Sign in to follow this  
Machin Shin

Red Pheonix and Ba Gua

A younger Kun Lun student has moved into my area and is working on becoming a facilitator/teacher. It was interesting to interact with a younger student.

The practice of Red Pheonix produces a cooling feeling "a psychic cool". While doing some research on quantum mechanics and particle physics the cool feeling was upon me. I was reading about Hadrons and Baryons and their force carriers and such. Looking for these particles requires extreme cool in the form of super cooled equipment.

p+π-++p bar

Strangeness is conserved.

Earth souls and Cloud souls were discussed and how ba gua (pa kua) can be used to ascertain their dispositions.

I think that the souls change according to the spiritual pressures, i.e. a city dweller will have different shen disturbances than a mountain dweller's shen melodies.

• Like 1

nice post but it still sounds a little quarky to me B)

but i think you may be onto something here.

• Like 1

Awakening to the quarky nature of souls! How laborious as I decide if I want to walk around for awhile.

The fact that positrons(e+)are believed to move backwards through time until they annihilate with an electron(e-) is mind opening.

Are there any office dwelling taoists?

Edited by Machin Shin

Awakening to the quarky nature of souls! How laborious as I decide if I want to walk around for awhile.

Are there any office dwelling taoists?

Please don't take this as anything other than an honest inquiry as that is what it is: "What is Soul?"

It's a religious and philosophically abstract term that is ephemeral. What does it mean? What is its nature? These are questions that have lead to much rumination and perplexity.

Shen is divided into ten souls:

seven cloud souls or Hun soul 魂

three earth souls or Po soul 魄

The seven souls that are divided into the Hun (魂) correlate to emotional states. These emotional states are governed by the functioning of the internal organs. Moving the Hun (魂) is the work of traditional medicine.

The three Po (魄) are the integration of those emotional states with the environment. Moving the Po (魄) is the work of fung shui.

The above is an old science and has been understood for centuries by Taoists. It isn't debatable but can be forgotten.

What I'm trying to get at is the quite cooling luminous knowledge that is whispering advanced quantum mechanics and astrophysics. Like what is really happening beyond the event horizon of a stellar core and why the spacetime of the surrounding region is really dangerous to life.

• Like 1

While at work yesterday I took a look at where things are produced. Alot of things are made in Taiwan and China.

"The p'o soul is the gross or material aspect of the person which is equated with the yin quality. Originally this soul was thought to descend to the underworld or Yellow Springs, where it was controlled by the Lord of the Earth (Hou T'u)."

Following up on the "Lord of the Earth" lead me to this short stub.

Hu-Tu

Other Names: Hou-T'u

Description: Female deity Earth. The Emperor offered sacrifices to her on a square marble altar in the Forbidden City each summer solstice.

Rules Over: Earth magick, fertility.

And

Hou T'u - The agricultural culture of China is clearly seen in the worship given to Hou T'u. The name means 'prince of the earth'. Every village possessed a shrine to honor Hou T'u, with the shrines being larger for bigger cities so the public cult could worship.

Then there's the inner tradition of the Hou T'u and how it relates to Ba Gua. The nine circles align with nine different points on the head. Receiving it would be a rite of passage for using the I Ching while way-fairing.

It's a rare Tao-shih that would make it into the Imperial City and offer advice to the Emperor.

• Like 1

B)

I spent some time experiencing consciousness at the quantum level. Being the energy that allows us to manifest a better life.

I wandered over the hills of imagination into a quite valley where the teaching could be heard without malice and prejudice...Then I wandered into the forbidden city and watched the Emperor perform a fertility blessing on an Marble alter that the Taoist had brought him. Next I saw several families that received the merit of those blessings.

Kaon

K+ is a up antiquark and a strange quark.

The fun thing to know is that all the antiparticles move backwards through time. But only for a short amount of time. Incredibly small amounts of time...it's really strange to think that energy moves backwards through time.

• Like 1

strangeness existed long b4 quarks showed up in the particle zoo.

of quarks i like the ones with charm.

i dont think it is so strange if quarks wanna flow backwards or sideways or zigzag about. all things be (special) relative and all.

i also had an outing (after posting penrose twice today already)

i went to the Dirac sea B) even the salt there is quantum.

if erwin and albert were only there.

but alice was! i am sure you have already heard about alice.

alice took the cat(schrodinger's) put it in a room with a friend (bobby) and some cat poison that gets relesed if an atom(radioactive) she also put in the room decays.

the point of booby being there is alice can communicate with him better than with the cat. meow.

alice thinks the atom is both decayed and not decayed which makes the cat both dead and alive. alice slips a piece of paper under the door to ask bobby(observer) if the cat is dead or alive?

he answers "yes" but alice hadnt asked if the cat was dead or alive as that would have forced the outcome. or as a physicist would say, "collapse ' the state.

alice is content observing that bobby sees the cat either dead or alive and doesnt ask which it is.

becoz alice didnt "collapse" the state, quantum theory allows that the slipping of the piece of paper is reversible. she can undo all the steps she took. if the cat was dead it would now be alive. the poison still in the bottle, the atom not decayed and bobby would not remember seeing a dead cat.

but the piece of paper still remains. alice can undo the observation in a way that does not also undo the writing on the paper. the paper is proof that bobby saw the cat either dead or alive.

so, alice could reverse the observation becoz as far as she was concerned, she avoided "collapsing" the state. but in the room bobby thought the state did "collapse"

he saw an outcome for the cat and the piece of paper is proof of it.

alice thinks that that quantum mechanics applies to macrocosmic objects, and cats and bobs can be in quantum limbo. bob thinks there is either a dead cat or an alive cat.

so no, i dont think a little tiny quark going backwards is at all strange.

general relativity as you well know assumes objects have well defined positions and never reside in more than one place at a time. this is in direct contradiction to quantum physics.

i hope immortal4life is paying attention :P

Three quarks for Muster Mark

How strong can the cool become of a rising pheonix? That which cools will of necessity sink, and when the sink is clean than all will be alright.

Edited by Machin Shin

How strong can the cool become of a rising pheonix? That which cools will of necessity sink, and when the sink is clean than all will be alright. Cool doesn't have a colour, as it should be. And not color as it is. But cool being cool does sink. Sinking to the bottom of a well will stop at a point.

Are there colours at this point? The blind can't see them so will not say.

Being at the bottom of a well without frogs, rabbits, or princes of long past with a genealogy that is amusing to hear is quite a mire, muck, and scummy situation. To climb out of the well be strong. Oh well I'm so cool that it makes sense to those that are a ocean of reason. But only to an ocean which hasn't yet seen the shore of the adjacent sea of annihilation and creation.

Turning up the rate of acceleration in this galaxy of reason.

The hard question to answer How available are you my little bit of something not real? Ea2=2McEm+(Mc2)2+(mc2)2

Back to being stuck in a well of some reason. I can't be strong enough to get out so I called for help to those that would build a ladder to get out of the well. Called to no available answer and left a reason of some reasoning. Climbing out of the well on a ladder will require clothing to shield you from the ultrabright bite of γ ray. Bang a gong and get along while being burnt. Rise again after the ray of γ has dealt you your death from above. Cool sink again into the ocean of reason. Cool get strung along for wanting to be available when nothing is available.

How strong can the cool become of a rising pheonix? That which cools will of necessity sink, and when the sink is clean than all will be alright. Cool doesn't have a colour, as it should be. And not color as it is. But cool being cool does sink. Sinking to the bottom of a well will stop at a point.

Are there colours at this point? The blind can't see them so will not say.

Being at the bottom of a well without frogs, rabbits, or princes of long past with a genealogy that is amusing to hear is quite a mire, muck, and scummy situation. To climb out of the well be strong. Oh well I'm so cool that it makes sense to those that are a ocean of reason. But only to an ocean which hasn't yet seen the shore of the adjacent sea of annihilation and creation.

Turning up the rate of acceleration in this galaxy of reason.

The hard question to answer How available are you my little bit of something not real? Ea2=2McEm+(Mc2)2+(mc2)2

Back to being stuck in a well of some reason. I can't be strong enough to get out so I called for help to those that would build a ladder to get out of the well. Called to no available answer and left a reason of some reasoning. Climbing out of the well on a ladder will require clothing to shield you from the ultrabright bite of γ ray. Bang a gong and get along while being burnt. Rise again after the ray of γ has dealt you your death from above. Cool sink again into the ocean of reason. Cool get strung along for wanting to be available when nothing is available.

post-52446-13082444483_thumb.gif

post-52446-130824447651_thumb.gif

post-52446-130824450859_thumb.gif

bang a gong indeed . i agree B) i do have a question tho, is there a snake at the bottom of the well?

It's very probable that there is a golden dragon. The Nath's will have their hides for hiding so.

Asuming standard Poisson distribution

Pgd(K,λ)=(λKe)(1/K!)

where K is if you have attended a Kun Lun Seminar and is proportional to how happy U R....

1/K! is because once you have you tend to disperse instead of aggregate.

K! is a fact not some made up constant and is dependent on how happy you are.

Sleepy eyes of a dragon...

SLEEPY sleep sl sleep. Sleepity sleep slep sleep...

the poisson does this relate to the decay of the atom in the room with bobby?

my Happy level is already high but if i thought torus693 would be there,

i may try and make it.

dragon visitors, yes many times, never a golden one tho.

snake bagua would be nice to see B) sssssssssssssssssleeeeeeeeeepsssssssss

sleeper

edit> i looked at the website and there are subjects i am interested in, i think it is complimentary to my bagua play. but can one of you K guys confirm that for me?

Edited by zerostao

the poisson does this relate to the decay of the atom in the room with bobby?

snake bagua would be nice to see B)

Poisson distribution is catching on in the manufacturing business. Bobby trained Cain Valesquez... We want Wen (文) not Wu(武).

Snake Ba Gua requires poison wine training...good luck

@ center: stream of consciousness...quantum mechanics...James Joyce Finnegans Wake....LSD trips around Berkeley...prophecy from the desert...small ears of corn...esoteric psychobabble!

Edited by Machin Shin

i do play a little with a tibeten snake.

if i could only breathe like a snake.

i do have some friends who play some green bamboo viper.

hopefully they will share.

did i mention that i did a bit of surfing those waves while i was at

the Dirac sea? and you could surf them backwards! B)

one of the great things about Finnegans Wake is you can say more or less anything you like about it and no one will ever argue. A genuine stream of consciousness thread here is elevating the creative qi of the board so that over-literalism runs for the well, after trying to throttle us all into submission, it jumps in cowering, having an identity crisis and finds a sleeping snake who isnt really 'sleeping' but only 'snake - sleeping' which means alert as can be, setting up a dream like dualism that makes wakefulness a mere doze. the snake eats the over-literalism, indigestible and untasty as it is, and the light above the well goes sparkly gold so that all the people who believe what they see are no longer in good relationship with their vision. those shouty american cartoons, I want to call it 'the watsons' but I dont think that is the right name, it's hugely popular but I cannot watch even 20 seconds of it because the voices are repellant and the visuals just so unpleasant. I'd really rather look at the poo and penii of gilbert and george, any day. including monday.

What was the Tao Shih saying to me after I was talking with my younger brother Steven. Something about ren tao creating time and space tai-ji. Steve was rocking on the guitar. Was that rock enough? Naw it was rock lobster!

Talked about snake breathing once before being badly burnt. Very badly burnt. Charming the snakes and inhaling them through the nose and out the mouth. Must use the youngest snakes since they are the smallest and will fit. Part of me takes it seriously, part of me sees some use to doing this, most of me calls it Jive. Jive! A little more jive and you have it.

A little later talked about the topknot and the golden snake charm that is used to hold the bun. Stuff like what does it mean if the snake dangles to the left or right? Is the hair still black and how long is it? Be careful if the snake is on the left side. Why whats on the left? Necromancy, sexual alchemy, loneliness, horrors, lying just to excite.

What about the right? Smiles and pours tea.

Don't trust those with triangle eyes. HUH? Now I think about the Thangka's and the wisdom deities with triangle eyes, back then thought that it meant those that squint. Get the attainment to see that eye and you'll be in a secret world.

The snake clan has it's own types of weapons. Arm bands with hidden blades wrapped in them. Ceramic is sharper. If grabbed just twist the wrists to cut the palms. Like the shao lin arm bands that are spiked. A three segment knife with a forked tip. Poisoned with the same wine that is used in the temple for insight. Check the facebook page and you'll see a scorpion in a palm...Have you seen the snake venom wine that is drunk in the saloons in Malaysia? Different wine than the wine at the temple. It's weaker which is the way. The way favors those that are weak. Be like wa Tahh!

Of coarse most of this is also covered in the R.P.G. Ninja's and Superspies. Just so you know.

Same guru different life. Sames shit different day

BOOK IV chapter 1 verse 594

Vah! Suvarn Sur! Scatter brand to the reneweller of the sky,

thou who agnitest! Dah! Arcthuris comeing! Be! Verb umprin-

cipiant through the trancitive spaces! Kilt by kelt shell kithagain

with kinagain. We elect for thee, Tirtangel. Svadesia salve! We

Durbalanars, theeadjure. A way, the Margan, from our astamite,

through dimdom done till light kindling light has led we hopas

but hunt me the journeyon, iteritinerant, the kal his course,

amid the semitary of Somnionia. Even unto Heliotropolis, the

castellated, the enchanting.

Time and space Tai-ji.

Place palms on jade table

Open soul left

white crane spread wings

Big Circle small circle

shift to right front weighted stance 70/30%

To open way and gaze at stars

Roll back ward off

Wu style single whip Yang ascends yin withdraws

Stroke lunar moths wings

and sit as coiled dragon

Rise xing I three element form

coil around and walk circle.

If bored find a partner and mirror her.

Charming the snakes and inhaling them through the nose and out the mouth. Must use the youngest snakes since they are the smallest and will fit.

hmmm, so it would be like this?

post-52446-13085956759_thumb.jpg

then there is a parable? parabola?

http://dennislewisblog.com/2009/12/19/the-snake-who-wanted-to-become-a-monk-a-parable-from-g-i-gurdjieff/

as i hoped the snake breathing would enhance my focusing of waves (as sifu kepler suggested it may)

there is an example on the riverbank in saint louie

today i think i will focus on "snake creeps down" in the yang style.

Charming the snakes and inhaling them through the nose and out the mouth. Must use the youngest snakes since they are the smallest and will fit.

hmmm, so it would be like this?

post-52446-13085956759_thumb.jpg

Yes that would be what was spoken about but with vipers. It's interesting but not my path.

AS11-40-5948.jpg

Dreamt of traveling to the moon, parking the craft in orbit, there were so many in orbit that you could jump from craft to craft with some skill involved. Jumping from craft to craft I could hear some swearing about the amount of junk that was already around the moon. Be mindful of those mascons they can destabilize your orbit. The missi0ns of the past fly past me as a stream of solutions. Solving the problems with a slide rule. Jeez get it right for the love of taking measurements. Then setting foot on the surface. The crunch within the suit of the regolith underfoot. The shift of the soil is something other than this. The gray regolith clings to the suit. Ah sweet stains that are impossible. Totally afraid to fall face first and crack open my faceplate. Heart pounds but I'm dreaming so it isn't. Hiked the nearest ridge only to meet with the guru. He was wrapped up in cloth, like a raggady man swathed in grays and a master of breath to be standing on the moon and not breathing. Raggady man wrapped in gray cloth reaches out to hand me something. I clearly see his hand outstretched reaching towards me but we are interrupted by three other astronauts in apollo suits.

apollo-suit.jpg

Spacesuit history

But then the Tantrayana starts to interrupt. Do they have six arms or only two? I look at the guru who suddenly starts to run full speed away from the six armed astronauts, but I only see two arms. No they have six arms! No they don't! Yes they do. I hate tantrayana, after all it is so limiting. I jump after them telling them to slow down before they slip...Oh shit there it goes! One of them falls face first onto rocks! But the suit has been designed for this scenario.

Then we're leaving the moon and looking at the earth on the way back. For some reason there are a bunch of craters of the planet. Give it a couple of centuries to make sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhHH3_t218

Just like the busta sections. Busta Rhymes so well. Oh well.

The craters from that dream were a vision of Yucca flat. Which is easily found with Google earth.

In the tradition of the dancing wu li masters!

Working through the stuff from Robert Lazar about balanced thermonuclear reactors that use a matter antimatter reaction to create a propulsion field.

The strong force is the force that binds the nucleus of atoms together.

Unlike the other forces it does not diminish in strength with distance. Once a distance the size of a Hadron(think proton and neutron) has been reached the strong force remains stable. Any extra energy put into splitting the particles apart only create more force carriers. These additional force carriers are the continued presence of the strong force.

Wu wei

I hypothesize:

The problem with creating stable heavier isotopes is the lack of a supporting mass. All of the particle experiments are doomed to failure because of the lack of the supporting mass. It is the bending of space time that greater amounts of mass create which allow for the heavier particles to aggregate into the heavier elements.

It's easier to think about in terms of energy generation and walking in a circle.

Sign in to follow this