Sign in to follow this  
ralis

End of the world is May 21st.

ooohh we get to have a countdown...PARTY IN THIS THREAD!!!!

Yea!!! Party Time!!!

And if this end doesn't work we have another one coming next year.

Lots of "End Of The World" parties on schedule.

What party food do we need? Beer, wine or any favorite altered state producing product? :lol: Does anyone know the exact time this will happen? I certainly don't want to miss it.

Edited by ralis

Hey, that's not fair!!! :angry:

My tantien is only 0.2% full and so I won't be able to preserve my personality after May 21st!

Goddamn, the doomsday must be delayed until I reached 100%!!!

• Like 1

Hey, that's not fair!!! :angry:

My tantien is only 0.2% full and so I won't be able to preserve my personality after May 21st!

Goddamn, the doomsday must be delayed until I reached 100%!!!

Man, that's only Level One stuff.. You'll have to harness the power of the Thunderbolt and that's Level Four.

Love, Neigong Nerd :D

I guess after Saturday, none of us will have any more worries! :lol: :lol:

it should have bloody ended a million years before!

jeez and i thought you are so happy living life on this planet!

where are all the worries coming from?

:lol: :lol:

At the recommendation of a friend, I"m going to drop some of my frequently worn clothes in a pile in front of my house so that my neighbors think I've been taken up!

:lol:

• Like 2

At the recommendation of a friend, I"m going to drop some of my frequently worn clothes in a pile in front of my house so that my neighbors think I've been taken up!

:lol:

Or they may think youv'e converted to nudism.

Actually I just forced the universe to extend its destruction of this earth until March 23rd of 2023 by my awesome Dragonball Z like Chi abilities.

Actually I just forced the universe to extend its destruction of this earth until March 23rd of 2023 by my awesome Dragonball Z like Chi abilities.

I joke with my friends all the time that I'll solve all the world's problems once I figure out how to go super saiyan. :P

Dear Creator of the Universe,

I don't mind dying tommorrow..

But before I die, please grant me two requests..

1) Please destroy the animal ego in me so that I will never feel lust, greed, pride, anger, sloth and other vices again..

2) Please grant me an immortal body of light..

Thank you Creator of the Universe..

The world is ending and being reborn continually...

Well, I had to stop the video early as I just couldn't handle it. But thanks anyhow, really.

Actually, the entire universe is being reborn continually.

Creation and destruction, birth and death, separation and return, and all that stuff.

And the beat goes on.

• Like 1

Dear Creator of the Universe,

I don't mind dying tommorrow..

But before I die, please grant me two requests..

1) Please destroy the animal ego in me so that I will never feel lust, greed, pride, anger, sloth and other vices again..

2) Please grant me an immortal body of light..

Thank you Creator of the Universe..

I heard your prayer the first time. You do realize that greed and all the other vices come from (possibly excessive) preferences? And here you are, ironically, not only displaying a bunch of preferences, but also troubling me with them. If that's not arrogance, I don't know what is. It's like looking for darkness with a lit flashlight in your hand. You'll never find it like that.

Cheers,

--Creator of the Universe

• Like 3

I heard your prayer the first time. You do realize that greed and all the other vices come from (possibly excessive) preferences? And here you are, ironically, not only displaying a bunch of preferences, but also troubling me with them. If that's not arrogance, I don't know what is. It's like looking for darkness with a lit flashlight in your hand. You'll never find it like that.

Cheers,

The Real Creator is omnipotent.. What are our tiny prayers and wishes compared to HIS real power which is SO INFINITELY HUGE that creating entire star systems is nothing but a mere flick of the wrist to him?

Do you doubt the power of the Real Creator of the Universe to simultaneously process every thought in every single one of his Creations without even batting an eyelid?!

I can't wait for the Real Creator of the Universe to destroy your soul with your blasphemy and impudence. I have never thought anyone would be crazy enough to pretend to be the Creator and tell everyone what the Creator likes and what He doesn't like.

Now you are the one who NEEDS Good Luck.

I prostate myself in front of you for the courage to commit the such a senseless SIN!

Now you can guarantee yourself endless lifetimes of reincarnation on Earth and the lower dimensions until your soul gets destroyed.

GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN!

Edited by bodyoflight

Cheers,

And oh btw,

a huge army of spiritual teachers, human, ET or otherwise is waiting to come out into the open and teach humanity the secrets of immortality and changing oneself into bodies of light..

in a few years time, no human on this planet would give a damn about sex, marriage and money..

do you think anyone is gonna stop them?

:wub:

And oh btw,

a huge army of spiritual teachers, human, ET or otherwise is waiting to come out into the open and teach humanity the secrets of immortality and changing oneself into bodies of light..

in a few years time, no human on this planet would give a damn about sex, marriage and money..

Now I know that you are delusional! <_<

Most people are not much more than animals and also incredibly dumb!

They're only concerned about their animal instincts that they disguise in human form!

You'd have to change our genetic code so anybody would listen!

• Like 3

And oh btw,

Is there a class on immorality too? If there is I want to sign up for that one.

The Real Creator is omnipotent.. What are our tiny prayers and wishes compared to HIS real power which is SO INFINITELY HUGE that creating entire star systems is nothing but a mere flick of the wrist to him?

Exactly.

Do you doubt the power of the Real Creator of the Universe to simultaneously process every thought in every single one of his Creations without even batting an eyelid?!

Nope. The power is there, yes. But why bother? After all, you're asking, aren't you? Or are you commanding?

I can't wait for the Real Creator of the Universe to destroy your soul with your blasphemy and impudence. I have never thought anyone would be crazy enough to pretend to be the Creator and tell everyone what the Creator likes and what He doesn't like.

Good luck waiting. I've been praying to get out of this world for as long as I've lived. If your prayers get answered, so will mine and we'll both be happy, spunky.

Now you are the one who NEEDS Good Luck.

I don't need good luck, but I will gratefully accept any luck that comes my way.

I prostate myself in front of you for the courage to commit the such a senseless SIN!

Now you can guarantee yourself endless lifetimes of reincarnation on Earth and the lower dimensions until your soul gets destroyed.

GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN!

It's always humbling to know the benevolence of God's devotees. Truly, a light unto the world!

• Like 3

Seriously? Few years? You mean 3-4 years, right? That's really not a very long time at all.

Exactly.

Nope. The power is there, yes. But why bother? After all, you're asking, aren't you? Or are you commanding?

Good luck waiting. I've been praying to get out of this world for as long as I've lived. If your prayers get answered, so will mine and we'll both be happy, spunky.

I don't need good luck, but I will gratefully accept any luck that comes my way.

It's always humbling to know the benevolence of God's devotees. Truly, a light unto the world!

I am asking in my heart. It is up to the Creator himself what he wishes to give.

Do you think an insignificant human like you would have any say in my own personal relationship between me and the Creator?

My prayers might get answered but I don't think your prayers will be answered.

The Creator doesn't like insignificant humans pretending to be him and speaking for him.

Who do you think you are?

I think you will be left here on this planet to where your soul will slowly decay away while the rest of us.. fly away..

Good Luck!

Edited by bodyoflight

Sign in to follow this