Sign in to follow this  
Goldleaf

comprehensive general help

Hello everyone,

I want to address this issue. Since life is short and you only get one, I REALLY want to sort this out. I currently practice qigong and chinese acupuncture and also do zhan zuang and meditation daily, and eat well (especially gingre/garlic). If you can think of it- i've probably done/am doing it.

But unfortunately I indulged in sex, drugs and drinking in the past and some trauma (break up/ car crash), and now started having erotic dreams every night or every second night even though I have no urges whatsoever. I now wake up with a painful empty feeling in my head ans sore legs, which I read is symptomatic of low jing. I also have times during the morning where I just stare off blankly into space. At first when the wet dreams began I felt a strange feelings in the back/top of my head and spine, now even these are gone!

Ok so I just want to STOP this asap since I know that jing is hard to restore and I hate feeling this way knowing its getting worse and I am now 110pounds but 5'11" (I've always been skinny but used to be at least 150pounds). So I have 3 main ideas:

1. Do nothing major. Trust that things will work out and continue with the practices I have been doing. My friends have said to Just go with the flow (lol) but I find it hard to function in life in this weakened state.

2. I had practiced, "seal the leaking door" (Mantak Chia) in the past and after researching here it seems some ppl think it is damaging to the pipes but some don't. I had some pain in the past but nothing the dr could find. Is there anyone out there who HAS had damage to the pipes from doing this? I figure why not continue this...I believe in God and even if I get damaged there then God will take care of me... right? Besides, sometimes I have a WD but it stays stuck so I figure its probably already damaged as possible anyway.

3. Operation. Vasectomy.

Everything else in my life is in place as far I can see- supportive and nourishing. I also ustand how my worrying and negative thoughts are probably making it worse but its hard to stop until I can resolve. I just really want to stop this one thing and use the information to help others. Votes for the number and reason please!

Rock on

Edited by Goldleaf

P.s now that I am working p/t I also do inner smile and 6 healing sounds most days, and get regular exercise cheers

Since you're working with Healing Tao practices have you spoken with Chia or Michael Winn ? If you believe that you may have been harmed by these practices it makes sense to contact your teacher(s).

In your question you mention several things that may have been causing your situation.

1. Stop indulging in sex.

2. Don't drink more than a moderate amount of alcohol.

3. Go to sleep on your left side.

4. Sleep with light covers, or/and keep room temperature low

5. Don't drink any liquids before sleep, keep eating moderate amounts with little salt and spices.

6. Do some hard physical exercise everyday, and preferably in nature. This may also be some physical qigong focused on leg strength. Meditation before bed may also be beneficial.

Most importantly, the issue is probably a symptom of a shock to the system, and the emotional stored energy that is not released or transformed, so;

7. Get the underlying trauma/emptional issue worked out either through some bodywork, therapy or healing. In issues related to spinal injury or trauma, the symptom of blocked energy may lead to nocturnal emissions, since the Jing is prevented from circulating through the spine at night. My tip would be to focus on this in, and in addition, the heart relation to the spine. When the light of the spine is fully integrated with the heart, these issues may also sort themselved out.

Another tip is not reading Matiak Chias books on sexual practice (if you are). Its not information that will benefit you in the long run.

Thanks Robmix, I will contact them even though I have not formally learned the practices (only from books)

Hagar, fantastic thorough reply which has lifted my spirits!

6. Do some hard physical exercise everyday, and preferably in nature. This may also be some physical qigong focused on leg strength. Meditation before bed may also be beneficial.

Absolutely, in fact I meditate before sleep. I would love do some hard phsical exercise, and was with a previous job, but unfort owing to leg and hip pain and low weight I find it difficult doing the same type of work, my heart goes berserk even after just raking shovelling some dirt.

Most importantly, the issue is probably a symptom of a shock to the system, and the emotional stored energy that is not released or transformed, so;

7. Get the underlying trauma/emptional issue worked out either through some bodywork, therapy or healing. In issues related to spinal injury or trauma, the symptom of blocked energy may lead to nocturnal emissions, since the Jing is prevented from circulating through the spine at night. My tip would be to focus on this in, and in addition, the heart relation to the spine. When the light of the spine is fully integrated with the heart, these issues may also sort themselved out.

This statement resonated the most, which probably means it will be the most effective. So...how do you focus on the heart and light of the spine to allow Jing circulation? Isn't that where Mantak Chia and opening the MCO would be effective? Thanks again Hagar

Edited by Goldleaf

Sign in to follow this