Sign in to follow this  
starxy

Body-mind connection

Hi to all,

one thing that's been a mistery to me, maby i find an answer here.. if anyone knows it.

i've had a hard year, full of emotional suffering up to the point where my body, i'd say, couldn't stand it any more.. besides the physical pain, emotional suffering had been such that one day it ended in being completely empty, which was a great experience.. i'm rebuilding, in a way, i feel like someone else, more calm and less complicated in mind.. i'm still in that same environment that caused my collapse, but dealing with it daily, i feel succesfully...

as for my physical body.. before that crisis i had a firm, muscular body, now my body is soft and different.. even though i exercise, i can't get to that point of having more muscles.. it's like the body separated from my mind, however weird this sounds..

any opinions, ideas what happened to me..?

thanks in advance..

love.

I won't even try to guess what happened but I would ask if perhaps before the change were you perhaps putting unrealistic expectations on your body?

Perhaps now the two are more in sync?

I won't even try to guess what happened but I would ask if perhaps before the change were you perhaps putting unrealistic expectations on your body?

Perhaps now the two are more in sync?

that's it.

thank you so much!*

Sign in to follow this