InfinityTruth

I feel the chi in my head while meditating

I used to feel it in both of my temples. Now I feel it in my right temple, and the whole left side of my brain goes numb at the same time or something like that. Idk. Anything significant about it?

I used to feel it in both of my temples. Now I feel it in my right temple, and the whole left side of my brain goes numb at the same time or something like that. Idk. Anything significant about it?

Nothing significant, fairly common. It may seem like unlucky, but really is lucky.

Hi - I'm actually doing a search of Tao Bums because I'm experiencing this same sort of thing. Except mine is very uncomfortable. Seems to be a lot of activity in my 3rd eye and crown chhacras. All I've done, really, is emptiness meditation or white skeleton. But now, every time I meditate, it seems to go strait to my head. I'm not too concerned with the discomfort, but I'm wondering if its safe? I'm not ready to start hearing voices or seeing things that I don't already see ;-)> Maybe someday, but I don't think today...

"Teacher, teacher / I beg you ring the bell

Teach the children / teach them how to spell

C-A-T cat / R-A-T rat

M-A-T mat / look at that, look at that"

-Dennis Alcapone