Non

Dr. Lin's Anal Breathing method

So this is a message I sent Dr. Lin:

There seems to be a conflicting information regarding the direction of the energy pathway on the inhale and exhale.

In the beginning part of the Sexual ChiKong section where you drscribe the Anal Breathing method it says:

"Old Taoists termed this technique as the Anal Breathing Method because the ChiKong practitioner can feel the anus inhaling Chi into the spinal cord or the Governing Vessel. To practice this technique, you have to focus your mind to your tail bone with semi-closed eyes, lightly contract the tail-bone muscle several times while slowly inhaling, and release the muscle while exhaling naturally."

So you contract the anal sphincter on the inhale going up the Du-Governing Vessel and release on the exhale going down the Ren-Conception Vessel. You say that a person contracts the anus several times also, ie not just once.. and then no more clarification on that is explained.

Then in this picture:

http://actionlove.com/image/anal.jpg

It depicts-shows the same thing just state above in the picture... but the description describes the reverse of what is shown in the picture, ie inhale down the front, exhale up the back (with anal contraction).

So which anal breathing method is the correct one?

-----------------------

So can anyone give me further insight? I'll post here what he says.

• Like 1

So here is another question: when you do the contraction do you have to hold the contraction until the air is released all the way (or in the other case after inhale is finished) or do you just do a single contraction without holding it,ie contract and release.

So on the alchemical taoism website it might hint/suggest that anal breathing is contraction on the inhale going up the Du-Governing Vessel and relaxed exhaling down the front Ren-Conception Vessel.

I think it's just like that and the Sexual Chi-Kong is just the reverse.

Edited by Non

It is the first step in learning the SExual Chi-Kong in Dr. Lin's material. It has to be practiced for 6 months atleast.

So after practicing a bit I notice that there are times where it feels my genitals start to feel cold enough for me to think I wet myself. But when I check there's nothing there but my genitals are quite cold. It comes on kinda suddenly. I think this is a good sign.

I have a hard time isolating the 'tailbone muscle' that is "not the PC muscle" but between the anus and tailbone, not between the anus and genitals as commonly thought.

Edited by Non

It is the first step in learning the SExual Chi-Kong in Dr. Lin's material. It has to be practiced for 6 months atleast.

So after practicing a bit I notice that there are times where it feels my genitals start to feel cold enough for me to think I wet myself. But when I check there's nothing there but my genitals are quite cold. It comes on kinda suddenly. I think this is a good sign.

I have a hard time isolating the 'tailbone muscle' that is "not the PC muscle" but between the anus and tailbone, not between the anus and genitals as commonly thought.

The cold may be due to qi flowing from the genital region toward your tailbone. Energy leaves a space > space cools

As for the method, this really takes over once you get qi down to the genitals and beyond, so it's more of the next step after whatever you do to get it there, not where you start, trying to inhale through your butt. As for the squeezing, gentler is better, and you're aiming for subtle control over these complexly interwoven muscles. The tail wagging exercise people mentioned recently, finger on the tailbone contraction play (to suss out which muscles are the correct ones), and sacrum wiggling are all wonderful ways to assist you in learning this control. I cannot stress enough: gentle is better to begin with. This is powerful stuff.

• Like 1

Oh, Dr. Lin found very good theme of how to earn much money.

If you want to get from the sexual practice a some thrill, I can not say anything.

But with respect of health this is not good - you yourself have noticed that you have the sensation of cold - it's mean that energy has left a vital place (genitals)

Oh, Dr. Lin found very good theme of how to earn much money.

If you want to get from the sexual practice a some thrill, I can not say anything.

But with respect of health this is not good - you yourself have noticed that you have the sensation of cold - it's mean that energy has left a vital place (genitals)

This in itself is not bad when you know when to do it. It is for the purpose of sublimating sexual energy which revitalizes the body. It doesn't mean you can't put it back into the genitals through the sexual Chi-Kong. Thisi s why the previous poster unmike suggested one do the sexual Chi-Kong first to energize the genitals to have ample energy to sublimate in the Anal Breathing method. Though when first starting out Dr. Lin suggests you practice with the Anal Breathing Chi-Kong method before moving on and practicing the Sexual Chi-Kong.

Too much sex energy in the genitals can go to waste when not used and stagnates.

At least this is from what I interpret. This will help me for the times I'm feeling all depressed and shit from having too much sex energy in the genitals and not being able to satisfy the urge.

Edited by Non