InfinityTruth

It finally happened...I lost my f***** mind! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone recognize the clever reword and what it will mean? How similar the other way of saying it is? When it finally happened happened I realized what it means. Haha. :ninja::ph34r::huh:

Well, to lose one's mind ain't all that bad.

One gets to start all over again. No prejudices, no biases, no fixed opinions.

What? A born-again Taoist? Hehehe.

Edited by Marblehead

spiritual psychosis.

Actually I raed this is supposed to happen before a big breakthrough in cultivation practices. Specifically I read this about jnana yoga.

spiritual psychosis.

Actually I raed this is supposed to happen before a big breakthrough in cultivation practices. Specifically I read this about jnana yoga.

Chuang Tzu speaks to this as well.

Yes! Looks like you guys figured it out. I didn't realize what that really meant until yesterday, when I briefly 'lost my mind.'

Same thing as saying 'No-mind.' Sort of I guess...in one you're looking for it. :D

Yes! Looks like you guys figured it out. I didn't realize what that really meant until yesterday, when I briefly 'lost my mind.'

Same thing as saying 'No-mind.' Sort of I guess...in one you're looking for it. :D

Hehehe. Normally I prefer the phrase "the total state of wu" when speaking to this but hey, to lose one's mind ain't all that bad a phrase.

Well, technically, you're still here :P

I can't remember what you're talking about exactly but I sort of remember something along those lines.

Now I don't know what to say. :D