Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

How did Humans and so-called Cavemen interact in Pre-History?

Most people are aware that in the past there existed what most people today call "Cavemen". At one time, some people believed Human Beings actually came from the so-called Cavemen. They believed they were literally our ancestors. Today it is known that they were not our ancestors, but rather, some existed side by side with , and at the same time, as humans.

So the question to me becomes, if Human Beings like us today existed at the same time as "Cavemen", how might they have regarded each other?

Here is a very interesting find. A Caveman Ape, or what some people have called a "Neanderthal" Skull, from 38,000 BC has been found with markings that indicate it may have been shot by a bullet. The implications of this could be profound, to find that human beings possessed firearm technology in 38,000 BC.

Who shot Neanderthal Man?-

http://forbiddenhistory.info/?q=node/7

Video-

Info on the possible history of human and caveman interaction. A Neanderthal caveman ape 10s of thousands of years old shot with a projectile leaving an entry point and an exit point. Traces of lead and zinc found in it's sinus cavity. It seems this caveman was shot by a bullet! Other people have proposed that rather than taking place 38,000 years ago, the skull is more recent, and a Neanderthal existed in modern times.-

Jack Cuozzo jackcuozzo.com Neanderthal Buried alive the startling truth about

If anything, this can just go to show that neither evolution nor creationism knows much about how the past really was.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

The term caveman i.e. literally person living in a cave could be applied to both neanderthal and homo sapiens. So I think the idea that we are not descended from people who might have lived in caves is erroneous. Neanderthal are thought to be an off shoot of human evolution and not our direct ancestors. For a time humans lived side by side with neanderthals in Europe and it may be that we did play a part in their eventual extinction (there are various theories about this). The last known neanderthal remains are on the rock of Gibraltar (south Spain).

The skull with the 'bullet hole' - who knows? But shot with a bullet 38,000 years ago ... no I don't think so.

Today it is generally accepted that Human beings have been around for about 200,000 years. However, some people seem to believe that Human civilization is less than 12,000 years old. This has never seemed very logical to me. To think that humans existed as tribal hunters dancing around fires and painting their bodies for 190,000 years, and only then in relatively recent times have they developed civilization and culture, seems to be a theory that is lacking.

I don't think it is at all impossible or unreasonable to theorize about the possibility that civilization or even technology could have existed in prehistory.

This is a very interesting subject, thanks for opening it up.

There are many theories about the crossing of species and the possible

extinction of the smaller brained Neanderthal versus Cro-magnon.

Personally my far out theory is that they were taken, all of the species,

by some space faring race that visited earth and tampered with our genetic make up

too increase our brain power. Since Neanderthal was a moot point once Cro-magnon

came on the scene, they were taken to another world to live there and start over.

It's my far out idea... doesn't have to be real, but it is interesting to think about.

Besides, us(people of today) saying what we believe happened in the past is nothing

but guess work anyway. For all we know, not only were there technologically advanced

cultures but cities and more. It is only our foolish pride that we are the most advanced culture to have ever been on the face of this world that keeps us from acknowledging all of the scientific discoveries from the past that just don't

jive with what we believe "should be the case.

Sometimes what seems unlikely is the only explanation that fits.

• Like 2

There are very simple explanations for a round hole in a skull.

Any of a variety of natural processes could do this - infection, parasite, tumor, etc...

The coincidental finding of fractures opposite this hole would be inconclusive, unless expert forensic analysis could prove it was an inside - out explosion. I'm not sure if that distinction is possible.

If so, there is another explanation.

The skull could have been used for target practice long after death and left exposed to the elements subsequently.

And we can also certainly entertain more exotic explanations.

• Like 3

Heh, anytime you talk about The Pacific Islanders and Pre-history, you've got to think about the lost pre-historic civilizations of Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis, etc.

I was just reading the May issue of Discover magazine. The main article says genetically we're 3% Neanderthal and up to 5% Denisovan (another humanlike species). Its an interesting read, some of the latest findings on human evolution theory.

It has an article on new 'earths' being found; a few seem promising, many challenge our present theories of how planets should orbit.

I tend to doubt a 38,000 year old skull w/ a bullet hole. It seems to go against Occam's Razor. Still genius's are born in every generation, undoubtedly there were advanced (but small) civilizations that rose and perished unknown to history. Probably not as advanced as some speculate, but you never know.

Long term survival often doesn't favor the best, but the most flexible. Being lucky helps too.

Michael

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

no shell casing found or bullet or weapon? motive? suspect? case dismissed. :glare:

beside neanderthal man was superior to us anyways. the ultimate surivor.

their mysterious mass extinction is due to them all inner cultivating to the level

that they all became immortals and rode off on dragons.

edit>

http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/research/research-groups/oistage3

http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/news/press/dpp/2004112403

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

I do believe that a bullet type injury could occur naturally - stones flung at high velocity due to natural explosions (lightning strike nearby, hot spring eruption, being nearby [few KM] from an erupting volcano etc).

A another page examining this find-

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/esp_electricidad_egipto_1.htm

The Museum of Natural History in London displays an early Paleolithic skull, dated at 38,000 years old, and excavated in 1921 in modern Zambia. On the left side of the skull is a perfectly round hole nearly a third of an inch in diameter. Curiously, there are no radial split-lines around the hole or other marks that should have been left by a cold weapon, such as an arrow or spear. Opposite the hole, the cranium is shattered, and reconstruction of the fragments show the skull was blown from the inside out, as from a rifle shot. In fact, any slower a projectile would have produced neither the neat hole nor the shattering effect.

Forensic experts who have examined the skull agree the cranial damage could not have been caused by anything but a high-speed projectile, purposely fired at the prehistoric victim, with intent to kill.

If such a weapon was indeed fired at the man, then one of two conclusions can be made: Either the specimen is not as old as it is claimed to be, and was shot by a European in recent centuries, or the remains are as old as claimed, and the marksman was ancient too. In view of the fact that the Paleolithic skull was excavated from a depth of 60 feet, mostly of lead rock, the second conclusion is more plausible.

But who possessed gunpowder 38,000 years ago? Certainly not Stone Age man himself. Another race must have existed, one far more advanced and civilized, yet contemporary.

The question is, where did that rifle-toting marksman call home?

• Like 1

Today it is generally accepted that Human beings have been around for about 200,000 years. However, some people seem to believe that Human civilization is less than 12,000 years old. This has never seemed very logical to me. To think that humans existed as tribal hunters dancing around fires and painting their bodies for 190,000 years, and only then in relatively recent times have they developed civilization and culture, seems to be a theory that is lacking.

I don't think it is at all impossible or unreasonable to theorize about the possibility that civilization or even technology could have existed in prehistory.

Then where is the evidence? Even though a lot of stuff would just decompose and vanish a whole lot of stuff would remain and would have been found by archeologists today if there were in fact such civilisations in previous times.

Heh, anytime you talk about The Pacific Islanders and Pre-history, you've got to think about the lost pre-historic civilizations of Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis, etc.

DoesN\t teh name Lemuria just come from fictional writing in the 1800s or so?

One interesting theory is that experimentation with entheogenic drugs around 20,000 years ago caused a transformation of consciousness.

their mysterious mass extinction is due to them all inner cultivating to the level

that they all became immortals and rode off on dragons.

:D

Love it!

I do believe that a bullet type injury could occur naturally - stones flung at high velocity due to natural explosions (lightning strike nearby, hot spring eruption, being nearby [few KM] from an erupting volcano etc).

That's certainly more likely than aliens with high power rifles but ya never know...

The so called forensic expert, Dr. Jack Cuozzo is an Orthodontist. Dr. Jack Cuozzo is also a creationist. Your narrative of so called experts has not changed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine that...

~~~ TheTaoBums Moderation ~~~

This topic has been moved to the "Off Topic" section.

- Trunk

~~~ /out ~~~

quote name='steve f' date='11 June 2011 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1307828238' post='266158']

One interesting theory is that experimentation with entheogenic drugs around 20,000 years ago caused a transformation of consciousness.

if it worked before i am willing to try it now :D

i know native american peoples that were here when the europeans started coming over

are not cosidered cavemen, even if many were cliff dwellers . but they were looked upon as primitive people non-the-less.

there is the story of an old Cherokee woman explaining to pioneers in the 1700's how the appalchian mountains, now just eroded hills, were once 5 miles tall and were once even island arcs surrounded by sea. how could she or the cherokee peoples know this?

well they have the same senses that we have and they have the same minds , and with the observations over the years of fossil remains in the limestone. which was coral reef and the sandstone which was the beach, they were able to come to the same conclusions as educated people.

furthermore the further back in time we go we discover that the implements, tools, projectile points were highly more detailed and functional to the level of works of art than the more recent peoples were able to produce. i personally like the woodland archaic projectile points of about 6500-7500 years ago. those pine tree points are cool. but if we go back to 12,000 years ago that workmenship is far superior to anything found since.

Sign in to follow this