GreytoWhite

Looking for an instructor in the Phoenix, AZ area.

My good friend has been teaching me basic qigong and taiji and I've read a few books and watched DVDs. That said, I had a pretty radical experience about four months ago and just lately I've been feeling normal. I'm trying to find someone who can help with the external healing as well as guide instruction through neidan or other meditative practice. I was able to find a Supreme Science Qigong certified instructor here in my town but after reading about Jeff Primack here I'm not too impressed. Does anyone know of a good instructor/healer in the area?

http://www.natsta.org/

This is in Tucson but Vince black is supposed to be a top internal martial arts teacher, he's also practices chinese medicine.

Thank you. I'm aware of him. It seems that Phoenix is rather lacking and I can find a decent bit of info about teachers and healers in Tucson. Unfortunately I am unable to drive at this time hence why I'm asking if anyone knows about Phoenix. I wish I could go down to Tucson. I may have to be patient and wait until I have a vehicle again to get proper tutelage. C'est la vie.

Stuart Alve Olson lives in the Phoenix area and is connected to The Sanctuary of the Dao. If you've read his books, you know he's the real deal.

Thanks for the endorsement. I heard back and it seems affordable. Hopefully my new job comes through and I'll be better able to devote the funds.

I don't know anything about Morrissey, or if he was a senior student of Kenny Gong's or not, but I HAVE studied Kenny Gong's hsing i through a student of a student of Kenny Gong's and highly recommend it- I think its very high quality.