Sign in to follow this  
turtle

hi all

i guess i'm not one for details b/c i just noticed the "newtopic" icon, and i've been trying to figure out how to post (well, i guess not trying too hard if i only just noticed it). i've only had internet a couple of months and my boyfriend has unfortunately just turned my tv, which has only worked as a dvd player for the last several years, into a full cable television tv . . . but don't worry, today i'm taking the cable to the tv and throwing it away (he has his own house and his own tv for that)!!! i do keep up with the news, so i'm not disconnected from the world, but i am really glad that i finally have internet

if its not raining you will find me at the hiking in the woods by the river, at the lake, or at the beach....none of them are too far from my house.

i dabble in a lot of things spiritually. i'm interested in a lot of things taoism offers, and so . . . here i am. it'll be nice to meet some people who don't think hell is immediately following my death :P (i live in the bible belt)

Welcome aboard, Turtle!

Good choice for a name, - "Slow & steady wins the race."

Sign in to follow this