Sign in to follow this  
kipster

intu-flow inquiry

After reading Sean's report on intu-flow, I followed the link and read more about it. It sounds great. And I have a question. I tend to get some bursitis - tendonitis type of thing on the tissue that runs over the outside of my hip bone. This generally occurs after a lot of heavy work or when I reach a certain point of flexibility. Due to this, I've stopped, at various times in my life, yoga, tai chi and qi-gong. Bummer. Anyway, I know no one can tell me before hand if the same thing will occur with intu-flow, but I am wondering if anyone has heard of this program resulting in relief from this type of condition. If possible, I'd like to hear some of the experiences people have had. I'm thinking it would be tough if I bought the program and had to stop because of the hip thing. Maybe someone has a used program that they'd like to sell.

I like this forum and am grateful it is here.

I tend to get some bursitis - tendonitis type of thing on the tissue that runs over the outside of my hip bone. This generally occurs after a lot of heavy work or when I reach a certain point of flexibility. .. Maybe someone has a used program that they'd like to sell.

Two things:

1. There is a copy of intu-flow as part of the Tao Bums library; I think Yoda owns it. PM Yoda, and he can put you next on the list to receive the dvd's - so you can try it out without cost to you.

2. Intu-flow is not about straining, its basically moderate joint rotations designed to create circulation through the connective tissue. I find it to be soothing and nourishing.

After reading Sean's report on intu-flow, I followed the link and read more about it. It sounds great. And I have a question. I tend to get some bursitis - tendonitis type of thing on the tissue that runs over the outside of my hip bone. This generally occurs after a lot of heavy work or when I reach a certain point of flexibility. Due to this, I've stopped, at various times in my life, yoga, tai chi and qi-gong. Bummer. Anyway, I know no one can tell me before hand if the same thing will occur with intu-flow, but I am wondering if anyone has heard of this program resulting in relief from this type of condition. If possible, I'd like to hear some of the experiences people have had. I'm thinking it would be tough if I bought the program and had to stop because of the hip thing. Maybe someone has a used program that they'd like to sell.

I like this forum and am grateful it is here.

Have you tried Fish oil or any products such as this cool anti-inflammatory i found called zyflamend?

T

Thanks to Trunk, Sean and Yoda, I may be receiving the intu-flow information through the mail in a while. Thanks to all involved and thanks to Thaddeus for the reminder about fish oils.

Does anyone have a copy of intu-flow that I could borrow to get a quick look see.

I would return it within a day or so.

I'm not sure of the program as my joints are pretty open

and I work on integraated core movement.

My joints could possibly use a bit more strength.

I am not interested in muscles per se.

Also it might be good for mYHISmAKER.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this