Non

How to create the real dan-tien?

How does a person go about creating the dan-tien?

Is this practice related:?

http://imos-journal.net/?p=1554

Or this: http://www.connect.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=39881835771&topic=6160

ie here's another one: gathering heavenly energy into the head, and bringing it down to just below the navel... gathering Earthly qi into the feet and and bringing up it into the navel, and then qi into the hands from the trees, animals, people etc., then qi breathedin through the pores from everything else like the air. All of these united under the navel or just where the dan-tien would be.

Edited by Non

There are many ways depending on the person. Question is, do you create it? or is it already there and you just need to train the awareness of it?

Edited by imonous
  • Like 2

templetao you remind me of someone with all the understand. mind if i ask where you learned your stuff who you studied under and such?

Sorry guys just got home from work and yes I train in the Temple style taichi where Master Liao is the head teacher.

• Like 1

don't you need to create the internal elixir ie dan? So how do you do it?

Does it require celibacy?

So I suspect yin/yang kung is just when you balance the yin and yang energies in your body... and specifically in the LDT area.

doesn't that happen automatically when you attain a very high level of meditation practice?

ie you become a circuit with negative and positive charges... which you already are just you either open up to it or you create an area in your LDT area where they both are united to create electrical charge?

Edited by Non

I don't understand any of this, so I'm not going to pretend I do.

But when you speak of the elixir, is there any chance you're talking about the wonderful sweet taste that feels like it comes down the nasal passages and into the back of the throat? And if it is what you're talking about, what in the world is that?

• Like 1

I don't understand any of this, so I'm not going to pretend I do.

But when you speak of the elixir, is there any chance you're talking about the wonderful sweet taste that feels like it comes down the nasal passages and into the back of the throat? And if it is what you're talking about, what in the world is that?

hahaha I think you are talking about amrit .Yum,good stuff :)!

don't you need to create the internal elixir ie dan? So how do you do it?

Does it require celibacy?

So I suspect yin/yang kung is just when you balance the yin and yang energies in your body... and specifically in the LDT area.

doesn't that happen automatically when you attain a very high level of meditation practice?

ie you become a circuit with negative and positive charges... which you already are just you either open up to it or you create an area in your LDT area where they both are united to create electrical charge?

Need to be able to reach a good level of supreme utter stillness - conquer breathing before you can really do it ;)

• Like 1

ie here's another one: gathering heavenly energy into the head, and bringing it down to just below the navel... gathering Earthly qi into the feet and and bringing up it into the navel, and then qi into the hands from the trees, animals, people etc., then qi breathedin through the pores from everything else like the air. All of these united under the navel or just where the dan-tien would be.

Hi Non!

This practice will lead you to big deviations, you can disrupt the health, especially no true dantian not formed.

True Dantian appears at reaching an abundance of jing and of the primordial qi.

• Like 1

This is no Problem when the channels are free and the points are open.

Yes, if channels are working free it's very good,

but if

gathering heavenly energy into the head [/ quote] it can be big problem, because this energy in the head it can raise blood pressure or cause various Glucks and it's not fact that it will go down farther in the body.

Moreover, this postheaven energy is not able affect the creation of a true Tantien in any way.

Absolutely there is no any way to create a true (or real) dan-tien except Taoist alchemy (neydan)

Hi Non!

This practice will lead you to big deviations, you can disrupt the health, especially no true dantian not formed.

True Dantian appears at reaching an abundance of jing and of the primordial qi.

ok.. this was taught to me by someone.

Yes, if channels are working free it's very good,

but if

gathering heavenly energy into the head [/ quote] it can be big problem, because this energy in the head it can raise blood pressure or cause various Glucks and it's not fact that it will go down farther in the body.

Moreover, this postheaven energy is not able affect the creation of a true Tantien in any way.

Absolutely there is no any way to create a true (or real) dan-tien except Taoist alchemy (neydan)

YOu bring it in through the head, not elave it in there. Ultimately all are joined in the dan-tien...

at least that's what my teacher told us.

But how you will be move an energy in the body?

Using mind and focus , it will not bring success in dantian's creation proccess.