effilang

How to stop ejaculation tutorial

I have been doing Yi Jin Jing lately and i decided to see how it would fare with stopping ejaculation, since, well.. i've tried pretty much everything and have been down the agonizingly painful route of Mantak Chia.

In YJJ you relax and then you tense using the mind will to direct the Qi/Jing. So i figure, ok, sounds practical, it should work for aroused Jing too.

So get yourself hot, and as you feel the orgasmic energy increasing, RELAX and breathe in (regular breathing, not reverse), then just as in YJJ, tense out into your arms with your palms out or fingers pointing away directing the sexual energy to the whichever part you desire.

And i'm telling you, it works like MAGIC - BAM it's gone, and you get very tingly wherever you sent the Jing, just make sure to bring it all back to the Tan Tien once you're done.

It's almost like a brute force Yi Jin Jing, but because you don't tense the perineum or anything around the sexual region you don't get adverse physical effects and the energy flowing around the body feels quite pleasant and energizing.

Try it ; )

PS: Keep your mind clean while you do it, that is to say don't get to perverted and if you can don't think of anything sexual at all. Some men can do this, i feel like this will give the sexual energy a purer characteristic.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 3

PS: Keep your mind clean while you do it, that is to say don't get to perverted and if you can don't think of anything sexual at all. Some men can do this, i feel like this will give the sexual energy a purer characteristic.

This sounds like the center of my ejaculation-stopping technique. To me the pure characteristic is the wholeness of the Tao. Instead of desiring ejaculation in the face of strong yin to counter and diminish my yang, I think of the completeness of the unity at that point. Instead of fighting the desire to ejaculate, I look beyond it, and sometimes the energy is so strong and vitalizing that I start laughing out of the pure pleasure of living during sex.

• Like 2

Interesting as shit! What are the chances of fucking myself up with this method though? I have no teacher.

All i can tell you is that the other methods i've tried hurt, hurt like fuck and hurt like hell + damage that had to be healed.

When i do it this way though like with Yi Jin Jing, it actually feels very good.

So:

A: Arouse your Jing until you can feel it

B: Relax, breathe in deeply, belly out.

C: Exhale, belly in and Tense your arms in any of the Yi Jin Jing forms using the mind-will-heart to direct the Qi/Jing.

D: Repeat.

E: To finish, again use the mind to bring it all back from the appendages to the LDT, 36 clock, 24/36 counter.

Edited by effilang

Hi effilang,

Thanks for starting this thread telling about your experience.

Where did you learn YJJ?

How did it came to you to use YJJ for ejaculation control?

neiye

I learnt it from the Qi Gong Institute's correspondence program videos.

The idea came very naturally, it just made perfect sense because in YJJ you send the tranquil Qi/Jing out into the arms, so i figure why not just send the aroused Jing from the sexual region into the arms and body in the same way. The practice was mind-blowingly effective, it is as if the energy from the sexual area couldn't WAIT to experience another outlet, it was almost excited to have the mind direct it elsewhere other than out the penis and it complied very cooperatively.

I got a sensation of sucking water up the tailbone and spine and then turning into tingles when it reached the arms and palms.

I haven't recorded any negative side effects yet and i don't expect to, because i think this is a very common practice in Tantra too, i guess my brain just needed to connect something unfamiliar (the energy) to something familiar (YJJ) and fuse them together, now it's seamless and it's helping me train the mind to direct the energy better AND also making my YJJ practice more effective because i can recognize the personality of the energy now strengthening my relationship with it.

It's not a ground breaking discovery, but it's new for me and the only thing that has worked so far.

I think all those other systems that make you tense anything or everything around the sexual region are all BAD. It's about relaxing that area so the Jing can flow away from it and tensing or contracting another area in the body together with the mind will to direct the Qi there.

If you tense the pumps around the sexual region all that aroused energy gets trapped and sort of imploded which can cause damage to the perineum area (this is what i experienced before) and believe me the pain there after is excruciating. But if you relax, then the energy can flow either way, out of the penis or up the center or up the back, but because you're also relaxing you force the ejaculatory muscles to stop, so no ejaculation and the energy can now freely be directed up into the body using the tensing and relaxation techniques taught in YJJ with the arms.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

I have been doing Yi Jin Jing lately and i decided to see how it would fare with stopping ejaculation, since, well.. i've tried pretty much everything and have been down the agonizingly painful route of Mantak Chia.

In YJJ you relax and then you tense using the mind will to direct the Qi/Jing. So i figure, ok, sounds practical, it should work for aroused Jing too.

So get yourself hot, and as you feel the orgasmic energy increasing, RELAX and breathe in (regular breathing, not reverse), then just as in YJJ, tense out into your arms with your palms out or fingers pointing away directing the sexual energy to the whichever part you desire.

Interesting, could you elaborate more on YJJ?

When you say tense, do you mean mentally or physically (muscularly) tense - or both?

Interesting, could you elaborate more on YJJ?

When you say tense, do you mean mentally or physically (muscularly) tense - or both?

If i tried this technique with only mental tensing that shizzle would shoot right out my wizzle. It seems that when you tense physically on the outbreath the Qi really responds. If i didn't do this i'd never be able to control that aroused Jing, it will go where it likes, and we know where...

I definitely have to tense muscularly. The same way i tense during YJJ.

I know there is some debate as to whether you tense with the mind only or with the muscles, but this is the same difference between people who practice reverse breathing and regular breathing to stoke the fire in the dan tien and those who do not control the breath and use only the mind to concentrate the will on the DT.

I wouldn't say one is worse than the other, but for those who do not yet have the mind-will strength of an uber-cultivator physical techniques help achieve the same results and in most cases faster too. The Qi has a strong relationship to the blood, which is why physical techniques help concentrate Qi, because blood concentrates in the muscles under pressure and the Qi follows.

I personally tense physically and mentally on my YJJ. Relax inhale, belly out. Exhale belly in + mind directing Qi to hands/palms as you do the Damo forms.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 2

.. into your arms with your palms out or fingers ..

.. and the energy flowing around the body feels quite pleasant and energizing.

All of the 12 regular channels of Chinese medicine go through the arms/legs (and from there through the torso). They don't just do nothing :lol: ; the channels & pts of the arms & legs are GIANT contributors to harmonization of energy in the body (and connecting to the environment). From that pt of view, to attempt retention without including the arms and legs somehow is absolutely nutty. :blink:

Cool that you're progressively exploring. B)

• Like 1

Trunk-san.

Have you ever wondered how a person with amputated legs and arms circulates Qi in the hand/leg meridians?

Do you think the meridian system in the limbs continues to exist regardless of the physical dislocation, like a ghost system almost?

I have often pondered this.

Have you ever wondered how a person with amputated legs and arms circulates Qi in the hand/leg meridians?

Tragically, most (almost all) of us with arms and legs have a tough time harmonizing our energies. As a culture and as individuals we are mostly out of our depth. How it works for the limbless, I'm sure I don't know. God bless us all. _/\_

~ edit ~

p.s.

I guess we've all heard that people continue to feel amputated arms/legs at least for a little while after amputation; I don't know how long that lasts. I do know that Ch.medicine says that "blood is the mother of qi" and so if there is no blood flow to an area then qi flow is correspondingly diminished. (Whether that's an absolute down to "zero blood = zero qi", I don't know.)

• Like 1