mewtwo

a brief place to tell about your screen name and i have a new avatar!

I got the nickname Hagar the horrible while playing highschool football; being an exchange student from Norway and all, and enjoying all the physicality of that strange sport.

Later on, Hagar's life and outlook really struck me reflecting my own life situation.

In addition, he's really much more of an epicurean than me, so it's inspiring.

h

I got the nickname Hagar the horrible while playing highschool football; being an exchange student from Norway and all, and enjoying all the physicality of that strange sport.

Later on, Hagar's life and outlook really struck me reflecting my own life situation.

In addition, he's really much more of an epicurean than me, so it's inspiring.

He's a role model in the raping and pillaging department? :P

No, SHE is the second wife of Abraham and mother of Ishmael, progenitor of Ishmaelites, aka Arabs.

In other words, Hagar is known to the Genesis, the Koran, the Talmud, and a few more esoteric sources as a matriarch, and none of them mention that she ever played football.:lol:

• Like 1

No, SHE is the second wife of Abraham and mother of Ishmael, progenitor of Ishmaelites, aka Arabs.

In other words, Hagar is known to the Genesis, the Koran, the Talmud, and a few more esoteric sources as a matriarch, and none of them mention that she ever played football.:lol:

Did she wear horns on her hat?

The horses are yin/yang. Well, I see them that way anyway :-)

I love horses and fear them as well.

I changed my name because I changed a lot of things. My name previous name did start with a K but I thought I'd overposted about K-stuff under it so I figured I'd just drop it down to one letter.I was thinking of changing it again but then I figured that people probably had an idea of me already and would just keep using the old ones whenever I do change it. I guess this is a reflection of 'real life' too. People get stuck on things. Calling myself by different names doesn't seem to change anything but names I call things sort of do. The 'saying' under the av is a sort of a giving up. It's pretty much the only thing I CAN do.

No, but she may have given a pair to her husband.

:lol:

And she may have had a pair of her own if Michelangelo sculpted her...

:lol:

And she may have had a pair of her own if Michelangelo sculpted her...

Nah, he was in the know, being a top ranking member of the secret societies of the highest order. He knew that the archons who mated with earthlings were overwhelmingly male. (By the way, the Latin "cornu," one with horns, an idiom that came to mean a husband whose wife has been cheating on him, originally simply referred to the fact that a horned one was party to the sexual intercourse, but eventually they turned it around to pretend it's metaphorical and pertains to the husband rather than the hybridization buff... very good at hiding their traces. All coincidence theorists, at ease, please.)

Hi Mewtwo

Thanks, I recognized your name : )

au2o3 is gold oxide or rusty gold (au = gold, o = oxygen)

since gold is inert if you leave oxidized gold in the air it turns back to pure gold

Best Regards

Shawn

:) Well, that's not the pivotal similarity. More his character, his outlook, his cluelessness in many of life's situations, or rather, his inherent lack of interest or concern. His love life, and maybe his personal hygiene, I don't know.