Sign in to follow this  
ralis

End of the world is May 21st.

Seriously? Few years? You mean 3-4 years, right? That's really not a very long time at all.

Time? There won't be no time by the end of 2012.

Don't you know that by now or are you pretending to be dumb?

Btw goldilocks, thank you for reminding me again why I should give everything up in my search for God.

Thanks, bro. I own you one! Not that I can help you or anything!

:wub:

Edited by bodyoflight

Here is the guy that started all this end of the world stuff!

And to think that I stopped a John Lennon song to listen to that crap.

Oh well.

Actually, the entire universe is being reborn continually.

Creation and destruction, birth and death, separation and return, and all that stuff.

And the beat goes on.

Yup.

Ride it out, baby

Ride it out, and smile

Yeee HAh

If anyone here is raptured tomorrow, please report in detail where you are. :lol:

It's not just regional. I saw the billboards in Sacramento, CA as well. It's a fundamentalist Christian scare tactic. My mother used to e-mail me things like this all the time.

I joke with my friends all the time that I'll solve all the world's problems once I figure out how to go super saiyan. :P

Super_Saiyan_by_maniac086.jpg

I dont have a clue what all this is about. I dont think we are having this 'rapture' thing in Europe.

Is that rapture or rupture? I don't want to get this wrong.

The Hangover II comes out on the 26th, so obviously God is not going to let the world come to an end.

• Like 1

I am asking in my heart. It is up to the Creator himself what he wishes to give.

Do you think an insignificant human like you would have any say in my own personal relationship between me and the Creator?

I don't know how you were able to peek into God's mind and see my significance therein. You're going off dogma, and God hates dogma.

My prayers might get answered but I don't think your prayers will be answered.

The Creator doesn't like insignificant humans pretending to be him and speaking for him.

On the contrary. The Creator loves it when his kids pretend to be all grown up. It's only natural. The ones that get upset are other kids whose egos get bruised in the process.

Who do you think you are?

I am Lord, as far as you're concerned. To some others on this forum I am a friend.

I think you will be left here on this planet to where your soul will slowly decay away while the rest of us.. fly away..

:lol: :lol:

Edited by goldisheavy
  • Like 2

You guys have it all wrong...it's velocirapture...when jesus calls all the dinosaurs back to heaven.

:D

tumblr_l6jgwuFJm61qc3aqvo1_500.jpg

• Like 3

I don't know how you were able to peek into God's mind and see my significance therein. You're going off dogma, and God hates dogma.

On the contrary. The Creator loves it when his kids pretend to be all grown up. It's only natural. The ones that get upset are other kids whose egos get bruised in the process.

I am Lord, as far as you're concerned. To some others on this forum I am a friend.

:lol: :lol:

Oh you can't peek into the Creator's mind?

Pretending to be the Creator hardly qualifies as being grown up.

Better call yourself "Lard".

Lard is what you are.. as far as I am concerned..

Edited by bodyoflight

Oh you can't peek into the Creator's mind?

I didn't say that.

Pretending to be the Creator hardly qualifies as being grown up.

That's true. But does dad get upset when his kid asks to sit on the lap in the car and pretend to drive the car? Or does the dad go "awwww"? :)

Better call yourself "Lard".

Lard is what you are.. as far as I am concerned..

It's better for you to call me Lord. :) But you're a free being. You can do whatever you like.

Just listening to some awesome music waiting for midnight.

What a fantastic guitar! He even tried to get a little psychedelic on us. Hehehe. (He does so much better with the Blues format.)

Pain & sorrow? Well, sure, I have pain. Yey!, I am an old man. But no sorrow. I ain't got time in my life for that.

I'm listening the The Kinks today. "Superman" just finished playing.

I didn't say that.

That's true. But does dad get upset when his kid asks to sit on the lap in the car and pretend to drive the car? Or does the dad go "awwww"? :)

It's better for you to call me Lord. :) But you're a free being. You can do whatever you like.

You are hardly sitting on your dad's lap and pretending to drive the car.

You are just like the rich man's son in the playground who tried to bully other kids by proudly showing off how rich and powerful your dad is.

In the end, you get trashed by the bigger kids and it turns out .. the fathers of the bigger kids are even more powerful and richer than your dad..

OOOOPS!!!

B)

At the recommendation of a friend, I"m going to drop some of my frequently worn clothes in a pile in front of my house so that my neighbors think I've been taken up!

:lol:

:lol: Oh that's great....I may do the same. Maybe we could ditch our cars making a left turn at an intersection?

Sign in to follow this