals with merit and virtue are able to undergo the highest (maybe from past lifetimes) they will have the most direct way and get great achievement the fastest through the highest paths.

But many other people will be unable to do this and will just be wasting time, so the fastest way for them is another path which will help them say usually on the jing and qi level but that in itself will not lead to the great result. It is sort of working from bottom up so that you can more easily perceive the highest spiritual stuff, since without that you normally wouldnt be able to. Thats why qigong and internal martial arts is not necessary internal alchemy. But to reach the point where one can get into internal alchemy, qigong/some meditations and all is useful and good, then the internal martial art and some qigong can be done as sort of moving meditation where there is internal alchemy (done in conjunction with sitting), it all depends on whats hapening inside. Whereas the higher or highest paths start from having the ability to perceive the essence and the spiritual from the get go or the potential to before having to do anything on a lower level, or as ive heard, it is starting from "nowhere", (most inline with tao te ching) forgetting everything and everything just "is", no conception of dan tien, jing, qi shen or thoughts, no attachment to the emptiness or stillness, no form, no needing to force virtue, but rather practice virtue while wu wei . You may say highest is the most simplest then, but also not many people can do it.

So there are numerous paths but eventually they all lead to the same result, with different thing based on the individual's needs, just the highest is the most direct and you will see if you look at the tao te ching/ chuang tzu how they are most in line with directly practicing what these texts guide one to do.

Edited by munky

longmen pai the dragon gate school with master Wang Liping is probably your best bet at the moment.

I am eagerly looking forward to Dr. Jerry Allen Johnson's new neigong book.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Sign in to follow this