mewtwo

I keep getting attacked on the internet what do i do?

So um yeah the guy that i had been having some emails with decided to go and attack me on youtube posting a hurtfull coment on my youtube video. i have since deleted the comment but what should i do so that he does not keep attacking me?

Block him?

Disallow the posting of comments on your channel?

Apologize?

Give him a verbal tongue lashing so great that he will leave you alone?

Let his comments stand and let others asses the validity of those comments on their own?

Let his comments stand, let him rant, blow off steam, and then leave?

Get into a conversation with him and try to figure out what his problem is and how you can fix it.

Seriously, mewtwo, what did you say to the guy to make him angry? What were you talking about?

Either one or both of you have to be kind of a dick to get someone angry enough to start following you around on the internet and messing with you, especially with all the fun things there are to do online.

• Like 1

sent him an email appoligizing. Thanks for the idea sloppy i was kind of beside myself with stuff.

sent him an email apologizing.

The Yin overcome the Yang.

The softness overcome the hardness.

That will soft he up. :)

I think the internet is the perfect place to get attacked!

Where else do I get to experience all of the inner alarms going off, while there's absolutely no actual threat?

That's part of why I have my little sword fight club at the beach; to experience battle without real threat (but of course there's still the risk of pain and bruising). It's a chance to practice being calm and joyful, even when someone is trying to hit me. If I ever lose my smile, while in combat, then I know I've lost my center.

Before Tao Bums, I used to post on a Zen group, in which I was very often attacked, from all sides. What great training that was for me. Rather than fight back, I'd double-down on trying to be as clear, honest, and articulate as possible. Of course, at times it stung; that's just part of the risk of living. But that sting allowed me to practice surrendering offense at the attack. That's a great gift that was given to me.

• Like 1

Earth justice is all about mercy from heaven. Just think about it would you like to receive a punishment from heaven or would you like to get it while on earth.

Earthly punishment is mercy from heaven so you receive your punishments while on earth.

Those who sometimes have a hard life and get their punishments for misdoings immediately.....are blessed.

I wonder about people who do wrong doings and never seem to get punished..........