Sign in to follow this  
tumoessence

prostate orgasm and sexual practices

I have a question for all of you guys and the women of course who may have an inight. Is there mention in taoist or yogic sexual practices especially ayp about prostate orgasm. Specifically is the prostate orgasm a stepping stone to the transformation of the sexual energy or could it be a sidepath? Especially the physical stimulation of the prostate. I know that Michael Winn mentions that any organ can have an orgasm, It seems that through the taoist and ayp approach, there is more of an energetic stimulation of it. I am interested in your direct experience especially from aneros users who are also doing energetic practices. Maybe I should do a close read of Plato's book.

Specifically is the prostate orgasm a stepping stone to the transformation of the sexual energy or could it be a sidepath?

I don't view this topic as so much about prostate orgasm, as one of keeping all of the sexual glands & pipes healthy, which has a lot to do with resolving bound-up male residual sexual tension. All of the external stuff is easy to get to, and obvious. But most of the sexual fluids are actually produced by the internal glands (seminal vesicals, prostate, cowper's glands less so - but is part of the stack).

So, I see it mainly as a topic of massage for health, and "prostate orgasm" (aneros) has been such a big hit because most of the guys that've tried retention have way too much tension bound up in the prostate and the aneros & prostate orgasm allowed us to release that tension. (Even though we don't talk about it much publicly, too embarrassing. :lol: )

For me, I occasionally go through a massage routine in the shower. I massage the vas deferens, epidydimus, and testicles manually, and the internal glands using a crystal wand. I think that if I had that little routine from the beginning, it would've saved me a huge amount of trouble from stagnant jing over the years.

And, yes, I think that getting hung up on a prostate orgasm can become an obsessive side path. I think that's pretty clear if you check out the aneros forum (also some good info there, btw). But it could be an occasional healthy part of a larger picture of jing cultivation.

Trunk

Trunk,

Thanks for the reply. I will definetly do the massage.

My original thought was that the prostate orgasm would satify enough that I could practice retention more consistently and have a more consistent jing transformation practice. Otherwise I feel like I have a rollercoaster rythym in the practice where I am not inspired or don't feel like I have anything to practice with.

As always I get a lot from your site. Thanks for the great work.

Bill

Hey tumoessence, ditto Trunk ... forme me it was and still is to an extent a stepping stone for moving bound up tension in the sphincter muscles and whole pelvic area. I think it's a big piece that I imagine most guys, maybe even especially the ones most resistant to it, could really get a lot out of. I think like anything (IMO) it's only a diversion from your path if it's no longer on a thread of bliss you are following and you are just entangled with it for some other imagined, probably mental reason.

Sign in to follow this