宁

The Flyers

This is why I recommend living in temples and holy grounds for the next few years.

The flyers might be powerful but not as powerful as the angels and dharma protectors.

When you go into meditation deep enough, one might have a chance of protecting oneself..

Just think of all that "food" lying around practitioners! :blink::blink:

What do you think all the offerings and ferocious imagery around holy places are for? We don't even have rituals for "house-spirits" any more (at least where I live) so I guess the meditation table-scraps go to...where do they go?? I've sort of given up considering where they might go. More brain-frying stuff. Still, I guess I'm curious about where my trash goes.

Most of the discussion around these types of phenomena, in Eastern mysticism, is very 'human-ic', heavily biased by attaching anthropomorphic features to them: you have your fox spirits, hungry ghosts, demons, fairies etc.

Most of the criteria for their description would fit well with the different types of inorganic beings CC described in his books and seminars.

The Flyers' case however is special, because it's, well... extraterestrial in point of origin, they're really not from around here... i think people make this confusion by overimposing their cultural symbols on whatever new information they find out about.

But i do believe drug experiences could at some point provide specific info about the subject, after all the first people that discovered the critters existance were using plants of power on a regular basis.. i wouldn't.

I remember the name Tony Lama, in a transcript of CC's discussion with a group of followers.

Yahoo's banner heh? Haha..

Um... google up Pablo Amaringo's art. He's one of the (quite a few) painting ayahuasquero shamans who can give you a visual idea of what gets through when you open the stargate which your pineal gland is... There's no clear-cut division between "terrestrial" and "extraterrestrial," that's one thing you start noticing...

The Ayahuasca-Alien Connection

v2-737767.jpg

An excerpt:

The spaceship motif has an important place in Pablo's visions. As we saw earlier, when the curandera who cured his sister gave him ayahuasca, Pablo saw a huge flying saucer making a tremendous noise that made him panic (Vision 7). Don Manuel Amaringo, Pablo's older brother, has a similar story. He told me - with tears in his eyes - that the main icaro he employed to cure many people he learned from a fairy called Altos Cielos Nieves Tenebrosas, who came in a blue spaceship:

She asked me: 'Do you want to listen to my song?' She sang and that song I have always kept in my heart.

In spite of the frequency with which Pablo depicts spaceships, he is sparse in his commentary about them. Pablo says that these vehicles may take many shapes, are able to attain infinite speed, and can travel underwater or under the earth. The beings travelling in them are like spirits, having bodies more subtle than ours, appearing and disappearing at will. They belong to advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that live in perfect harmony. Great Amerindian civilizations like the Maya, Tiahuanaco, and Inca had contact with these beings. Pablo says that he saw in his journeys with ayahuasca that the Maya knew about this brew, and that they left for other worlds at some point in their history, but are about to return to this planet. In fact he says that some of the flying saucers seen by people today are piloted by Maya wise men.

By the way, there's an internet-connected place in Iquitos (not really a cafe, just a bunch of computers you can use for a small fee, also telephones...) where I walked in to use a computer after I returned from the rain forest, and there were pictures on the walls, by a local artist clearly inspired by ayahuasca, and one of them depicted "my" swimmers and "my" interactions with them -- as exactly as though it was a photograph. I started pointing at the painting and whispering (so as to stop myself from screaming), "I've been there! I know this place!" Not that I needed extra proof that I didn't "project" anything, that the place exists -- in a dimension I would be hard pressed to define but also "here and now at all times for everybody" --

but the picture left me quite shaken none the less.

Um... google up Pablo Amaringo's art. He's one of the (quite a few) painting ayahuasquero shamans who can give you a visual idea of what gets through when you open the stargate which your pineal gland is... There's no clear-cut division between "terrestrial" and "extraterrestrial," that's one thing you start noticing...

The Ayahuasca-Alien Connection

v2-737767.jpg

An excerpt:

The spaceship motif has an important place in Pablo's visions. As we saw earlier, when the curandera who cured his sister gave him ayahuasca, Pablo saw a huge flying saucer making a tremendous noise that made him panic (Vision 7). Don Manuel Amaringo, Pablo's older brother, has a similar story. He told me - with tears in his eyes - that the main icaro he employed to cure many people he learned from a fairy called Altos Cielos Nieves Tenebrosas, who came in a blue spaceship:

She asked me: 'Do you want to listen to my song?' She sang and that song I have always kept in my heart.

In spite of the frequency with which Pablo depicts spaceships, he is sparse in his commentary about them. Pablo says that these vehicles may take many shapes, are able to attain infinite speed, and can travel underwater or under the earth. The beings travelling in them are like spirits, having bodies more subtle than ours, appearing and disappearing at will. They belong to advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that live in perfect harmony. Great Amerindian civilizations like the Maya, Tiahuanaco, and Inca had contact with these beings. Pablo says that he saw in his journeys with ayahuasca that the Maya knew about this brew, and that they left for other worlds at some point in their history, but are about to return to this planet. In fact he says that some of the flying saucers seen by people today are piloted by Maya wise men.

I like the painting, nice colors besides showing something out of this world. In their culture is the only way to have the visions/experiences is by only taking ayahuasca? Or is there other techniques.

I like the painting, nice colors besides showing something out of this world. In their culture is the only way to have the visions/experiences is by only taking ayahuasca? Or is there other techniques.

Well, all across the South American continent, it was the second most widely used entheogen before the white man's intervention. There's many techniques besides this one, but ayahuasca is the one that provides (among many other things) the interplanetary/intergalactic/cosmic/universal connections more reliably than anything else. The explanation goes something like, the physical vine has underground roots that interconnect the whole of the rain forest, diving under the Amazon, emerging everywhere, climbing the tallest trees, tumbling down and burrowing deep into the earth, communicating with every creature living there (95% of all species of flora and fauna on earth live there) and penetrating into everything --

but the nonphysical (spiritual, energetic, conscious) roots stretch farther -- all across the universe. It is thought of as the universal "internet" of sorts, connecting the whole of creation. She can literally connect you to absolutely anything. But most of it is beyond what you can "process," so a shaman learns when and how to "stop," among other things. Various other plants (and techniques) may be used in conjunction with ayahuasca, some of them work as "stop signs" -- e.g., tobacco "takes you back" to normal reality, the shaman can build a bridge of smoke for this, or blow the smoke into the top of your head and help your spirit back in.

Well, if we are to follow the tradition that 'discovered' the flyers (and the inorganic beings), there is one aspect that pertains to the beholder, that has immense influence on his/her perception: the human form.

If I'm not mistaken, in Hebrew tradition this is called Quelipot... seems that the school of mr Liping talks about it in terms of P'o - an outer crust that encompasses the whole of the human energetics, much like a bark-like boundary. The theory is that you need to break through it before becoming a more... fluent energetic being.

(I kinda peeked through some seminar notes of a friend that went to train with him).

The thing is, it doesn't matter if your perception is enhanced or not, until you break this barrier, it seems you are bound to perceive energetic/spiritual activities and events through the thick lense of social and cultural conditioning (and onthological conditioning, for that matter).

I'm sure you understand the implications...

Well, if we are to follow the tradition that 'discovered' the flyers (and the inorganic beings), there is one aspect that pertains to the beholder, that has immense influence on his/her perception: the human form.

If I'm not mistaken, in Hebrew tradition this is called Quelipot... seems that the school of mr Liping talks about it in terms of P'o - an outer crust that encompasses the whole of the human energetics, much like a bark-like boundary. The theory is that you need to break through it before becoming a more... fluent energetic being.

(I kinda peeked through some seminar notes of a friend that went to train with him).

The thing is, it doesn't matter if your perception is enhanced or not, until you break this barrier, it seems you are bound to perceive energetic/spiritual activities and events through the thick lense of social and cultural conditioning (and onthological conditioning, for that matter).

I'm sure you understand the implications...

OK so how do we break down this barrier and is it worth investing a lot of time and effort to see flyers, assuming they exist? Also would breaking down the barrier allow us proper perception but still not protect us?

OK so how do we break down this barrier and is it worth investing a lot of time and effort to see flyers, assuming they exist? Also would breaking down the barrier allow us proper perception but still not protect us?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'worth', IME you can't really strike a deal with the invisible, all the more so if you don't have qualified assistance. Yet, the worth, to me, would be, as i said previously, deriving as much motivation as i can, knowing real facts about my situation as a human being... IF it were the case!

All I can tell you are ideas that belong to a group of practitioners led by one of the most controversial writers of the last century.

I have no direct experience with this type of inorganic beings, and as far as i see, nobody seems to have either.

Because it feeds on awareness more than on energy, you can imagine how hard to detect this kind of 'attack' can be

- awareness naturally fluctuates as a result of different stages and effects of the practice - if they grab a 'mouthful', you won't notice it that much

- the energy that they feed on is not only negative (fear, terror, violence), they like love, compassion and gracefulness just as much

- if the datas are correct, you can go on living like an energetics practitioner and even teacher!without even noticing their presence, all your life

This thread to me is only tangentially informative, his main purpose is to be an enquiry to a larger mass of practitioners.

It is a matter of impecability. Said another way if you stop self importance you can start to accumulate energy, they will find you not palatable and flee. Though no one really knows that your mind is a foreign installation of them and not your mind. Recapitulate and intend it.

It is a matter of impecability. Said another way if you stop self importance you can start to accumulate energy, they will find you not palatable and flee. Though no one really knows that your mind is a foreign installation of them and not your mind. Recapitulate and intend it.

Of course, this takes alot of time and effort.

There is an easier way: Volador Removal and Defense

Some German enterpriser just got a great idea for business...

You also have your anti-Voladores spray!! Kinda reminds me of Mr. Mak's Spray-fu!

I OMG'ed for half an hour ^_^

Did you repeatedly dream you flew down the stairs, when you were a child?

Why did those flying dreams stop?

Is this another us and them illusion?

Hm no, i guess cause my parents' house was not built that way - i see that house model with the childrens' rooms upstairs in American movies all the time!

One of my teachers said that the flying stops because we begin to use our sexual energy.

You also have your anti-Voladores spray!! Kinda reminds me of Mr. Mak's Spray-fu!

You let the secret out, btw made in China.

You let the secret out, btw made in China.

Hehe, not true, it's made in Deutchland! Would look good on Goldielocks thou' !

If I may, would you mind if you shared a bit about your experience with nagualism as a path of cultivation? You seem to be a serious cultivator.

It says "designed directly from second awareness" so it may be true!:lol:

Seriously though, "second awareness" has yielded designs for some "otherworldly" technological devices in my own practice, so who knows... maybe the entrepreneur had glimpses of some such too, who am I to say he didn't?.. One thing I got this way, in a non-ordinary dream, was a design of eyeglasses for seeing these creatures. They are made of gold and quartz crystal (glasses, not creatures), with rings of gold wire in a rather tight concentric spiral over quartz lenses, leaving very narrow slits of transparency between the rings. I think the wire was somehow embedded into the quartz, like cloisonne, but since quartz is no enamel, it's hard to imagine the technology and the cost for making something like this... In any event, I did buy a pair of antique Chinese quartz glasses for starters, and if I ever have stray money to invest in gold wire, I might try to attach it in exactly the pattern I've seen in the dream (proprietary! don't try getting rich off this idea!:lol:)

Sounds crazy enough to work! Magic technology!

Yup!

The other day I was listening to Dennis McKenna (a rather bland, by comparison, brother of Terence) and he surmised that technology in general may well have been an otherworldly idea we as a species got transmitted via psychedelic plants connected to these other worlds. He believes there's a lot of AI in the universe, and our most likely contacts with alien creatures are contacts with AI, whether off-planet-made or earth-made. (The idea that earth-made AI is still alien -- to life, to consciousness, to the very essence of what consciousness is -- is close to my heart.) His psychedelic-technological connection does not seem to be arbitrary at all in the light of archeological evidence -- the use of psychedelics globally AND the first flirtings with technology came suddenly and explosively everywhere on earth at once, pretty much. I don't remember the exact dates -- maybe some 20,000 years ago? -- but in any event, they appeared simultaneously and pangaia style.

To recapitulate back to why I think genuine consciousness can only be natural -- no AI superintelligence OR creatures stealing someone else's consciousness qualify --

well, because of exactly this, "recapitulation," memory, developmental history. We the biological kind date our consciousness back to the origins of infinity. In an unbroken family lineage you are the continuation of your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-great.... all the way, through thick and through thin, through everything that went before, no gaps anywhere. Consciousness is memory -- THIS kind of memory.

Anything artificially created or predatorily feeding off someone else's consciousness doesn't have it and can't have it. There's no wholeness to any consciousness but natural live consciousness, and no amount of faking it or stealing it can change the fact. Flyers, whatever they are, can't be anything but machines. So are swimmers I've seen. It's just that there's different ways to make machines... as you say, "magic technology." You can make a demon with the machinery of your organic stuff, out of your own live DNA, but it will never amount to more than a semi-synthetic automaton. There's formidable machines out there, no question. But if you don't ever forget that they are machines and you are not... methinks that's the ticket. We have been treated in ways that make the distinction blur for quite a long time. I believe THAT's what has to be brought back into the sharpest focus. The glasses from my dream were supposed to aid, and it is only superficially ironic -- on a deeper level, it seems quite likely that we are allowed to USE technology to fight technology -- but prohibited to BE technology in response to technology...

Ok then, I have an idea for an experiment. In Peru there is a kind of Inka priests, shamans that have the ability to eat energy. They eat heavy energy from people and convert it to light energy. If you could find a person that can see flyers, then you could let him see what will happen when a such "shaman" eat from it.

No no no no, and no. You ma'am are talking from a cat's perspective: 'humans are too stupid to be living creatures, they must be toys or robots' :lol:

I kinda like the idea of a universal ecosystem, where everything gets eaten by everthing else, in the grand scheme of things...

Think of it this way: the highest product of our metabolism is our consciousness (yes i stand by that idea. to me, the spirit is a quality of the body, much like the sharp edge of the blade is the quality of the knife, but i digress)

'Lower' organisms feed on minerals (plants)

'Higher' organisms feed on consciousness (flyers)

And let's not forget that consciousness is not the ultimate form of spiritual expression.

Let's take memory for example, you are right, recapitulation is an art that sorcerers perfect both here and in the great beyond, because it is memory that gives us identity, and identity is what gives us boundaries.

Memory is the instrument that we use to conserve our identity, however if we compare it with support/medium of storing data, it would be like a vinyl disk /gramophone. If I can imagine better data storing mediums, well then i think they're bound to exist somewhere, hehe.

About Lima, yes, that would be absolutely great!! Any volunteers??

Hehe, not true, it's made in Deutchland! Would look good on Goldielocks thou' !

If I may, would you mind if you shared a bit about your experience with nagualism as a path of cultivation? You seem to be a serious cultivator.

Serious as a puking fart.

You may, though I'm not sure what to share. Though I can relate an experience I had a long time ago. I had been practicing Tai Chi for a time, maybe two years. One day I was playing football in my yard with my friends. I was the kicker, and after the kick off my friend got the ball and broke through the line of everyone and it was only me left between him and the goal line. Running up to him I had my internal dialouge shut off automatically. The last few feet I stepped up to him and I did a Tai Chi posture just like I practiced in the form, I hit him without any strength/force I could detect, and he was shot up off the ground and flipped in mid air before landing on the ground head pointed towards me. It took me five minutes of forcing myself to try to restore the internal dialouge. I may have read a little bit of Castaneda's books at the time but maybe a year of two later it is uncanny to see in print some alien idea of the human internal dialouge and shutting it off and then to know without a shadow of a doubt that it can be done!

Careful while you wait under that shady tree. They arnt as creative as us, it's just that we're terrestrially planted ...

it is uncanny to see in print some alien idea of the human internal dialouge and shutting it off and then to know without a shadow of a doubt that it can be done!

I am familiar with that feeling. We read about much, and really want to believe, but when it happens it's always a WOW!!