Informer

Motion to remove the Ruthless Truth Thread

Motion to delete the thread so that others may not fall victim to this false dichotomy and potentially irreversable pychological damage! Yes it is up to everyone to discover truth on thier own, although I don't feel it is in the Tao Bums best interest to play a part in advertising the Ruthless Truth site to their members. I fear if some wonder to there from here and lose their spirits, Tao Bums will have played a part in it.

Please consider!

Once one signs for an account there, it is biased and without an opposing side. One becomes at their mercy, which is not benevolent.

no.

and please chill with the direct insults or you are heading for a break from the forum.

e.g.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/18512-ruthless-truth/page__view__findpost__p__260070

"It's a paradox and you're a fool. "

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/18512-ruthless-truth/page__view__findpost__p__260098

"You have proved yourself to be a liar, ignorant, deceptive, and a fool [...]"

etc.

sean

• Like 2

Haha countless people have realized no self since the Buddha and none reported any psychological damage or any kind of adverse effects. All reported liberation.

On the other hand, it is the fiction of self that people believe and cling to that makes the world crazy, suffer, experience craving, hatred, fear, alienation, etc etc resulting in all manners of violence, rape, war, crimes, etc

Edited by xabir2005
  • Like 1

Haha countless people have realized no self since the Buddha and none reported any psychological damage or any kind of adverse effects. All reported liberation.

On the other hand, it is the fiction of self that people believe and cling to that makes the world crazy, suffer, experience craving, hatred, fear, alienation, etc etc resulting in all manners of violence, rape, war, crimes, etc

The use words like ALL and NONE seems rather exclusive in a con(trolling type of way.

oops a typo :o My bad.

One with nothing is incapable of taking offense! ^.^

This is obvious to me, although I could see how others may consider it offensive.