宁

The Flyers

It just occurred to me that, put in taoist terms, "flyers" may be after shen while "swimmers," after jing and qi. This would explain why flyers are airborne while swimmers are water-based.

TM,

i was hoping this would attract your Ling in here, hehe.

You went to many masters, did any of them discuss this matter with you?

As it turns out, the encounter with the Flyers was the single most motivating factor for CC, it determined him to make a resolute change in his dealings with the world.

L

Nice post Little1.

More things in heaven and earth than what we enjoy to think of as our minds can reckon upon.

Thanks Cat, you gotta see the movie thou

But not before bedtime :)

I've met the "swimmers," in the Amazon. Same type of creature, but water-based. I fought with them for an eternity. The subject matter of the fight was retaining sensitivity -- what they are after is our feelings, aliveness in its all manifestations, they are numb and they make you numb with their touch, and they bite pieces out of you, pieces of perceptions, of sensitivity, their teeth and claws leave numb spots on your body, your mind, your heart, your memory, your feelings and meanings. If you don't resist, they gradually turn you into one of them -- numb all over, seeking to do this to others, hungry for sensitivity forever.

If they wanna take anything, just give them!

Afterall, you can always create more stuff out of yourself by sheer visualizations.

Imagine a huge beam of celestial light coming into your soul and spreading in all directions.

Visualize yourself giving and healing all beings with this healing light!

Chod!

Btw, this is only a very basic preliminary practice!

Edited by bodyoflight

This is why I recommend living in temples and holy grounds for the next few years.

The flyers might be powerful but not as powerful as the angels and dharma protectors.

When you go into meditation deep enough, one might have a chance of protecting oneself..

This is why I recommend living in temples and holy grounds for the next few years.

The flyers might be powerful but not as powerful as the angels and dharma protectors.

When you go into meditation deep enough, one might have a chance of protecting oneself..

This subject has nothing to do with your ideas, it's a completely different story.

Let's not get our facts mixed-up. Sorry!

• Like 1

No amount of enlightenment can help you to 'subdue' these critters. It can help you stay away from them as it allows you to see them and beware. I am talking about another type.

I almost sound like a professionist, eh? I very much FEEL that the idea is for real. I just hope to keep this thread alive for as much as it needs, to attract the opinion of someone that has a little more awareness than us, and can tell us what they 'see'.

Up until now, the fact that most of us had little or debatable encounters with anything simmilar only goes to show our deplorable level :)

Of course this all could very much be just a bunch of hogwash, eh?

Go study more.

as you said, you had very little or debatable encounters

This subject has nothing to do with your ideas, it's a completely different story.

Let's not get our facts mixed-up. Sorry!

Who has the right facts?

Do you?

You see them as flyers but maybe I see them as something else.

Are you right or am I right?

not a problem for light warriors.:)

If you could do that, you could also morph :) What is your favourite animal shape?

I love big felines :)

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights and feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man."

"This predator," don Juan said, "which, of course, is an inorganic being, is not altogether invisible to us as other inorganic beings are. I think as children we do see it, but we decide it's so horrific that we don't want to think about it.

"Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so.

Continuing, he said, "The only alternative left for mankind is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent.

"But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue.

"Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For sorcerers, discipline is an art; the art of facing infinity without flinching; not because they are strong and tough, but because they are filled with awe."

"In what way would the sorcerers' discipline be a deterrent to the flyers?" I asked.

Don Juan scrutinized my face as if to discover any signs of my disbelief. He said,"Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer.

"The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious [* nefarious- extremely wicked] task.

He continued, saying, "If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it will keep on growing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size.

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

Things that go Bonk! in the night!

Favourite quotes, comments welcomed.

TM,

i was hoping this would attract your Ling in here, hehe.

You went to many masters, did any of them discuss this matter with you?

As it turns out, the encounter with the Flyers was the single most motivating factor for CC, it determined him to make a resolute change in his dealings with the world.

L

Oh yeah? As it turns out, the encounter with the "swimmers" was the single most motivating factor for me too. Not that it changes all your dealings with the world all at once. But you can't forget for too long what is really going on, and it causes you to do or not do things a certain way every time you remember. It is "very" motivating, because it is absolutely real -- you recognize them, you know them better than the palm of your hand, but they appear in their "actual" size and you perceive them every which way (not necessarily visually) -- as big as the problem they represent really is. So, e.g., your mom yelled at you angrily when you were three, and the "swimmer" she made this way is the size of a truck, yelling numbness into your ear forever. Then imagine mom and dad who yelled at you angrily every day, several times a day, and each instance created a "swimmer" bigger than the one that went before and more numbing. Then imagine you yell at your own kid, and the "swimmer" you create is as big as all of them put together. And so on.

There were many kinds, by the way, some of them you create, some of them other people create and unleash on you, some of them come from god only knows where, are ancient, older than time... and you recognize them all. Each one is a numbness where consciousness, aliveness, sensitivity, feeling used to be.

As for "many" masters, not all that many... :) ...for the vegetalista shamans in the Amazon, it's business as usual to deal with these entities, and they don't teach you how to deal with them, She teaches you. The mother of the universe. As for taoist masters, I only asked one of them. He changed the subject... :blink:

"I was wondering if any of you had the 'oportunity' of meeting the flyers.. "

Yes I saw one, and it is "bat like" though not physical. I demanded the presence to show itself and He came right at my face, and was gone after I blinked. I was startled, and a bit afraid.

He hides inside of my bed and try's to feed when I'm sleeping. His venom is paralyzing, and sleep inducing. Willpower can overcome this venom.

I have been weaving a shield, It seems to be working.

As for taoist masters, I only asked one of them. He changed the subject... :blink:

Lolz, nice and very Chinese..

In short, we are their food, and they raise us, in non-physical prisons, prisons of thought - most of the relligions are their creation, or at least they play an important part in their development.

I was wondering if any of you had the 'oportunity' of meeting the flyers..

While under the influence of a large dosage of shrooms, I experienced an expanded awareness like a knowing that permeated through my third eye. I became super aware of my surroundings and could hear even far away noises as being close by. I felt a bit nauseous so I was kneeling by the toilet in case I had to puke. Quite suddenly I was overcome by what felt like waves of heightened consciousness which lasted around 30 seconds and ended abruptly with a feeling I can only describe as death in comparison (i.e the absence of that heightened awareness). This went on for over a dozen cycles of death and rebirth. It felt l was experiencing a lifetime in an extremely short amount of time. I pleaded for the trip to stop as it felt like I was literally dying each time.

The part that may relate to these 'flyers' as you call them is that while this was happening the realization that crossed my mind was that I was like an animal in a barn being farmed every time my awareness grew, then I would fall asleep again and it would happen again. Those that harvested my consciousness knew the right time to appear and claim their food.

Of course whatever I experienced could all just be passed off as a paranoid trip, just thought it was worth a mention as it left a lasting impression on me.

Other thoughts/realizations that crossed my mind while under the influence were that those on top of society are complete animals, that many of us are kept asleep energetically by performing the same actions over and over, and that the common everyday thoughts we have are waste compared to the truth we can experience in our bodies ;)

While under the influence of a large dosage of shrooms, I experienced an expanded awareness like a knowing that permeated through my third eye. I became super aware of my surroundings and could hear even far away noises as being close by. I felt a bit nauseous so I was kneeling by the toilet in case I had to puke. Quite suddenly I was overcome by what felt like waves of heightened consciousness which lasted around 30 seconds and ended abruptly with a feeling I can only describe as death in comparison (i.e the absence of that heightened awareness). This went on for over a dozen cycles of death and rebirth. It felt l was experiencing a lifetime in an extremely short amount of time. I pleaded for the trip to stop as it felt like I was literally dying each time.

The part that may relate to these 'flyers' as you call them is that while this was happening the realization that crossed my mind was that I was like an animal in a barn being farmed every time my awareness grew, then I would fall asleep again and it would happen again. Those that harvested my consciousness knew the right time to appear and claim their food.

Of course whatever I experienced could all just be passed off as a paranoid trip, just thought it was worth a mention as it left a lasting impression on me.

Other thoughts/realizations that crossed my mind while under the influence were that those on top of society are complete animals, that many of us are kept asleep energetically by performing the same actions over and over, and that the common everyday thoughts we have are waste compared to the truth we can experience in our bodies ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Edited by Dr. Dcup

If anyone wants to see a picture of one it is located here:

Teotihuacan 1992

Nice shot D! Is this the same picture CC was commenting on some 15 years ago?

The'flyer' that he said had a round belly, being 'well fed'? hehe i always wanted to see it

post-4283-130614023101_thumb.gif

Nice shot D! Is this the same picture CC was commenting on some 15 years ago?

The'flyer' that he said had a round belly, being 'well fed'? hehe i always wanted to see it

CC had an original that was in color but needed to be magnified to see the flyer. Hard to remember from 15 yrs ago if this one is the same. The picture in the link was originally published in a magazine article in Mexico by Tony Lama and the article was about strange things ie. flying at the temple of the sun. The manifested flyer according to CC was because of all the people there having a Buddhist ceremony that the flyers came to feast on.

If you look at the attached gif, any icons look familiar? (Click on the Yahoo banner to see)

Edited by Dr. Dcup

I've always been curious if any other sources like Taoist etc. referenced the flyers. Not saying I am well read but I haven't come across much. An interesting similarity about something else that I've found is in 'Opening the Dragon's Gate", Wang Li Ping goes over a part of his training in a dark box and reviewing parts of his life. It sounds almost exactly like CC mentioning the recapitulation.

Most of the discussion around these types of phenomena, in Eastern mysticism, is very 'human-ic', heavily biased by attaching anthropomorphic features to them: you have your fox spirits, hungry ghosts, demons, fairies etc.

Most of the criteria for their description would fit well with the different types of inorganic beings CC described in his books and seminars.

The Flyers' case however is special, because it's, well... extraterestrial in point of origin, they're really not from around here... i think people make this confusion by overimposing their cultural symbols on whatever new information they find out about.

But i do believe drug experiences could at some point provide specific info about the subject, after all the first people that discovered the critters existance were using plants of power on a regular basis.. i wouldn't.

I remember the name Tony Lama, in a transcript of CC's discussion with a group of followers.

Yahoo's banner heh? Haha..

Edited by Little1