Sign in to follow this  
ShaktiMama

Skeletal and Bone Marrow Shaking

This is helpful. I've been doing Shaking the Tree to unblock the joints before doing Five Treasures but I never knew about the breathing part. This makes sense for cleaning them out even better, right down to the "marrow."

I also did a warm up of just twisting side to side and pulling harder at each side to make the hands slap the butt, hips, and kidneys. From reading another post I found that this loosens up stagnant jing. Looking forward to getting more out of these...

How interesting I have been doing something similar naturally(without ever being thought).

yes...me too. I was into spontaneous chi kung before I even knew chi kung existed.

it began to happen after my k woke up.

Skeletal and Bone Marrow Shaking demonstrated by Santiago Dobles (Vajrasattva), KAP Director.[/media]

Dig it.

+1

This is helpful. I've been doing Shaking the Tree to unblock the joints before doing Five Treasures but I never knew about the breathing part. This makes sense for cleaning them out even better, right down to the "marrow."

I also did a warm up of just twisting side to side and pulling harder at each side to make the hands slap the butt, hips, and kidneys. From reading another post I found that this loosens up stagnant jing. Looking forward to getting more out of these...

Yes, slapping loosens stagnant chi and helps bring up chi. You will see Silat practitioners slapping their body to bring up chi (and for other reasons.)

My body does spontaneous shaking and breathing on it's own if I just stand in horse stance. Eventually the body will start moving into spontaneous postures like mudras, chi kung series. It can be very slow to quite expressive. It is fascinating. It's like getting a chiropractic treatment or a tui na massage.

Interesting.

Looks like a mixture of the Shaking of Master Zhi Chang Li in the beginning to get rid of tension and sick Qi so one can become empty to absorb more Qi and and the bone marrow breathing by Mantak Chia from the Iron Shirt, I see also parts of Dan Ferrara "Stirring water" while the hands are above. What works works <_<.

Q

Sifu Dan and Santi and I are close although this vid was made in 2007 before we all came to know each other. We share a lot of info between us. I learned also shaking and bone marrow breathing from Grandmaster Jin Fa, a Shaolin Nei Jing Yi Zhi Chan Qi Gong Master in Vancouver, BC and Master Duan Zhi-Liang in Beijing.

We also teach skin and hair breathing in KAP.

There is much similarities in the good systems.

Sign in to follow this