Sign in to follow this  
imonous

Tonights Full Moon

In all my time of gazing ive never felt the moon emitting this kind of dose. There is definitely a new energy among us and it is strong. Can anyone confirm this?

Full_Moon_Space_Art.jpg

Not sure. My qi was particularly strong and kaboom potent last night during meditation, and this morning I wake up feeling dazed as if I havent slept much.

Im praying it only keeps getting stronger for the duration, as ive had some pretty interesting chi phenomenon going on these past few days and would love to see where this cycle leads.

Oh OK. Full moon again.. I was wondering why I was so emotional these last two days, then all of a sudden, all was well again. Everytime the moon gets full all "symptoms" disappear. There often seems to be a kind of change or a mental step that I take during these days due to the emotional "charge".

In all my time of gazing ive never felt the moon emitting this kind of dose. There is definitely a new energy among us and it is strong. Can anyone confirm this?

Full_Moon_Space_Art.jpg

Yeah more energy pumping but I am unable to say if it is only my perception that is changing or what.

A lot of my friends, who don't normally take notice to such events, were absolutely captivated by the moon last night.

I imagined a young homo sapiens long before written history simply gazing up at the full moon. I always will wonder what our distant ancestors thought in such situations. That mystery...

...don't care much for the full moon because the demons are also peaking out then.

Full_Moon_Space_Art.jpg

What is the source of this photo

The link I posted is the artist's page on InterfaceLift. That's a page made by somebody trying to steal his work.

Here's his personal page: http://www.dominickamp.de/

Thanks but thats still not the source of the one i posted. :glare:

p.s. this one is undeniably cooler anyway

Thanks but thats still not the source of the one i posted. :glare:

p.s. this one is undeniably cooler anyway

oh sh-

That's what I get for not sleeping and being on edge because of nicotine withdrawals (I've been bitchy all day, first day of cold turkey)

I apologize.

no worries bro, i can see your intent on posting the 'original'. plenty of oops too go around on these forums :ph34r:

Sign in to follow this