Sign in to follow this  
humbleone

The Akashic records

Hello,

Is anyone here familiar with The akashic records, and methods to access them? Thanks.

"The akashic records (akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") is a term used in theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos.

They are metaphorically described as a library; other analogies commonly found in discourse on the subject include a "universal supercomputer" and the "Mind of God". People who describe the records assert that they are constantly updated automatically and that they can be accessed through astral projection[1] or when someone is placed under deep hypnosis."

i somewhat believe in them. just some very deep meditation would get you in to them i think. but um i am talking like 60 years of continual practice of deep meditation. what i meen by that is dont expect to be able to reach it overnight.

What would you like to know?

Edited by mewtwo

I feel that if it takes 60 years to do something, (most anything ) then its being pursued poorly.

Think about it -

If a person had to work for 60 years to achieve some feat, many of those years were probably spent making mistakes and learning from them.

Who would work (daily I presume? ) for 60 years with no result? What use would that be?

My guess (this is all just my guess) is that if it took anyone 60 years to achieve something, than their achievement was a byproduct ( unexpected /unintentional) of some other pursuit.

Therefore I suggest that results could be had faster with appropriate techniques.

You might find someone who has done this already, or look for proven methods. Good luck :-)

I feel that if it takes 60 years to do something, (most anything ) then its being pursued poorly.

Think about it -

If a person had to work for 60 years to achieve some feat, many of those years were probably spent making mistakes and learning from them.

Who would work (daily I presume? ) for 60 years with no result? What use would that be?

My guess (this is all just my guess) is that if it took anyone 60 years to achieve something, than their achievement was a byproduct ( unexpected /unintentional) of some other pursuit.

Therefore I suggest that results could be had faster with appropriate techniques.

You might find someone who has done this already, or look for proven methods. Good luck :-)

Well i think of it more like kung fu or the game of go. I could learn go in 15 minutes, and probably learn a form of kung fu in a weekend seminar training intensly. But they both take lifetimes to master. so um you might learn a meditation in order to do this but it would takes you a long time to be actualy able to do it.

Edited by mewtwo

Lol look I'm sorry guys and gals, I'm not saying its easy. I'm saying I think it could be done in much less than 60 years.

To go back to the Kung Fu example, You will get a lot better at Kung Fu if- in addition to learning it, you test it ( fighting ), teach it, and train it.

If, after gaining some good instruction in Kung Fu, You actually fight with it, you'll get a hell of a lot better (assuming you survive ) than if all You do is take lessons and practice.

So, I'm thinking that if You want to access these Akashic records in a useful time frame, you might consider ;

Seeking out someone with the most experience you can find.

Find some sort of daily practice(s) for this goal.

Consider sources (of knowledge ) most would avoid- communication with the disembodied- human or otherwise-for example.

Practices that most might find extreme, such as sensory deprivation, seclusion, sacrifice, etc.

So again, like in the Kung Fu example with fighting, risk big to gain big.

I could be totally wrong.

Good luck!!!

Go meditate in hills of Bhutan, Guru Rimpoche apparently left Akashic records there to be discovered when the time is right

youtube and meditation in the hills of bandu republic aside.

When I google "access akashic records". The links that show up seems to be in two categories. 1) hypnosis 2) prayer (new age types).

Just wondering if the taoist and the buddhist have anything to say on this subject?

Here is what one hypnosis exercise is like:

Access the Akashic Records Exercise

by Dr. Bruce Goldberg

Use any of the previous self-hypnosis or other exercises to relax and apply white light protection. Lie down or sit in an easy chair, and when you are relaxed turn your attention inward and center it on the area of the third eye. See it glow with a golden white radiance and feel it pulsate with energy. As you do this, your realization of the sounds, colors, and temperature in the room around you should gradually fade, and as they do so the subtle psychic stirring will become more noticeable.

At first, this may be only an impression of inner light or of brilliantly illuminated geometrical figures, or of stars shooting by in ordered procession, or some other visual appearance which will probably be meaningless. Or your first impression may be of sound, as I have previously described.

Focus your mind, not on the Akashic records themselves, but on a specific historical event for your initial trails. For example, I suggest you study first the discovery of radium by Marie Curie or the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Your next step is to go to that historical event and ask yourself: "What happed that afternoon?" If you have properly prepared yourself, you will find yourself drifting into a scenario-like dream.

In the earlier stages or your development you will not get clearly defined contacts that you can recognize as such, so don't expect them. Accept the dream-like sequence that passes before your consciousness as you sit in reverie. Remember what you observe and write it down as soon as possible thereafter.

During these practice sessions your should "feel" this connection between your waking consciousness and the Akasha. When this has been accomplished and you can recall and incident from the past as simply as you can look up an account in the encyclopedia, you are then ready to move on to next step.

The next step is to repeat the previous steps, omitting the preparation phase consisting of reading about the historical event.

Next, check your data with specialty books written about that event in detail, not merely an encyclopedia summary.

After successful completion of this step, move on to your own future. Begin with a short range, say one week to a month. Log all of your observations into a journal and occasionally verify the accuracy of your prophecies.

With a proven track record, you are now ready to venture much further ahead in time in your current life. Try five years, ten years, fifty years, and so on.

You may move several hundred years into the future and explore future lives. My book Past Lives--Future Lives (1988) and Soul Healing (1996) describe nearly twenty such cases as far forward as the thirty-eighth century!

Lastly, tap into the general Akasha and allow your consciousness to tune into future world events, inventions, lifestyle changes, and so on.

Go meditate in hills of Bhutan, Guru Rimpoche apparently left Akashic records there to be discovered when the time is right

Nah bro, Edgar Cayce said they're under the sphinx.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Sign in to follow this