Sign in to follow this  
cihan

Hello

I am almost 50, living in Istanbul, and am much attracted to the basic core of all religions (without their dogma) , doing yoga and meditation for 25 years, techniques attained only by reading.

I just cannot help being flooded with love and compassion, and attracted to being ME , not the person, but the perceiver who watches all this wonderful multi media show.

I avoid all advertised teachers around my region when I met some of their students, and felt really sad and disappointed when I saw they were after something they were told to exist, and are still very blind and confused. I decided to be alone and discreet on my way.

Then internet came and I realized that I am able filter out the gold from all the junk out there.

Your forum has a LOT of LIGHT I needed in the middle of the giant dark storm I found myself in where I can borrow some warmth and some extra batteries to keep this show going.:)

I am really grateful to you meet you all,

Cihan

• Like 2

There a lot of great teachers and practitioners on this site. Of-course there are a few trolls as well (some things can't be helped).

-Enjoy the Taobums :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this