Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Dropping group study

I don't know if anyone else was interested. Sean expressed interest. I already spend more time on the computer for work and school than I desire . I need to cut back. I need to do more and talk less about this stuff.

As one of my martial arts teacher's would probably say " This is not theory! you must practice!"

so I'll be out of here for awhile. Best to all of you.

That sucks man. I know how it feels though. I work in front of a computer 8 hours a day and then come home many nights and sit in front of my computer again to finish freelance projects, read/surf, now maintain this forum, etc. Using a computer so much really gets to me and I know exactly what Trunk is getting at when he talks about how important it is to get out and into nature and to start a garden, etc.

Your presence in the discussions will be missed. I hope you can sort through things and maybe arrive at an "internet moderation" plan so we can still see you pop in at least occassionally.

Best of luck,

Sean

I don't know if anyone else was interested. Sean expressed interest. I already spend more time on the computer for work and school than I desire . I need to cut back. I need to do more and talk less about this stuff.

As one of my martial arts teacher's would probably say " This is not theory! you must practice!"

so I'll be out of here for awhile. Best to all of you.

YO SHIEKKY YA MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YA BEEN DOIN US A FAVOR IN TALKIN TO US, MAN GET OFF YER HIGH HORSE N CUT THAT CRAP!!!

YA THINK POSTIN A FEW BULSHIT ON DA WEB OR NOT IS GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YER SHITTY LIFE??? WHY DONT YA STOP SMOKIN POLES N RIDIN SAUSAGES INSTEAD, *THEN* PERHHAPS YALL SEE *SOME* LIGHT!!!

YA ARMPIT SNIFFIN DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

I need to do more and talk less about this stuff.

Sums up my cuurent state of practice too! I've enjoyed and learnt from your posts, and wish you all the best.

Using a computer so much really gets to me

Same here (work, surf and PC games!) Have you got a flat screen? Makes a huge difference (as does getting the resolution and refresh rate correct)

Sign in to follow this