de_paradise

Surrogate tapping. A kind of distance healing

DeP - very interesting video, although I never got the part about how the tapping was actually done. But I do understand the part about putting yourself in another's shoes and trying to 'feel' the disease and the pain. I'll use this method as well, but sometimes with a proxy (if remote) like a teddy bear - something I can actually hold, massage, love....thinking of the person I'm thinking of for the healing purpose. This seems to magically open the heart chakra, and I think that when we manifest from the inside to the outside in Awareness of Who we really Are, the feeling of love in the heart chakra greatly magnifies the Intent and energy we are sending.

If the healing is done with the person right there, I often will 'tap' on their back to get the attention of their higher self and talk directly to It. This is done as a surprise to the patient (almost momentarily sending them into a Castaneda-like second attention) but it at this moment that their inner self can be addressed and asked to perform differently, if needed. Cancer cells, for example. I talk to the cells and thank them for all they've done to call the attention of what needs to be adjusted within the patient; then I tell them that their presence is no longer needed. (Then triangulation is needed to try and determine why they are manifesting cells that are eating themselves, and often a reverse imprint is also needed).

Perhaps the tapping she's speaking of (EFT or something?) is getting the attention of the higher self as well. Or, as Castaneda would say, the energy body.

Edited by manitou

hi de-paradise.

I've done surrogate tapping, on my children, and on animals, and on people in distress around me in public places.

I havent watched the video but I'm assuming it's doing EFT intentionally for another person. It works.