bodyoflight

Are we insignificant humans able to influence or persuade the Gods and Controllers, Human, ET or otherwise to do things our way?

Alright, enough of my rants against the material world in favour of the spiritual..

I wanna start a new line of thought..

We insignificant human beings have been controlled by the Gods and Higher Beings and Controllers, ET, Human or otherwise for millennial..

However the movie the Adjustment Bureau gave a very important message.

The main character was supposed to be the president but he must sacrifice the love of his life in return.

In the end, he threw away his chances at presidency in order to chase after the love of his life.

Members of the Adjustment Bureau, a organization with special powerful higher beings/angels, keep putting obstacles in his way but the hero keep destroying all the obstacles until he forged a new destiny and a new timeline.

I wanna ask each and every one in here.

If the Gods, Higher Beings and Controllers, ET, Human or otherwise, have a specific destiny for us but we seek to avert that particular destiny by choosing a even higher, different destiny or timeline..

Are we "insignificant" human beings ever able to persuade the Gods, Higher Beings and Controllers to give us a better, different destiny and timeline?

Just like how the main character in the Adjustment Bureau changed his destiny and timeline?

Edited by bodyoflight
  • Like 2

We are all higher beings living a human existence.

We have chosen this existence as humans in order to work on ourselves.

We control our destiny.

Our choices determine our future.

There are many paths we can follow, and the choices we make may change the path we are on.

Edited by robmix

I find it notable that you are able to see deep meaning in a mediocre sci-fi film like The Adjustment Bureau but cannot fathom the possibility of learning anything from relationships with human beings. I point this out only in hopes that it may help in some way.

• Like 4

When you realize that the gods are as well as being individuals, are also reflecting aspects of your own mind, one will come to want to control ones own mind. When you control your own mind, the gods will reflect this as well.

• Like 1

When you realize that the gods are as well as being individuals, are also reflecting aspects of your own mind, one will come to want to control ones own mind. When you control your own mind, the gods will reflect this as well.

Everyone who believes in gods should think about this often.

• Like 1

Everyone who believes in gods should think about this often.

And those that don't, should just control their own mind and not let it run their life like a horse without reigns. ;) !!

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Alright, enough of my rants against the material world in favour of the spiritual..

I wanna start a new line of thought..

We insignificant human beings have been controlled by the Gods and Higher Beings and Controllers, ET, Human or otherwise for millennial..

However the movie the Adjustment Bureau gave a very important message.

The main character was supposed to be the president but he must sacrifice the love of his life in return.

In the end, he threw away his chances at presidency in order to chase after the love of his life.

Members of the Adjustment Bureau, a organization with special powerful higher beings/angels, keep putting obstacles in his way but the hero keep destroying all the obstacles until he forged a new destiny and a new timeline.

I wanna ask each and every one in here.

If the Gods, Higher Beings and Controllers, ET, Human or otherwise, have a specific destiny for us but we seek to avert that particular destiny by choosing a even higher, different destiny or timeline..

Are we "insignificant" human beings ever able to persuade the Gods, Higher Beings and Controllers to give us a better, different destiny and timeline?

Just like how the main character in the Adjustment Bureau changed his destiny and timeline?

It is funny you talked about this. I am a visitor of Project Avalon sometimes. The topics which they talked about are out of this world. ETs, Free Energies, Spaceships, Time Travellers, Meditation, Siddhis, What-have-you..

Someone in that forum posted about envisioning new timelines for humanity's future. Now there is this timeline which a forummer posted which sounds very similar to your philosophy. I can't find that other forummer's post but is it possible that you know the other guy?

Anyway, the timeline which he posted went like this. In the near future after 2012, there will be machines giving out free energy and robots doing the manual labour for humans. Since present financial systems have been rigged to only benefit a few rich people, the whole economical and financial systems will be changed and each person in the world will be given a huge sum of money. Maybe 10 million dollars each? Who knows.

Everybody, instead of working at jobs, will start to meditate for at least 6-12 hours everyday to develop their consciousness and siddhis. In less than a decade's time, every human on this planet will use their consciousness and siddhis to operate sci-fi magical other-dimensional technology like star gates. Every human will possess siddhis of the past masters including the ability to time-travel at will. Healing and telepathic abilities will be as easy and as common as breathing ait.

It does not matter whether a person is married or not. Nobody will care whether they are married or not, rich or not or if they have any kids or family. The adults will look upon all children as their own sons and daughters even if such children are not borne out of their own seed. They will look upon all older people as their own fathers and mothers even if these older people are not their own biological parents.

The humans in the future will only care about how high a person's consciouness is and not judge whether if a person is which race, which gender, which religion, which sexual orientation, which planet's citizen, whether married or not, whether rich or not, whether he is gay or straight and so on and so forth. Because in the future right, every person will use consciousness to interact with each other, so it very easy to judge each person's level of consciousness.

Mother Earth will be completely open to benign visitors from other planets and dimensions, regardless of the appearance of these ET visitors. The rule is, as long as you are loving and friendly, any ET can set up home on planet earth and is allowed to live his or her or its own lifestyle without being judged by others. Other-dimensional technologies will be brought into Earth so fast that technology will change every second.

Humans will have the opportunities to interact with other planets and dimensions. What'a more importantly, they will learn from other planets and dimensions unique skill-sets and philosophies. Earth will be a huge melting pot of different races of humans and ETs.

Anyway, this is what he wrote. Sounds like you will fit into this future earth like a glove. Are you sure you are not a time traveller?

Edited by searcher