ShaktiMama

KAP youtube channel

Cool, i really enjoyed and learned a lot from watching his old videos. But the site he used would lag out and was full of bugs.

Tao, one of the KAP instructors, just started it. If you also send him questions he might answer it in a video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KAPvids

Tao's great! In a way I'm quite glad I took the course from Santi because he didn't do any explaining. More 'experience'-based. But I also enjoy looking at the process from a lot of different angles, so adding the 'technical' stuff in is good too IMO. The stumbling blocks I get with technical explanations are more to do with my own lack of knowledge and education on these matters so I've been trying to remedy that. Still, I keep finding I come up with ideas about things (often after a 'teaching dream') that then get discussed and debated elsewhere. It's hard to know 'where' this stuff comes from. Is it something I read ages ago? A direct 'insight'?

The 'teaching dream' sounds weird. But that's exactly what it is. 'Someone' comes along and teaches me about something while I sleep.

Namaste,

Thank you shaktimama! This is such a blessing to me, as I have recently been seeking a good place to start with KAP. I don't have access to a reputable teacher in my area, so I just need a beginning point. I have been ferverously searching for information and techniques for yoga and meditation in the kundalini tradition, and this is a wonderful gem! Again thank you, and many blessings your way!

Love and light, Matt

FWIW, I'm currently in KAP 1 with Tao, and it has been awesome so far. I'd say you get much more than you pay for, IMO. Definitely more than just a 'starting point'.

:-)

Tao's great! In a way I'm quite glad I took the course from Santi because he didn't do any explaining. More 'experience'-based. But I also enjoy looking at the process from a lot of different angles, so adding the 'technical' stuff in is good too IMO. The stumbling blocks I get with technical explanations are more to do with my own lack of knowledge and education on these matters so I've been trying to remedy that. Still, I keep finding I come up with ideas about things (often after a 'teaching dream') that then get discussed and debated elsewhere. It's hard to know 'where' this stuff comes from. Is it something I read ages ago? A direct 'insight'?

The 'teaching dream' sounds weird. But that's exactly what it is. 'Someone' comes along and teaches me about something while I sleep.

dream yoga. :) A lot of teaching goes on. Not just in a class in the temporal realm either.