Sign in to follow this  
benny_knuckles

New Website

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

TTB/LH your sock puppets with two posts each don't fool anyone with a brain.

Lucas Huang aka Thetaobum ran this exact same scam here:

barangthailand.blogspot.com

[email protected]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yyoJuPRvbMEJ:barangthailand.blogspot.com/+barangthailand&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

When I say exactly the same I mean it, look at the google webcache of the inventory of lucas haung's blogspot.

He's been reported by several people (myself included) for fraud, failure to deliver goods once payment has been received. He also launders his money via multiple people and multiple paypal accounts.

To everyone else: save your money and avoid this scam, I learned the hard way.

• Like 2

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

[email protected]

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yyoJuPRvbMEJ:barangthailand.blogspot.com/+barangthailand&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

When I say exactly the same I mean it, look at the google webcache of the inventory of lucas haung's blogspot.

He's been reported by several people (myself included) for fraud, failure to deliver goods once payment has been received. He also launders his money via multiple people and multiple paypal accounts.

This website owner is daryl huang not lucas. I think barang thailand have copied from this page.

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

[email protected]

Hi More_Pie_Guy :)

I've sent you a private message.

Please answer me.

Hi by ZioAngel

This website owner is daryl huang not lucas. I think barang thailand have copied from this page.

recently the person known as the watcher was banned for having multiple fake accounts to promote this page.

barang thailand was open for buisness before the new taoist-magic blog, according to google cache.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this